What is with all the sealclubbing?!

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

MelBrooks #81 Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:46 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 29216 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
It still can be fun. The current design of first person shooters and combat games ( respawn, campaign modes, auto save ) are a negative for this game. Thus the invention of conquest mode in closed public testing. It's a personal choice and a personal preference. Personally, I have enjoyed the basic platform of WoWP ( one and done, small margin error to survive and win ) while others do not. Neither viewpoint is wrong, neither is right. The gaming world dictates to the companies like WG whether their titles will be successful or not by simply playing the game. WoWP was not ruined by three man flights, seal clubbers, MM or anything else. It lost any market share it had to the general design and paradigm differences it had to other combat games in general. It is a title in it's current state that does not appeal to majority of gamers out there enjoying combat arcade/sim platforms. Purists of the WoWP community, like me, will always be frustrated with lost hopes and promises that this game missed. Change is coming, like it or not. 

Edited by MelBrooks, 07 March 2017 - 05:54 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #82 Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19580 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

Oh... yes it is

as it was written

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users