• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Noreaga #21 Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostDInk_Spinkley, on 30 September 2016 - 02:34 PM, said:

I stuck with it because I'm dumb. I don't think there are many more people out there as dumb as I am.

//normal person off

///foul mouth angry person on

I think most of us are dumb, we all like a failed game and continue to stubbornly hang around in the hopes that we enter opposite land where this game will magically be better.

The developer created this problem they should be the ones to fix it. We are at each other throats over bad management. When they pay me, ill take responsibility for fixing it.

Edited by Noreaga, 30 September 2016 - 07:45 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare

losttwo #22 Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:33 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostNoreaga, on 30 September 2016 - 02:45 PM, said:

I think most of us are dumb, we all like a failed game and continue to stubbornly hang around in the hopes that we enter opposite land where this game will magically be better.

Sometimes I wonder about the last IQ test I took and its accuracy.

After all I too still play this game and ENJOY IT.

Anyone with any intelligence would have moved on a LLLLLOOOONNNNGGGGG time ago.

obamaphone #23 Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:13 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 13586 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostPsicko23, on 30 September 2016 - 01:04 PM, said:

OP, you are absolutely right. I mean, it could have nothing to do with Bearss having 53 thousand plus battles and you having less than 2 thousand battles,  am I right...:facepalm:

This,...... he is a close personal friend of mine and he plays the game about 20hrs a day everyday. He knows about everything there is to know about this game and has taught me a ton. He loves the game and is the best pilot i have ever faced. He literately beat me one on one in a training room in the same planes 20 times in a row before i called it quits one day. I thought i might learn something from the encounters but all i learned was  he was just really that much better than i was at this game.

Edited by obamaphone, 01 October 2016 - 12:15 AM.

MajorDodger #24 Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5256 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostSwitchx, on 30 September 2016 - 08:01 AM, said:

http://worldofwarpla...7540305-BEARSS/

Este jugador y su duo han ganado 7 partidas consecutivas, todos los que jugamos mucho World of Warplanes sabemos que esto no sucede (jamas). 78% de porcentaje de victorias, como puede ser posible? Tan roto/incompetente es el sistema de emparejamientos? Yo con 47% de victorias me juntan con gente asi, es imposible ganar. Ya sea cheat o extrema habilidad esos jugadores deberian jugar con gente de su nivel, porque es muy frustrante perder una y otra vez con gente que no es de nuestro nivel. 

La gracia del juego es en ganar y perder aproximadamente la misma cantidad de veces, tanto el que gana siempre como el que pierde siempre perdera eventualmente el interes en el juego. Porque no hay emocion si de antemano ya sabemos como concluira la batalla. 

Para este fin los bots podrian ser un factor de emparejamiento ajustando su dificultad al desarrollarse la batalla. Pero la gran mayoria de las batallas terminan todo un team destruido y el otro casi todo vivo. Esto es evidencia de un emparejamiento inadecuado.

Espero lo solucionen

To solve this problem get better.  Team up with someone who flies like you do or join a clan that makes you a better pilot.  The game makes it so that those with high tier planes play low tiers to populate them or you would only have low tier bots and no challenge.  As for Bearss he is an outstanding pilot even for an old guy.  as someone else has stated he flies almost 20 hours a day.  

Instead of whining, you should ask around about that pilot or maybe ask them if they are willing to give you pointers on how to fly.  I know since meeting Bearss and joining the same clan, I have become a lot better as a pilot.

Good hunting, fly fast, shoot faster or die in flames.

Switchx #25 Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:52 PM

Senior Airman

• 1822 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

Because the thread turned to english:

These guys http://worldofwarpla...7540305-BEARSS/ BEARSS currently ranked #22 of the server, with over 59,000 battles thinks he's so great because he has no life besides this game. I congratulate him, I only have 1300 battles on WOWP, I play mostly for fun. But when the game repeatedly (7 games in a row) matches you with people from far above the ranking it's just not fair. Not for me, not for anyone. THIS is why this game can't have more players, there are fans to the extreme of the game, and ppl like me, regular players. But even the matchmaking (with the bots) it's broken. I mean the game could easily match you with better bots to make you win and stop the losing streak... but why bother, right?

I don't have a problem with better players winning because they are better, but this guy refused to a one-on-one battle with me (it was the near end of the game and his team was winning because they had more points), he ran away to the far end of the map and i called him a coward. That was it. The game finishes, he won and starts talking to me in private to insult me. 

As I said, the game for me it's just a game, but the matchmaking has issues, serious issues. For me it's not personal, he made it because he can bully lower level players. Anyway, for me it's just a game, but I think this that happened to me could have happened to anyone.

Switchx #26 Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:58 PM

Senior Airman

• 1822 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View PostPsicko23, on 30 September 2016 - 06:04 PM, said:

OP, you are absolutely right. I mean, it could have nothing to do with Bearss having 53 thousand plus battles and you having less than 2 thousand battles,  am I right...:facepalm:

Exactly this, it's ok for the matchmaking to pair us in a battle. But 7 battles in a row, always against this? How is this even slightly fair? I forgot to say that this was a Tier II battle.

Switchx #27 Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:05 PM

Senior Airman

• 1822 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

I just got off a match, and I stumbled upon him again. He landed a rocket on my plane and on private wrote:
"Go cry on the forums some more"

Is he 12 years old or what?

losttwo #28 Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:55 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostSwitchx, on 04 October 2016 - 08:05 AM, said:

I just got off a match, and I stumbled upon him again. He landed a rocket on my plane and on private wrote:

No, he is not 12 years old.

A 12 year old can not control a human so well as to make you come on the forums and cry about it.

My guess is he is over 50 and has enough experience to control and manipulate people.

