Salt Mining : The experience endures.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

arrrgh #21 Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2655 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

A reminder for you, A tier 1 flight of dracs being deliberately toxic, after flying behind me and tking in a prolonged attack.    Plenty more screenshots of you being anahole in chat too.

Content Moderated By Njourour.

Edited by Njourour, 07 September 2016 - 06:35 AM.

losttwo #22 Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:40 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 2407 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postarrrgh, on 04 September 2016 - 04:57 AM, said:

A reminder for you, A tier 1 flight of dracs being deliberately toxic, after flying behind me and tking in a prolonged attack.    Plenty more screenshots of you being anahole in chat too.

Oh snap....he is trying to say he carried trash, yet you got a couple of assists  from him stealing your kills.

All in a FLIGHT at TIER ONE ( 1 )( I )....the lowest of BEGINNER tiers.

Man ifi was the OP I would do what i could to get rid of this post and hide my head in shame.

This is the worst naming and shaming I have seen on a long time.

If you posted a screenie of me behaving like that I would ban myself from the forums for at least 3 months.

Edited by Njourour, 07 September 2016 - 06:30 AM.

Psicko23 #23 Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 22 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Wow. Spot on losttwo. 

General_Lee_Miserable #24 Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 320 battles
+2 on that, lost. Wow... 

dityboycom #25 Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:51 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

Good job agno, nothing worse than letting someone that hates you go without being killed regardless of tier and affiliation . 

I get salty when there are 3 lit tanks, 9 lit on the other side of the map, and I have 8 allieswith me unwilling to move up. Often resulting in me dying, after I prove to the team there was only two more guys and their 8 can safely move up without taking a shot now that everyone is reloading after killing me. 

Gang_Starr #26 Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:09 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postdityboycom, on 04 September 2016 - 08:51 AM, said:

Good job agno, nothing worse than letting someone that hates you go without being killed regardless of tier and affiliation . 

I get salty when there are 3 lit tanks, 9 lit on the other side of the map, and I have 8 allieswith me unwilling to move up. Often resulting in me dying, after I prove to the team there was only two more guys and their 8 can safely move up without taking a shot now that everyone is reloading after killing me. 

Looking at the minimap and connecting the dots is tough.

Tenks

arrrgh #27 Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2655 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postdityboycom, on 04 September 2016 - 12:51 PM, said:

Let me translate 'carrying'.   It means I was in a turn fight with their tier 2 human player, plus, also had their other human player on me at the same time.   While his flight ran around killing tier 1 bots.    Somehow this counts as carrying?   Ohh, and since when is carrying an inferior player justification for TK'ing? 

As to hating him,   I had said nothing in chat prior to this, and have never, to my recollection, had any interaction with him in the past.   Now, it seems likely we have posted on other forum threads, but nothing I can recall specifically.   In fact, the only thing said in game chat, is this lovely gem, said by him at the start of the match.   I was probably tabbed out and missed it, don't recall now.

Note, his 'logic' seems to be that I deserve to play at tier 2, but that I should be tk'ed because I am not good enough to dare to play in the same match as his holyness?

Edited by Njourour, 07 September 2016 - 06:34 AM.

Gang_Starr #28 Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:58 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postarrrgh, on 04 September 2016 - 02:36 PM, said:

Let me translate 'carrying'.   It means I was in a turn fight with their tier 2 human player, plus, also had their other human player on me at the same time.   While his flight ran around killing tier 1 bots.    Somehow this counts as carrying?   Ohh, and since when is carrying an inferior player justification for TK'ing? 

As to hating him,   I had said nothing in chat prior to this, and have never, to my recollection, had any interaction with him in the past.   Now, it seems likely we have posted on other forum threads, but nothing I can recall specifically.   In fact, the only thing said in game chat, is this lovely gem, said by him at the start of the match.   I was probably tabbed out and missed it, don't recall now.

Note, his 'logic' seems to be that I deserve to play at tier 2, but that I should be tk'ed because I am not good enough to dare to play in the same match as his holyness?

You were flying a tier 2, your argument is invalid.

Edited by Njourour, 07 September 2016 - 06:40 AM.

Tenks

Tophatfire #29 Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:19 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Was trying to work on my daily missions the other night at tier 3 and got one of the pro seal clubbers with thousands of battles in the F3F on my side.  As supremacy counted down he broke off the last enemy GA and told our remaining bot GA to go get him -- by typing it in chat.  We lost of course.

Agnotology #30 Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 627 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Weird. Apparently my ingame name is AgnotologyTV..... but it isn't. 

arrggh, confirmed idiot.

and Felone is a drac now too.

