leader of taw..contact me NOW

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #61 Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21591 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

i want to lodge a formal complaint against a member of taw for sexual references and innuendos in game towards my DEAD mother. i have the replay to prove my words...i will provide it. 

N/A Double Post

Edited by SOJO, 24 August 2016 - 08:12 PM.

SOJO.png

Bandet #62 Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:44 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2468 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

ITT: People get offended on the internet

Like, what is this, 1995?

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

dityboycom #63 Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:11 PM

Colonel

• 10139 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostBandet, on 25 August 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

ITT: People get offended on the internet

Like, what is this, 1995?

People simply think that the person insulting them actually cares if they're offended or not.

WOW

Rosebud #64 Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11967 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

The whole outrage is that this TAW person insulted this guys dead mother. I've seen this guy and he's no spring chicken. He's a fully grown adult and should be aware of his surroundings (the internet.) My question is this; How did he (the insulter) know the guys mother was dead? Did the guy tell him before hand? In which case, that's kind of weird. Or...did the other guy just make a blanket insult about the guys mother? In which case the poster took it far too deeply and blew a standard "your momma" joke way out of proportion. We don't know because he won't show the information...which he says he has. 

The second option is that this guy is trolling us. I don't believe this to be the case because he seems far too earnest. His answers are more defensive then provocative. A troll would egg the conversation on, relishing the conflict. No...I believe this guy feels truly slighted and insulted. I would say that he is a good and fair man, but naïve when it comes to interaction in MMO's. I would love to hear the TAW guys side of the story. So please whomever you are TAW guy, respond to these charges, if for no other reason than our entertainment.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #65 Posted 26 August 2016 - 05:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19953 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostRosebud, on 25 August 2016 - 04:23 PM, said:

The whole outrage is that this TAW person insulted this guys dead mother. I've seen this guy and he's no spring chicken. He's a fully grown adult and should be aware of his surroundings (the internet.) My question is this; How did he (the insulter) know the guys mother was dead? Did the guy tell him before hand? In which case, that's kind of weird. Or...did the other guy just make a blanket insult about the guys mother? In which case the poster took it far too deeply and blew a standard "your momma" joke way out of proportion. We don't know because he won't show the information...which he says he has. 

The second option is that this guy is trolling us. I don't believe this to be the case because he seems far too earnest. His answers are more defensive then provocative. A troll would egg the conversation on, relishing the conflict. No...I believe this guy feels truly slighted and insulted. I would say that he is a good and fair man, but naïve when it comes to interaction in MMO's. I would love to hear the TAW guys side of the story. So please whomever you are TAW guy, respond to these charges, if for no other reason than our entertainment.

I think someone might be riding the suspension train. Let's try and be nice at his next destination.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

losttwo #66 Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:41 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 26 August 2016 - 12:26 AM, said:

I think someone might be riding the suspension train. Let's try and be nice at his next destination.

Edited by losttwo, 26 August 2016 - 07:44 AM.

Killerpopcorn #67 Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:01 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2667 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostRosebud, on 25 August 2016 - 03:23 PM, said:

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Crossover #1 1st Place/ Launch Event 1st place

Rosebud #68 Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11967 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostKillerpopcorn, on 26 August 2016 - 08:01 PM, said:

Sober drunk drunk sober whatever

losttwo #69 Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:53 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

The real question is.

Is it easier to play WOWP after a 6 pack ?

Bandet #70 Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:56 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2468 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

What some of the older crowd don't seem to get is that "your mother" jokes are a meme. They are said sarcastically as a joke. It's based on the fact that a yo momma joke is generally what every single 10 year old playing call of duty on xbox live will say. It's hilarious because every now and then someone will actually get mad.

Like, it's the internet. Grow a pair. I insult Crayola's mother at least 6 times a day.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Texthor #71 Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:01 PM

• 27320 battles

View PostBandet, on 29 August 2016 - 09:56 AM, said:

What some of the older crowd don't seem to get is that "your mother" jokes are a meme. They are said sarcastically as a joke. It's based on the fact that a yo momma joke is generally what every single 10 year old playing call of duty on xbox live will say. It's hilarious because every now and then someone will actually get mad.

Like, it's the internet. Grow a pair. I insult Crayola's mother at least 6 times a day.

You mean guys llke richard pryor and flip wilson that said it before you were even born ?    !!!

dmarsha9 #72 Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:02 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6684 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTexthor, on 29 August 2016 - 11:01 AM, said:

You mean guys llke richard pryor and flip wilson that said it before you were even born ?    !!!

+1 for the Flip Wilson reference. 

Psicko23 #73 Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:46 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18531 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTexthor, on 29 August 2016 - 08:01 AM, said:

best comment you have ever said on this forum. Nice reference on both of them. 

Vanize #74 Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:18 PM

• 16563 battles

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 03:19 PM, said:

let someone make sexual references to YOUR dead mother...see how that rubs on you....

happens to me too - i just tell them she's dead and they are necrophiliacs. pretty much always shuts them up.

TeamTerrible #75 Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 44640 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostVanize, on 09 September 2016 - 11:18 AM, said:

happens to me too - i just tell them she's dead and they are necrophiliacs. pretty much always shuts them up.

The difference though is you have never been caught encouraging players to say such things where Snotbucket has on several occasions

From the replays i've been handed he's always the catalyst to the problem so whether these people said something or not he probably deserved it

I'd like to feel sorry for the guy do to his illness but its rather hard to feel sorry for someone when I review such nonsense which is entertaining but also a waste of my time

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #76 Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19953 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostTeamTerrible, on 09 September 2016 - 12:01 PM, said:

The difference though is you have never been caught encouraging players to say such things where Snotbucket has on several occasions

From the replays i've been handed he's always the catalyst to the problem so whether these people said something or not he probably deserved it

I'd like to feel sorry for the guy do to his illness but its rather hard to feel sorry for someone when I review such nonsense which is entertaining but also a waste of my time

what is not fun for you may be fun for me... hell, I whittle cedar sticks...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users