• 118 battles

为什么,你特么的也没给我理由就坑爹的把我的贴给锁了。

凸 你啊

DrSinister #2 Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:29 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 4850 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

They are locking your post because you are posting in Chinese.

Per forum rules:

3. MISCELLANEOUS

3.1 Language

The official language of this forum is English. Using other languages may be allowed in special forum sections only. Transliteration and intentionally distorted or illiterate language is unwelcome.

Users are to be considerate to those who obviously have difficulties with English.

谷歌翻译:

他们锁定您的文章,因为你是在中国发布。

每个论坛的规则:

3.杂项

3.1语言

本次论坛的官方语言是英语。使用其他语言可能只在特殊的论坛板块被允许。音译,故意歪曲或不识字的语言是不受欢迎的。

用户可以照顾到那些谁显然有困难的英语。

Noreaga #3 Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:38 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Post0JetSPeeD0, on 03 October 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

yes it is against the forum rules. but that is not why your posts are being locked. they are being locked because there is a low tolerance around here for other cultures and languages and as soon as people see something they don't like, they hit the report button. racism and bigotry is okay, especially for clans and leaders, and is supported as long as you are using proper English. ****

Content Moderated By Njourour.

What? take off your tinfoil hat for second. Go and post in English on the RU forum and see how that goes for you. It has nothing to do with your race, creed or religion, Only what the official language of the forum is.

You want it not locked post it in both languages, so we know the original language and text, but you are also posting in the proper language according to the rules. 

再见

good bye

Edited by Njourour, 09 October 2016 - 01:57 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare

CrazyHeinz #4 Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:37 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9390 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Post0JetSPeeD0, on 03 October 2016 - 12:57 PM, said:

i should also say i don't want to lump all poster in one group. i should say there are a few on here with a low tolerance for other cultures and language, not all , just  minority, but those are the ones that hit report, when there is a spike in reports, action gets taken.

This has absolutely nothing to do with low tolerance for other cultures. I would be locked if I went to the [insert language here] forums and posted there in English. This isn't about tolerance this is about facilitating the discussion in a language that those in the language specific forum section will understand.

I don't go to Germany expecting to speak English and then [edited]about Germans having no tolerance.

CrazyHeinz #5 Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:34 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9390 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Post0JetSPeeD0, on 03 October 2016 - 06:40 PM, said:

what i am saying is that as soon as someone posts, they get reported like a pile on.  you can say that it is because of the rules, but do you really believe that?

How do you know they're reported? The Moderators do patrol the forums.

That said, your English is quite good.

GouIdy #6 Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:24 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18229 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Post0JetSPeeD0, on 03 October 2016 - 09:04 PM, said:

thanks, i have been careful to use the auto correct a bit more though.  i guess i cant prove that people hit report, but if moderators are patroling, why all the other rule violations go untouched. chines thread got locked down faster than icq spammers.

*can't

*patrolling

*chinese

Probably wouldn't hurt to throw in a couple capital letters here & there as well.

DrSinister #7 Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:07 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 4850 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

The moderators each weigh in differently on how they interpret the rules.  There was one, we had back in CB that would lock any post down that vaguely would violate the forums rules.

Personally I can careless on the different languages that get used on these forums, I just use Google Translate and try to help the individual.  That was why I brought up that possibly why he was getting locked topics was because of that forum rule.

Unfortunately in the Gaming world, Chinese have gotten a bad rep for either being Hackers, RMT Botters, or Scams.  I have gotten the backlash from this in various other games when I tell them I am half Chinese (unfortunately I do not speak any Mandarin).  The moderators here, may not do a quick translate to see what the content actually is and may assume that its the latter since this is prominently an English speaking forums.

I don't know really, just jumping on some assumptions myself.   

cqiyuan #8 Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:00 AM

• 12861 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostDrSinister, on 04 October 2016 - 04:07 AM, said:

Unfortunately in the Gaming world, Chinese have gotten a bad rep for either being Hackers, RMT Botters, or Scams.  I have gotten the backlash from this in various other games when I tell them I am half Chinese (unfortunately I do not speak any Mandarin).  The moderators here, may not do a quick translate to see what the content actually is and may assume that its the latter since this is prominently an English speaking forums.

This is truly annoying, i'm a chinese here and my primary language is mandarin. When I told that to my in game friends (no matter what game I play) they suddenly stopped chatting with me. 

Edited by cqiyuan, 04 October 2016 - 09:01 AM.

Switchx #9 Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:46 PM

Senior Airman

• 1822 battles
  • [SOL] SOL
... did anyone notice this is the subforum in SPANISH?...

losttwo #10 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:03 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Really ?

Racism on an INTERNET communication system ?

I new people were unintelligent but WOW.....that really takes the cake.

What's next ? placing bald people on ignore ?

Better yet....lets just moderate and ban people wearing blue socks.

raulv04 #11 Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18109 battles

Guys, by posting in English, everyone is violating the rules of this subforum. Same thing would have happened if the OP posts this thread in the English forum, so take off your tin hat, forget a little about intolerance and if you wish, post in Spanish (Google translations accepted, but frowned upon)

Este foro es para español, caballeros. Yo recomendaría que se cerrara este hilo y al OP, que use Google para traducir.

DrSinister #12 Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:57 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 4850 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSwitchx, on 04 October 2016 - 08:46 AM, said:

... did anyone notice this is the subforum in SPANISH?...

View Postraulv04, on 04 October 2016 - 04:39 PM, said:

Guys, by posting in English, everyone is violating the rules of this subforum. Same thing would have happened if the OP posts this thread in the English forum, so take off your tin hat, forget a little about intolerance and if you wish, post in Spanish (Google translations accepted, but frowned upon)

Este foro es para español, caballeros. Yo recomendaría que se cerrara este hilo y al OP, que use Google para traducir.

LOL yeah did not realize that this is in the Spanish sub forum.

LOL, sí no se dio cuenta de que esto es en el foro sub español.  :P

Noreaga #13 Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postraulv04, on 04 October 2016 - 04:39 PM, said:

rauvle que es increíble y una grasa grande lo siento por mantener con vida este hilo

rauvle that is amazing and a big fat sorry for  keeping this thread alive

edit :esto acaba de hacer este hilo mucho más divertido

this just made this thread so much more funny

:hiding:

Edited by Noreaga, 04 October 2016 - 10:47 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Noreaga #14 Posted 04 October 2016 - 11:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
el racismo existe en todas partes, en todas las formas, no creo que ese era el punto. La pregunta ultimiate era moderación. Lo que me parece más probable sucediendo, es buena gente de ambos lados están teniendo dificultad con las muy diferentes culturas y valores involucrados. Vamos a tener algunos problemas que está garantizado, pero creo que puedo decir WG ama gustos dinero por igual.

Realmente no me siento o ves siendo racista en su modding, simplemente extraño y podemos estar de acuerdo en que, independientemente de la cultura.

racism exist everywhere in all forms, i don't think that was the point. The ultimiate question was moderation. What i think is more likely happening, is good people on both sides are having difficulty with the vastly different cultures and values involved. We are going to have some trouble it is guaranteed, but i think i can say WG loves everyones money equally. 

I really don't feel or see them being racist in their modding, just weird and we can agree on that regardless of culture.

Nimis obnoxii curare

lu1000 #15 Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2354 battles
  • [MYRS] MYRS
a proposito de todo que queria el chin@?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users