Who knew?

Edited by Agnotology, 06 September 2016 - 06:14 AM.

arrrgh #31 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:35 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2655 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Edited by arrrgh, 06 September 2016 - 07:49 AM.

GiN_nTonic #32 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:40 AM

Captain

• 226 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostGang_Starr, on 03 September 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

Being a member of WS is enough of a reason to get TK'd.

says one of, if not the most, hated person in the forums (game)....  so can we TK you?

I'll let arrrgh and Agnotology deal with this issue - but its a shame since from my perspective they both seem like good guys.  Not sure how this situation came to be.

Edited by JlNN, 06 September 2016 - 08:20 AM.

arrrgh #33 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2655 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAgnotology, on 06 September 2016 - 06:12 AM, said:

Weird. Apparently my ingame name is AgnotologyTV..... but it isn't. 

arrggh, confirmed idiot.

andFelone is a drac now too.

Who knew?

Agnotology, you are so full of crap.

The in game chat is OBVIOUSLY written by you.  The fact that you, completely unprompted, a week later, started talking about me being TK'd, Proves it was you in the match.
You are such a Moron, who is apparently trying his best to make the game fail.

In game chat.
During countdown  "good to see you in you natural habitat.
After the tk
"hatecarrying trash"
"learn to play somewhere else shitter."

Your immediate post game chat

Now, in the post game chat, you briefly mention my old clan tag abbreviation.   Of course that is something that can only be changed by a clan officer. eg completely out of my control.   Feel free to complain to wg about the clan abbreviation.   In fact, if you had bothered to mention it in ingame chat, I would have encouraged you to do so.     I happen to think its a stupid abbreviation.  I have previously made my feelings clear to clan officers. 
  However, its something you didn't feel the need to mention in the game.  You instead just chose to tk for no reason.   Clearly, your complaints about the clan were just something you thought of AFTER the game, while trying to think of more ways to hassle me.

Next, you chat a week later, after we were both in  a game where my connection dropped and I flew right into the ground.  Here you try the ridiculous claim that it was not you flying when you tked me, in yet another attempt to insult me.   Note, these insults are completely unprompted, you just can't control your character defects can you. 

So, your claim is that you are teaching a 7 year old that the correct way to play the game is to TK for no reason?   Way to parent and improve the community!  
Now, maybe your flight mate was your nephew.   If so, he did not shoot me down, but, he clearly watched you be a total ahole.

However, given your desperate desire to throw insults, and your inability to tell the truth, it seems likely you made that up from whole cloth.

Edited by Njourour, 07 September 2016 - 07:49 AM.

losttwo #34 Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:34 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 2407 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

This thread is better reading than Crime and Punishment ~ Dostoevsky

:popcorn:

General_Lee_Miserable #35 Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 320 battles
The "TV" account only has 12 total battles..... just sayin. :-) 

Gang_Starr #36 Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:05 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostJlNN, on 06 September 2016 - 03:40 AM, said:

says one of, if not the most, hated person in the forums (game)....  so can we TK you?

Sure, I really don't care. I don't get salty over dumb stuff like that.

Edited by Gang_Starr, 06 September 2016 - 12:16 PM.

Tenks

losttwo #37 Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:41 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 2407 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

My question is :

Does TV mean what I think it means...:teethhappy:.... so that is not a kilt ?

EspressoForHammy #38 Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

So what I'm getting out of this thread is that Agno made an alt account so he could rage on people, but then forgot to differentiate his name enough to where people wouldn't recognize him. But arrrgh was playing in tier 2 in his main account.

Clearly the only winner here is Felone, who picked a screen name that actually hides his identity.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

MelBrooks #39 Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
OK......simple question...........I know both of you two......what in the hell are both of you doing in tier 1/2 in the first place? I'd delete this thread. The ridicule that could follow based on that alone.......:facepalm::hiding:

Bandet #40 Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:28 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

There was this one guy a while ago. He would always have some hysterial reaction when he got shot down... as a result we would ALWAYS target him first... just to see the reaction. Guy was something else.

My favorite one, we were doing our thing flying our heavies.. he was in the furball in the middle about 10+ people... I spot him and call it out to the squad, tell them i'm going for it. Dive in, killed him instantly in one pass, and flew away.

He was like "HOW THE [edited]DID YOU [edited]KILL ME IN ONE [edited]PASS! HOW THE [edited]DO YOU ALWAYS INSTANTLY FIND ME IN THE MIDDLE OF 20 [edited]PEOPLE EVERY [edited]TIME, IT SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE..." etc etc you get the picture..

I just said "i have gaydar"

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users