• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

arrrgh #61 Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2297 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAgnotology, on 06 September 2016 - 06:12 AM, said:

Weird. Apparently my ingame name is AgnotologyTV..... but it isn't. 

arrggh, confirmed idiot.

and Felone is a drac now too.

Who knew?

Just in case you forgot, here is his round 6 post claiming its not his account.

dityboycom #62 Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:25 AM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostJlNN, on 06 September 2016 - 03:40 AM, said:

says one of, if not the most, hated person in the forums (game)....  so can we TK you?...

Wait where do I rank!?

GouIdy #63 Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:32 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View Postdityboycom, on 06 September 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:

Wait where do I rank!?

It was close but you came in at #2.

Gang_Starr #64 Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:44 AM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostGouIdy, on 06 September 2016 - 10:32 PM, said:

It was close but you came in at #2.

:teethhappy:

Tenks

EspressoForHammy #65 Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:56 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I feel like Agno earned himself a spot in the lineup we have in front of the squad goals shed Gouldy. He's either trying not to pee himself or saluting with the wrong hand, I forget which...

Also, I think on the most hated list I STILL come in under THEMARCO1979. So that's a win.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

Gang_Starr #66 Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:00 AM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 06 September 2016 - 10:56 PM, said:

Also, I think on the most hated list I STILL come in under THEMARCO1979.

It's so bad even he hates himself.

Tenks

Porkins_Jr #67 Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:31 AM

Major

• 0 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostGang_Starr, on 06 September 2016 - 11:00 PM, said:

It's so bad even he hates himself.

Whatever happened to that guy?

Agnotology #68 Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:35 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 627 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 06 September 2016 - 09:56 PM, said:

I feel like Agno earned himself a spot in the lineup we have in front of the squad goals shed Gouldy. He's either trying not to pee himself or saluting with the wrong hand, I forget which...

Also, I think on the most hated list I STILL come in under THEMARCO1979. So that's a win.

Any time I pee outside of my pants, its a win for me.

View Postarrrgh, on 06 September 2016 - 08:26 PM, said:

Admits he just likes making people miserable, and being unpleasant.

Admits he also enjoys being toxic in the forums, just in case his attempt to ruin the game via in game behavior has not been successful. 

Finally, attempts to defend himself with some vague allusion to mythical events from over 2 years ago.     I wonder what his next feeble excuse will be?

Agnotology's excuses so far
Round 1 - In game     - I did it because you are not a good player, therefore, deserve it.
Round 2 - post game chat - I was tking you for entertainment.
Round 3 - week later unprompted post game chat started by agnot.  - you suck, and,  It was not me, it was a 7 year old I am teaching to TK for no reason

Now, we get to the forum posts.  Note, his claims keep changing, as he does not know what evidence will come to light.  So, his story and lies have to keep changing
Round 4 - forum - I enjoy causing misery.....eg, yes he did it
Round 5 - forum - I don't remember the incident
Round 6 - forum - its not my account
Round 7 - forum - Its my account, but I was not using it
Round 8 - forum - I wanted revenge for something that happened over 2 years ago in the forum.
Round 9, lets see what he makes up next.....

I trimmed your wall down a bit.

Arrgh, you are special. Like death, you run your mouth a lot..  If I was to rank you, the only person above you would be Angry_turtle.... and not by much.

Bad player? no. You are a bad person. A trash person. Tking you was entertaining. I "enjoy causing you misery"....? Dying in WoWP is misery to you? Getting TK'd is misery? Have you seen the bots? How do you get through playing this game, where dying a very real outcome EVERY game? Drama harder.

When did I call myself a skilled player, or you an unskilled one? Feed that inferiority complex. One thing I don't have is the belief I am good at this game. 

I did call you a word, that will get modded if posted, but again, directed at personality.

I'll pass on replying to your second half as I'll cover it below.

View Postarrrgh, on 06 September 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

"I just like casting a bait and seeing what bottom feeders I reel in. "
Ahh, so a generic post, to give you a chance to harass people in general.

" I made this thread just for you"

Lol, made it just for me.  Yeah right, keep up with the lies.   Its impressive how you manage to contradict yourself in the first paragraph.   You really are not that bright.  

" a free opportunity to grand stand"

I made a single line post.   All that followed was responding to your lies and dissembling.
The thread was the bait, you simpleton. and you took it.

