• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Killerpopcorn #21 Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 358 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSnoticus, on 30 August 2016 - 05:20 AM, said:

my aiming wasnt in question...a game setting i couldn't find was. please re read the original question. and for the record my clan...the jokers elite informed me as to what i was needing to know

One thing you need to understand is aim has a lot to do with this game. If your going to be flying a GA you need to understand how your plane and your rear gunner coincide. You can't treat a GA like a fighter and expect to get kills with your forward guns(I say that because you seem to fly mostly GA and your asking about locking onto a target.) You will notice all the greats that play GA use the tail gunner while doing maneuvers that decrease the aim and chances of a hit by the trailing plane while not once the whole match trying to dogfight. Knowing your planes limit and the others plays a huge role. Also of your going to take players recommendations and advice as a useless post your never going to get good.

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Crossover #1 1st Place/ Launch Event 1st place

death2019 #22 Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:03 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 15 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Snoticus: "something death knows nothing about."   :)

How can "Top No.1" cannot lock a target, it must be a BUG. Please report this bug.

GL  LOL

Edited by death2019, 30 August 2016 - 07:28 PM.

dityboycom #23 Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:18 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

GEE GEE

Use the terrain to your advantage, watch your target window, watch your mini radar, and turn the same direction with the plane when it passes you. Only way you will get any guns on time.

Psicko23 #24 Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:30 AM

First Lieutenant

• 16 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
As many have said, there is no auto lock for the guns. You have to get closer to the enemy plane. The closer you are to the plane you are shooting, the more rounds will hit, and the more rounds that hit the quicker the enemy plane dies. If you shoot 500 rounds, and have an accuracy of 10%, and I shoot 500 rounds with an accuracy of 30%, which one of us will produce more damage and most likely have the most kills(statistically speaking)?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users