Jump to content


Mourning my dead joystick


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

BrushWolf #21 Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:02 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • 5,816
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012
Damn you Buffalo! The yaw on my 3D Pro is checking out! Apparently mine didn't want your to feel lonely. :ohmy:

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


BuffaloTime #22 Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:12 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20804 battles
  • 534
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostBrushWolf, on 07 September 2016 - 02:02 PM, said:

Damn you Buffalo! The yaw on my 3D Pro is checking out! Apparently mine didn't want your to feel lonely. :ohmy:

 

looks like the market for rudder pedals is taking a turn for the better. 

BrushWolf #23 Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:22 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • 5,816
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012
I ordered up a new 3D Pro and with luck I can pick it up on Friday or Saturday. Until then it looks like I will be a sailor as flying with intermittent left rudder is painful, limped through two birthday planes yesterday for the free experience.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


Zapperguy #24 Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:16 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 34349 battles
  • 2,553
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostBrushWolf, on 08 September 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

I ordered up a new 3D Pro and with luck I can pick it up on Friday or Saturday. Until then it looks like I will be a sailor as flying with intermittent left rudder is painful, limped through two birthday planes yesterday for the free experience.

 

It's good you'll be back in the air with a new stick soon, but have you tried this? It's really easy and only requires a couple of Phillips screwdrivers to take a look. You may be able to fix this one and have a back up.

 

:honoring:


Hoping they pull the plug altogether on WoWP at this point.


BrushWolf #25 Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:37 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • 5,816
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 08 September 2016 - 05:16 PM, said:

 

It's good you'll be back in the air with a new stick soon, but have you tried this? It's really easy and only requires a couple of Phillips screwdrivers to take a look. You may be able to fix this one and have a back up.

 

:honoring:

 

I may give that a try.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


pigeon_kicker #26 Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Open Beta Tester
  • 20011 battles
  • 1,421
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

OR, you could just leave it and let this happen....

 

And yes, I really did this to my F4U-1 model

 


Edited by pigeon_kicker, 10 September 2016 - 08:09 PM.

If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans for survival..

Lead developer for the NACCW web site. Author of the Pigeon Pak Mod Installer

www.team-sf.com

 

 


Bobby_Tables #27 Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:02 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24422 battles
  • 662
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users