Salt Mining : The experience endures.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

TeamTerrible #41 Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:30 PM

First Lieutenant

• 228 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Oh I love going to tier 2 to see all the stat padders and never will be's

I greet them "hello fellow stat padders" and none of them dare to reply for some reason 

I thank them for taking my in-game advise when i told them to leave the high tier and go back and learn what they didn't the first time

If i see them the next day i am not surprised they are still beating up on newcomers cause after 10,000 how much hope is there??

I think everyone should go to tier 2 and say hello to the never will be crews and tell them how much you don't miss them

losttwo #42 Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:31 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 186 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRuthBuzzi, on 06 September 2016 - 10:22 AM, said:

OK......simple question...........I know both of you two......what in the hell are both of you doing in tier 1/2 in the first place? I'd delete this thread. The ridicule that could follow based on that alone.......:facepalm::hiding:

But we love watching lovers quarrel in the forum.

MelBrooks #43 Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
Irritated Reptile? Just a stab LOL............

Gang_Starr #44 Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:42 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostTeamTerrible, on 06 September 2016 - 11:30 AM, said:

Oh I love going to tier 2 to see all the stat padders and never will be's

I greet them "hello fellow stat padders" and none of them dare to reply for some reason 

I thank them for taking my in-game advise when i told them to leave the high tier and go back and learn what they didn't the first time

If i see them the next day i am not surprised they are still beating up on newcomers cause after 10,000 how much hope is there??

I think everyone should go to tier 2 and say hello to the never will be crews and tell them how much you don't miss them

you can't flight double HFs at tier 10 and then call someone else a stat padder.

Tenks

MelBrooks #45 Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
"These things happen every 10 to 15 years, clears up all the bad blood among the families. " - Peter Clemenza  :popcorn:

TeamTerrible #46 Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• 228 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostGang_Starr, on 06 September 2016 - 10:42 AM, said:

you can't flight double HFs at tier 10 and then call someone else a stat padder.

Sure I can, I didn't design the game to your liking so go whine to ones who designed the game if you have a problem with it

Just like going to tier 2, nothing in the rules that say they are off limits so people go there and do what the game allows them to do

In fact you can whine about it to me until your blue in the face and it won't resolve anything but it will probably encourage me to do it some more!!!!

Here, have a tissue....now go tell someone who cares

dityboycom #47 Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:56 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG
I wish T10 had the same population as T2.

losttwo #48 Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:13 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 186 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postdityboycom, on 06 September 2016 - 11:56 AM, said:

I wish T10 had the same population as T2.

It does have the same population.

In fact every tier has the same population.

Every match I enter is 10 vs 10 match ( minimum )

dityboycom #49 Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:22 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postlosttwo, on 06 September 2016 - 01:13 PM, said:

It does have the same population.

In fact every tier has the same population.

Every match I enter is 10 vs 10 match ( minimum )

:sceptic:

Porkins_Jr #50 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:11 PM

Major

• 0 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Somebody hit 10,000 battles! :great:

dityboycom #51 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:12 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostPorkins_Jr, on 06 September 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

Somebody hit 10,000 battles! :great:

:sceptic:

Porkins_Jr #52 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:16 PM

Major

• 0 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
:D

dityboycom #53 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:21 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostPorkins_Jr, on 06 September 2016 - 03:16 PM, said:

:D

Should I make a thread?

Maybe I should put a "highlights" video in for 15 people to watch.

arrrgh #54 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1978 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Yes, tier 2, for token missions, and birthday free xp missions.

EspressoForHammy #55 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:35 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postarrrgh, on 06 September 2016 - 02:33 PM, said:

Yes, tier 2, for token missions, and birthday free xp missions.

That's fair.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

Porkins_Jr #56 Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:35 PM

Major

• 0 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postdityboycom, on 06 September 2016 - 03:21 PM, said:

Should I make a thread?

Maybe I should put a "highlights" video in for 15 people to watch.

You should make more GA videos. I'd watch them.