After all---- You did come back to the forums and post this.

Noreaga #29 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:05 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postlosttwo, on 04 October 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

No, he is not 12 years old.

A 12 year old can not control a human so well as to make you come on the forums and cry about it.

My guess is he is over 50 and has enough experience to control and manipulate people.

After all---- You did come back to the forums and post this.

lol

Nimis obnoxii curare

Switchx #30 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:18 PM

Senior Airman

• 1822 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

Cry? Really? Days after the first post he keeps taunting in the game. Really mature

It's sad how some people only have this game in their lives.

Noreaga #31 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

serious for a second, yes it can suck and it was a topic for a long time. if not the said player it would be another one, there will always be those that think playing their best is the most fun. there will always be people like us for them to stomp too.

guess i just gave up caring, its happened to us all shrug and hit battle again (or in my case go play another game until you forget the bruised ego).

cheers

Nimis obnoxii curare

Caecias #32 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7697 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostSwitchx, on 04 October 2016 - 08:05 AM, said:

BEARSS is an older player; I reached out to him for help when I started regarding I -16 e vs F3F strategies - even earlier in Tier II - and he obliged me; he taught me a few things to look for with regards to tactics, and opened up my eyes very earlly on how to apply my previous flight experience to this game.  I credit him and am grateful for the help.  

Dont assume too much about him - or others - reachout and ask for the help. You'll be surprised on the response you recieve as opposed to bashing others on the forum - particularly this forum infected with so many dark triad personilaites. 

Edited by Caecias, 04 October 2016 - 02:25 PM.

Switchx #33 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

Senior Airman

• 1822 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View PostNoreaga, on 04 October 2016 - 02:22 PM, said:

serious for a second, yes it can suck and it was a topic for a long time. if not the said player it would be another one, there will always be those that think playing their best is the most fun. there will always be people like us for them to stomp too.

guess i just gave up caring, its happened to us all shrug and hit battle again (or in my case go play another game until you forget the bruised ego).

cheers

LOL, do you really think I care about all this? "bruised ego" because some player that has 1000 times the experience in the game beated me? It's just a game

EspressoForHammy #34 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:27 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5251 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostSwitchx, on 04 October 2016 - 09:24 AM, said:

LOL, do you really think I care about all this? "bruised ego" because some player that has 1000 times the experience in the game beated me? It's just a game

To your main point, WG does not protect new players very well in this game. The reason is simply that there's not enough playerbase to give them cover. When you see HORSESS in a flight seal-clubbing, just wait for about 5 minutes after a game to start the next one, and he won't be in your battle.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

Switchx #35 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:29 PM

Senior Airman

• 1822 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View PostCaecias, on 04 October 2016 - 02:24 PM, said:

BEARSS is an older player; I reached out to him for help when I started regarding I -16 e vs F3F strategies - even earlier in Tier II - and he obliged me; he taught me a few things to look for with regards to tactics, and opened up my eyes very earlly on how to apply my previous flight experience to this game.  I credit him and am grateful for the help.  

Dont assume too much about him - or others - reachout and ask for the help. You'll be surprised on the response you recieve as opposed to bashing others on the forum - particularly this forum infected with so many dark triad personilaites. 

LOL, you made me laugh with the "dark triad personalities" :teethhappy:

I played this game for over 2 years now, and this never happened to me. If we talk seriously I think it's a bad thing of the matchmaking system. That's all, that's the productive thought here. If the game is to increase the number of players it need to be at least a hint of even on all the skill levels. But if the game is dead (from a developer standpoint) well... nothing we can do.

Switchx #36 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:32 PM

Senior Airman

• 1822 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 04 October 2016 - 02:27 PM, said:

To your main point, WG does not protect new players very well in this game. The reason is simply that there's not enough playerbase to give them cover. When you see HORSESS in a flight seal-clubbing, just wait for about 5 minutes after a game to start the next one, and he won't be in your battle.

Yeah, i guess you are right. The thing is I could imagine a system where the bots even the matches (when a team is winning by far simply stop shooting, or landing shots, missing on purpose, and on the other hand, when your team is losing give the bots on that team a firepower advantage). But all this requires some developer concern, if the devs simply don't care this is never going to change.

Noreaga #37 Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSwitchx, on 04 October 2016 - 09:24 AM, said:

My case not your case, your still new enough to shrug and hit battle again. i have expectations on how i should play against someone of his caliber. The way you reacted to it does make me think you might be like me, or you would never have made the thread.

Nimis obnoxii curare

mullyman #38 Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:04 PM

• 26592 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostSwitchx, on 04 October 2016 - 10:18 AM, said:

Cry? Really? Days after the first post he keeps taunting in the game. Really mature

It's sad how some people only have this game in their lives.

Hi Pot
mullyman.png

mullyman #39 Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:11 PM

• 26592 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostSwitchx, on 04 October 2016 - 10:29 AM, said:

LOL, you made me laugh with the "dark triad personalities" :teethhappy:

I played this game for over 2 years now, and this never happened to me. If we talk seriously I think it's a bad thing of the matchmaking system. That's all, that's the productive thought here. If the game is to increase the number of players it need to be at least a hint of even on all the skill levels. But if the game is dead (from a developer standpoint) well... nothing we can do.

​Here is a thought.   Change tiers.  WOW...that was really complicated.   Stop whining if you can't wear the big boy pants and find a tier with N bots that you can actually handle.
mullyman.png

Switchx #40 Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:15 PM

Senior Airman

• 1822 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View Postmullyman, on 04 October 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

​Here is a thought.   Change tiers.  WOW...that was really complicated.   Stop whining if you can't wear the big boy pants and find a tier with N bots that you can actually handle.

I play tier I-III, and actually met him in tier II 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users