"not mentioning you or anything you've done here"
Yes, I also have not mentioned that I had a threesome with two miss universes.     Generally, I don't mention things that have not happened.  Its a skill you might want to work on.   You know, telling the truth.
if the bait is obvious, its no fun. again.

"  And like a trained dog, you came when I called. "
Ohh, so your goal was to start a thread where you look like a complete turd?     Mission accomplished, well done!  Brilliant plan.
Ohh, and also thanks for admitting you just enjoy being a jerk.  Its nice to have you admit that you are an [edited].
I look like turd? You walked in here bleating about getting TKed

"Anyone who ever asked me upon seeing that account knows it is my "re-roll" challenge account."
Ohh, Didn't you claim earlier in the thread that it was not you.   Didn't you claim in ingame chat that it was not you.   Suddenly ANYONE should know its your account.   Again, you are so full of crap.   What, your nephew was saying all that in in game chat?  What, your nephew, with 13? games under his belt, is complaining about carrying trash?  ohh please, pull another one.
Officially, it isn't mine.  That against the EULA.  Stringing you along to keep it in your mind, necessary.

"Edit: Since you keep every conversation, lets see if you can pull the one from this accounts old name before I changed it 2 years ago : BigNick. Been here since Closed Beta. Rack your brain and see if you can generate some more screen shots. "
"That would be because you never did anything to make me respond as anything but a good person. I'm a genuinely nice person, but I am also very reciprocal when it comes to inputs. And I never forget."

Ohhh, so now you are claiming this is revenge for something that happened over 2 years ago.   But, also, that you didn't do it?      You need to work harder at keeping your story straight as you make up lies.

You are telling me you don't remember 15 some-odd minutes of heated conversation with me? You save everything, you gotta have that somewhere. Go find it. Post that too.

edit: I believe you actually do remember it, and that's why you are trying so hard to make me look like a liar. Sorry bud, but I don't know many people here who are going to take that to heart. I may have lied to you for the purpose of keeping your head spinning, but to openly lie on the forum? Not something I have been known for, now or ever.

I heard telling people you hope their kids get cancer is a sweet way of not being toxic. Wrong thing to tell a new father.

Ignorant hypocrite. Keep bringing me your salt, and I'll keep turning into more just for you.

edit2: typos, i hate typos.

Edited by Agnotology, 07 September 2016 - 04:00 AM.

TeamTerrible #69 Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:35 AM

First Lieutenant

• 230 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostPorkins_Jr, on 06 September 2016 - 10:31 PM, said:

Whatever happened to that guy?

The new season of Days of Our Lives started

Agnotology #70 Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 627 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Going to bed arrrgh. Make sure your post includes you vehemently denying you ever saying something like that, how its not like you, how you would never do that. Say how you are such a stand-up person, good to the core. You never rage in pubs, make absolutely ludicrous accusations, or just sperg when you think no one will call you out on it. 

I had to bear witness firsthand to what a human goes through when cancer is what takes them. And you wished that on a child. My child. 

Tell her it now.

Guess I am the one salty now. I got a good reason for it though.

Edited by Agnotology, 07 September 2016 - 04:14 AM.

arrrgh #71 Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:25 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2297 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAgnotology, on 07 September 2016 - 03:35 AM, said:

Any time I pee outside of my pants, its a win for me.

I trimmed your wall down a bit.

Arrgh, you are special. Like death, you run your mouth a lot..  If I was to rank you, the only person above you would be Angry_turtle.... and not by much.

Bad player? no. You are a bad person. A trash person. Tking you was entertaining. I "enjoy causing you misery"....? Dying in WoWP is misery to you? Getting TK'd is misery? Have you seen the bots? How do you get through playing this game, where dying a very real outcome EVERY game? Drama harder.

When did I call myself a skilled player, or you an unskilled one? Feed that inferiority complex. One thing I don't have is the belief I am good at this game. 

I did call you a word, that will get modded if posted, but again, directed at personality.

I'll pass on replying to your second half as I'll cover it below.

Ohh look, another attempt to retroactively change what you said.

"In game chat.
During countdown  "good to see you in you natural habitat.
After the tk
"hate carrying trash"
"learn to play somewhere else shitter.""

All clearly references to playing skill.   Not references to character.   You are clearly implying that you, as the superior player, don't like the burden of supporting an inferior player.  You think that player deserves to play down at low tiers, but, really, should quit the game.