Agnotology #57 Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 627 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postarrrgh, on 06 September 2016 - 02:48 AM, said:

Agnotology, you are so full of crap.

The in game chat is OBVIOUSLY written by you.  The fact that you, completely unprompted, a week later, started talking about me being TK'd, Proves it was you in the match.
You are such a Moron, who is apparently trying his best to make the game fail.

In game chat.
During countdown  "good to see you in you natural habitat.
After the tk
"hate carrying trash"
"learn to play somewhere else shitter."

Your immediate post game chat

post_game.jpg

Now, in the post game chat, you briefly mention my old clan tag abbreviation.   Of course that is something that can only be changed by a clan officer. eg completely out of my control.   Feel free to complain to wg about the clan abbreviation.   In fact, if you had bothered to mention it in ingame chat, I would have encouraged you to do so.     I happen to think its a stupid abbreviation.  I have previously made my feelings clear to clan officers. 
  However, its something you didn't feel the need to mention in the game.  You instead just chose to tk for no reason.   Clearly, your complaints about the clan were just something you thought of AFTER the game, while trying to think of more ways to hassle me.

Next, you chat a week later, after we were both in  a game where my connection dropped and I flew right into the ground.  Here you try the ridiculous claim that it was not you flying when you tked me, in yet another attempt to insult me.   Note, these insults are completely unprompted, you just can't control your character defects can you. 

week_later.jpg

So, your claim is that you are teaching a 7 year old that the correct way to play the game is to TK for no reason?   Way to parent and improve the community!  
Now, maybe your flight mate was your nephew.   If so, he did not shoot me down, but, he clearly watched you be a total ahole.

However, given your desperate desire to throw insults, and your inability to tell the truth, it seems likely you made that up from whole cloth.

I just like casting a bait and seeing what bottom feeders I reel in. I got myself a lunker this time. I made this thread just for you, a free opportunity to grand stand, despite not mentioning you or anything you've done here. I knew you couldn't help yourself, you would absolutely HAVE to post to try to e-leverage against me.  And like a trained dog, you came when I called. 

Anyone who ever asked me upon seeing that account knows it is my "re-roll" challenge account. I made it for tanks - I could run premium time, but no buying credits, premiums, or converting exp. That didn't last long as viewer from my stream gifted it a Super Pershing.  After that, it was for my nieces and nephews who used to come over and want to play tanks with me on it.  Lately, its used to practice joystick.... for as long as I can stand using my Logitech. 

Edit: Since you keep every conversation, lets see if you can pull the one from this accounts old name before I changed it 2 years ago : BigNick. Been here since Closed Beta. Rack your brain and see if you can generate some more screen shots. 

Edited by Agnotology, 06 September 2016 - 11:40 PM.

Agnotology #58 Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 627 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostJlNN, on 06 September 2016 - 02:40 AM, said:

I'll let arrrgh and Agnotology deal with this issue - but its a shame since from my perspective they both seem like good guys.  Not sure how this situation came to be.

That would be because you never did anything to make me respond as anything but a good person. I'm a genuinely nice person, but I am also very reciprocal when it comes to inputs. And I never forget.

Edited by Agnotology, 06 September 2016 - 11:41 PM.

arrrgh #59 Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1978 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAgnotology, on 06 September 2016 - 11:16 PM, said:

I just like casting a bait and seeing what bottom feeders I reel in. I got myself a lunker this time. I made this thread just for you, a free opportunity to grand stand, despite not mentioning you or anything you've done here. I knew you couldn't help yourself, you would absolutely HAVE to post to try to e-leverage against me.  And like a trained dog, you came when I called. 

Anyone who ever asked me upon seeing that account knows it is my "re-roll" challenge account. I made it for tanks - I could run premium time, but no buying credits, premiums, or converting exp. That didn't last long as viewer from my stream gifted it a Super Pershing.  After that, it was for my nieces and nephews who used to come over and want to play tanks with me on it.  Lately, its used to practice joystick.... for as long as I can stand using my Logitech. 

