Names Gone By (maybe)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic

Caecias #101 Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 233 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postdityboycom, on 04 September 2016 - 10:37 PM, said:

Interesting list of friends you got there. Took me  many months too meet anyone, you seem to know all the classic players already.

...many of which initially reached-out to me first after your incessant stalking and mis-invoked shaming.  Keep talking, please. 

Truly sorry about that - but that is a reflection of your own behavior, not mine. I have no issues making friends - that is the reflection of my behavior.

Poor dity...  need a hug bro?

Edited by Caecias, 05 September 2016 - 08:04 PM.

dityboycom #102 Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:11 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostCaecias, on 05 September 2016 - 04:03 PM, said:

...many of which initially reached-out to me first after your incessant stalking and mis-invoked shaming.  Keep talking, please. 

Truly sorry about that - but that is a reflection of your own behavior, not mine. I have no issues making friends - that is the reflection of my behavior.

Poor dity...  need a hug bro?

I don't make myself a victim, so I'm good. This self interpreted attacks is what has drawn most the attention to you. Didn't start out that way.

It's funny how these players who don't play anymore are "reaching out" to you as well.

Caecias #103 Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 233 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postdityboycom, on 05 September 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

I don't make myself a victim, so I'm good. This self interpreted attacks is what has drawn most the attention to you. Didn't start out that way.

It's funny how these players who don't play anymore are "reaching out" to you as well.

Still having reading comprehension issues are you?

No where have I made myself a victim.  Self interpreted?  Not when its called out by others...   It started out - and continues - in the same manner - with your (and a few select other's) childish, incessant behavior.  Calling it out does not make me a victim; just the opposite. 

These players do play; and that is verifiable...  along wit their activity on the board; which I think you would agree is mutually exclusive of game time.   ...again dity - really feel sorry for you.

Have a great day dity...  I hope you find your way to a better way of being.

Edited by Caecias, 05 September 2016 - 09:17 PM.

dityboycom #104 Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:46 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostCaecias, on 05 September 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

Still having reading comprehension issues are you?

No where have I made myself a victim.  Self interpreted?  Not when its called out by others...   It started out - and continues - in the same manner - with your (and a few select other's) childish, incessant behavior.  Calling it out does not make me a victim; just the opposite. 

These players do play; and that is verifiable...  along wit their activity on the board; which I think you would agree is mutually exclusive of game time.   ...again dity - really feel sorry for you.

Have a great day dity...  I hope you find your way to a better way of being.

I gotta start catching your post before you edit for grammar and vocabulary 10 minutes later.

General_Lee_Miserable #105 Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 320 battles

after looking over his stats for individual planes, its painfully obvious about the re-roll.

Answer me this question, please. Why would someone want to re-roll?  I estimate I have 700 hours into the game. The thought of starting over is painful. 

Caecias #106 Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 233 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postdityboycom, on 05 September 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

I gotta start catching your post before you edit for grammar and vocabulary 10 minutes later.

What do you aim to prove with this?  You think there is a point to humiliate me because I edit a post for spelling and grammar?

Keep talking dity, keep talking....

Edited by Caecias, 05 September 2016 - 11:28 PM.

dityboycom #107 Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:26 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostCaecias, on 05 September 2016 - 07:17 PM, said:

What do you aim to prove with this?  You think their is a point to humiliate me because I edit a post for spelling and grammar?

Keep talking dity, keep talking....

How is that humiliating? I can't make an observation?

View Postdityboycom, on 05 September 2016 - 04:11 PM, said:

I don't make myself a victim, so I'm good. This self interpreted attacks is what has drawn most the attention to you...

Caecias #108 Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 233 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postdityboycom, on 05 September 2016 - 06:26 PM, said:

How is that humiliating? I can't make an observation?

Its called context dity....   you know, related that comprehension thing? Your behavior speaks for itself...   thinly veiled at that; obvious observations indeed.

There is no need to interpret - no secret message dity...  just poorly placed speech acts with easily understood actionable intent.

Have a great day dity... 

Edited by Caecias, 05 September 2016 - 11:32 PM.

dityboycom #109 Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:32 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostCaecias, on 05 September 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

Its called context dity....   you know, related that comprehension thing? Your behavior speaks for itself...   thinly veiled at that; obvious observations indeed.

There is no need to interpret - no secret message dity...  just poorly placed speech acts with easily understood actionable intent.

I'm just happy as black male I don't go through life victimizing myself as much as you do yourself. Man would life be miserable if I thought everyone was out to get me every time they said anything to me that was not an obvious positive comment.

Caecias #110 Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 233 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postdityboycom, on 05 September 2016 - 06:32 PM, said:

I'm just happy as black male I don't go through life victimizing myself as much as you do yourself. Man would life be miserable if I thought everyone was out to get me every time they said anything to me that was not an obvious positive comment.

Again, dity - I haven't victimized myself... must be all that homeschoolin' that you just don't get it.

Out to get me?  laughable - clearly you missed the part where you admitted it was tough for you to make friends... and not for me... or that part where I call out the clowns for how they act. That's not being the victim silly; ...but yeah, I get it. You are just here to get a reaction... like a sad little man.  Make you feel good?  Special?  How does it feel everyday when you try to bully someone around and you justify it as "joking around" - when in fact you are the joke.

Have a great day dity.

Edited by Caecias, 05 September 2016 - 11:39 PM.

dityboycom #111 Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:39 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostCaecias, on 05 September 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

Again, dity - I haven't victimized myself... must be all that homeschoolin' that you just don't get it.

Out to get me?  laughable - clearly you missed the part where you admitted it was tough for you to make friends... and not for me... or that part where I call out the clowns for how they act. That's not being the victim silly.  but yeah, I get it. You are just here to get a reaction... like a sad little man.

Have a great day dity. 

I never admitted it was hard to make friends, I merely said all these classic greats never reached out to me for months after I started playing. Yet you've been here for 3 months and got everyone on your besties list and apparently think everyone thinks so little of my friends and I. When these same people you talk so highly of spend all night in TS with us...

Caecias #112 Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 233 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postdityboycom, on 05 September 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

I never admitted it was hard to make friends, I merely said all these classic greats never reached out to me for months after I started playing. Yet you've been here for 3 months and got everyone on your besties list and apparently think everyone thinks so little of my friends and I. When these same people you talk so highly of spend all night in TS with us...

Justify it and qualify it any way you see fit - its not my issue, its yours.

Who said this?  Sounds like you're exposing your own insecurities here - just a guess though.  Besties? What are these?  I have made a few contacts I here, many of which reached out in response to your initial badgering, 3  months ago. That is all dity - who is making themselves the "vicitm" now? nothing more, nothing less... but you still dont quit.

Glad you are having a grand ole time on TS... 

Have a great day Dity...  really don't care for this useless discussion. It's off topic, and simply a waste of good energy.

Edited by Caecias, 05 September 2016 - 11:46 PM.

Njourour #113 Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:16 AM

• Banned
  • 0 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Closed Thread due to excessive arguing.

wot30.png

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories .

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, 

Signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users