The Knights of Dracarys have a new online forum!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AmeleeofAirparts_ #1 Posted 06 October 2016 - 01:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 21192 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Knights of Dracarys have a new forum!  

It is open to all members of the WoWP community however, and anyone looking to participate in discussions there may join.   It is greatly desired that our members join.

Here is the link!  Click me!

Please apply dirt, rocks and trees to your aircraft sparingly.

I have this theory that loudly ticking clocks can be wound with massive blunt objects.  By striking the clock with great force the energy would transfer into the gears, not unlike winding it.   I plan on testing this someday.

Steel_bomber_ #2 Posted 06 October 2016 - 03:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15772 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Good initiative!

I just created an account, always good to share info without having it removed (I hope).

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

CrazyHeinz #3 Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9390 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Count me in. 

AmeleeofAirparts_ #4 Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 21192 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 06 October 2016 - 07:23 AM, said:

Good initiative!

I just created an account, always good to share info without having it removed (I hope).

We will definitely try to keep from over-moderating, though there should still be reasonable moderation.

Also to inform all the people that sign up, there are different user groups that determine what forums you are allowed to see.  Members will have forums that only we can view, so if you sign up and it seems empty, wait for an admin to grant you access.

I have this theory that loudly ticking clocks can be wound with massive blunt objects.  By striking the clock with great force the energy would transfer into the gears, not unlike winding it.   I plan on testing this someday.

AmeleeofAirparts_ #5 Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 21192 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

So apparently, when trying to resolve a sign up issue for one of our members, i found out that I can manually activate users accounts on the forum.  When I found this out, I went to activate his account and I found out their were six people who didn't activate their accounts from their own e-mail, and thus did not complete the registration of their accounts.  Since I recognized all of them, I activated them all, but for future reference you need to complete the activation from your e-mail. 

I can turn off the activation feature, but don't really want to because I don't want to invite spam bots to blast the forum with nonsense.  So if you sign up check your e-mail and follow the directions.  And thanks for joining us if you do!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users