Edit: Since you keep every conversation, lets see if you can pull the one from this accounts old name before I changed it 2 years ago : BigNick. Been here since Closed Beta. Rack your brain and see if you can generate some more screen shots. 

"I just like casting a bait and seeing what bottom feeders I reel in. "
Ahh, so a generic post, to give you a chance to harass people in general.

" I made this thread just for you"

Lol, made it just for me.  Yeah right, keep up with the lies.   Its impressive how you manage to contradict yourself in the first paragraph.   You really are not that bright.  

" a free opportunity to grand stand"

I made a single line post.   All that followed was responding to your lies and dissembling.

"not mentioning you or anything you've done here"
Yes, I also have not mentioned that I had a threesome with two miss universes.     Generally, I don't mention things that have not happened.  Its a skill you might want to work on.   You know, telling the truth.

"  And like a trained dog, you came when I called. "
Ohh, so your goal was to start a thread where you look like a complete turd?     Mission accomplished, well done!  Brilliant plan.
Ohh, and also thanks for admitting you just enjoy being a jerk.  Its nice to have you admit that you are an [edited].

"Anyone who ever asked me upon seeing that account knows it is my "re-roll" challenge account."
Ohh, Didn't you claim earlier in the thread that it was not you.   Didn't you claim in ingame chat that it was not you.   Suddenly ANYONE should know its your account.   Again, you are so full of crap.   What, your nephew was saying all that in in game chat?  What, your nephew, with 13? games under his belt, is complaining about carrying trash?  ohh please, pull another one.

"Edit: Since you keep every conversation, lets see if you can pull the one from this accounts old name before I changed it 2 years ago : BigNick. Been here since Closed Beta. Rack your brain and see if you can generate some more screen shots. "
"That would be because you never did anything to make me respond as anything but a good person. I'm a genuinely nice person, but I am also very reciprocal when it comes to inputs. And I never forget."

Ohhh, so now you are claiming this is revenge for something that happened over 2 years ago.   But, also, that you didn't do it?      You need to work harder at keeping your story straight as you make up lies.

Edited by arrrgh, 07 September 2016 - 12:56 AM.

arrrgh #60 Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1978 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAgnotology, on 03 September 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

I'm not toxic, just a sodium farmer. Thanks for an exceptionally high yield this season.

Agnotology Salt : guaranteed fresh because we get it at the source, and only use 100% rage when refining our salt. Quality and quantity by superior sodium farming for 17 years and running.

Admits he just likes making people miserable, and being unpleasant.

In game chat
"After the tk
"hatecarrying trash"
"learn to play somewhere else shitter."

Says that players who are not as good as him, don't deserve the right to play the game, and should quit.    In other words, he wants WOWP to fail.

View PostAgnotology, on 06 September 2016 - 11:16 PM, said:

Admits he also enjoys being toxic in the forums, just in case his attempt to ruin the game via in game behavior has not been successful. 

Finally, attempts to defend himself with some vague allusion to mythical events from over 2 years ago.     I wonder what his next feeble excuse will be?

Agnotology'sexcuses so far
Round 1 - In game     - I did it because you are not a good player, therefore, deserve it.
Round 2 - post game chat - I was tking you for entertainment.
Round 3 - week later unprompted post game chat started by agnot.  - you suck, and,  It was not me, it was a 7 year old I am teaching to TK for no reason

Now, we get to the forum posts.  Note, his claims keep changing, as he does not know what evidence will come to light.  So, his story and lies have to keep changing
Round 4 - forum - I enjoy causing misery.....eg, yes he did it
Round 5 - forum - I don't remember the incident
Round 6 - forum - its not my account
Round 7 - forum - Its my account, but I was not using it
Round 8 - forum - I wanted revenge for something that happened over 2 years ago in the forum.
Round 9, lets see what he makes up next.....

ps
Ohh, re-posting the chat screenshots, as apparently they didn't come thru properly on the earlier posts.

Immediately post game

Content Moderated By Njourour.

Edited by Njourour, 07 September 2016 - 07:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users