You are telling me you don't remember 15 some-odd minutes of heated conversation with me? You save everything, you gotta have that somewhere. Go find it. Post that too.

Errr, do I remember some random conversation from over 2 years ago, without any reference points?   No.   I have not idea what you are talking about. Since I don't know you, I don't see how we even had a 15 minute conversation.    What was the context?  What was this mythical argument about?   Given your actions so far, if we did have a 15 minute argument, you probably deserved it.   

Ohh, and what, this game 2 weeks ago was the FIRST time you ended up in the same match as me, since that mythical argument over 2 years ago?     In the thousands of games over the past 2 years, you NEVER saw me.   Then suddenly, this was your first chance at revenge.   Yet, you don't bother mentioning it at all.   You saved up revenge for 2 years, and then say nothing about it........well, nothing till your other excuses are revealed as lies. 

Clearly, your claim is total fiction

edit: I believe you actually do remember it, and that's why you are trying so hard to make me look like a liar.

I don't have to 'try' to make you look like a liar.   I just have to post the things you said.   Its really not hard work.

Sorry bud, but I don't know many people here who are going to take that to heart. I may have lied to you for the purpose of keeping your head spinning, but to openly lie on the forum? Not something I have been known for, now or ever.

Other than all the obvious ones in this thread.  Okay, I will assume these are the only lies you have ever told.  LOL

I heard telling people you hope their kids get cancer is a sweet way of not being toxic. Wrong thing to tell a new father.

Well, if someone said that, it WAS NOT ME.    LETS BE CLEAR  I have never, in my life, said anything stupid like that.     In fact, the sorts of morons who say things like that, are also the sorts of morons who call other players trash, and tell them to quit playing the game.  Morons like that ALSO almost certainly say this many many times in in game chat.    Wargaming could easily do a text search of EVERY single in game chat I have said.   The result would be simple, I have never ever said anything like that.
Also note, players who wish cancer on others, also probably get chatbanned a lot.    I don't think, in around 60k games of WOT, I have EVER been chatbanned.   Its a little thing called evidence of how someone actually behaves. 

Ignorant hypocrite. Keep bringing me your salt, and I'll keep turning into more just for you.

Please point out the hypocrisy.   I just keep pointing out facts.      You keep changing your story and making up new excuses.

edit2: typos, i hate typos.

Edited by arrrgh, 07 September 2016 - 04:39 AM.

arrrgh #72 Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2297 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAgnotology, on 07 September 2016 - 04:11 AM, said:

Going to bed arrrgh. Make sure your post includes you vehemently denying you ever saying something like that, how its not like you, how you would never do that. Say how you are such a stand-up person, good to the core. You never rage in pubs, make absolutely ludicrous accusations, or just sperg when you think no one will call you out on it. 

I had to bear witness firsthand to what a human goes through when cancer is what takes them. And you wished that on a child. My child. 

Tell her it now.

Guess I am the one salty now. I got a good reason for it though.

Wow, your fiction has sunk to a new low.   Suddenly, this generic post about making people miserable, is a genius level plan to get revenge for a conversation 2 years ago?   This is just a ludicrous claim.   What next, will you say I am a pedo who abused your kid too?

YOU ARE CLEARLY MAKING CRAP UP in an attempt to deflect blame for your actions.

Ohh, and where have I ever, in any forum post, made the claim that Drac's were head hunting me?   I have never made that claim.    Yet more fiction from you.

Have I raged in pubs, sure,  mostly complaining about  about OP flights, matchmaking, or my [edited]internet connection.
I have called other players idiots, or told them to do something different.   Sure, occasionally in tanks.   In planes, in general, no, I don't rage about bad players.     Its probably happened a couple of times, and would not have gone past calling them an idiot, or telling them to try a different tactic.

"absolutely ludicrous accusations"
Talk about calling the kettle black.  You are the one making ludicrous accusations.  

Your accusation is disgusting, and clearly an attempt to deflect via the sympathy card.

Edited by arrrgh, 07 September 2016 - 05:23 AM.

GiN_nTonic #73 Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:48 AM

Captain

• 226 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View Postdityboycom, on 07 September 2016 - 02:25 AM, said:

Wait where do I rank!?

Actually Id say you are further down on the list, right after me.

Njourour #74 Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:18 AM

• Banned
  • 0 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Closed Topic Due to excessive arguing. 

wot30.png

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories .

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, 

Signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users