• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #41 Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:12 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22026 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 03:10 PM, said:

im a recluse...other than work..i NEVER leave my home. so no..i dont deal with that crap in the real world. i isolate myself from it for THAT very reason. 

Lots of us do the same but you still better get a thicker skin for this forum,there's a lot of good people here and most will try help you stay in this game but your on the internet so take what everyone says with a grain of salt.

Nothing wrong with being a lone wolf or a desperado.

CrazyHeinz #42 Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:32 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9390 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Snoticus,

I empathize with your situation (recluse, issues, etc.) I lose much of my sympathy to your cause with your all CAPS demanding a clan leader, WG, or anyone else answer at your perceived beck and call.

You demand a response from Wargaming, and while it appears warranted, the frank fact of the matter is you put yourself out there to be baited with a demanding tone and what many would concur are excessive demands.

At the end of the day, there are folks on this forum and in game who are friendly, personable and genuinely helpful to players who seek support. At the other end of the spectrum are those who will pull out all the stops to drive one mad and are truly cruel.

That said, if you are the introvert/recluse you claim to be, try to keep the hyperbolic demands down. Have a question? Ask away, but think for a moment before you click post how that message will be received by the reader. Without seeing your face/body language, without hearing the tone of your voice, all people have to go on is what they read. All caps is considered yelling (whether you think it is or not), and emails/posts are sometimes read (and message received) that isn't what you intended.

As for in game play- simple. Go to SETTINGS. Click the GAME tab, and under CHAT select both "Allow messages from Contacts only" and "Censor messages". WG put those two features in the game for just this reason.

Best of luck, and I hope to see ya out there.

Killerpopcorn #43 Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:35 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2667 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Eat...sleep...work...GAME! The wife decides to put herself in that rotation when she pleases as long as Hammy or Dity doesn't beat her. I don't game like I used to since I like to explore the world on my days off. But, I used to game hard core pulling 18 hour sessions back to back days so the game was my social life. So I can see what your going through as far as someone shaming you in game is like someone doing it face to face in reality. Thing is its going to happen and you cant let it get under your skin. Trolls feed off post like this and those who have a weakness for insults in-game.  Best thing you can do is man up and move on or else your just going to be contacting WG every other day and will be mentally drained.

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Crossover #1 1st Place/ Launch Event 1st place

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #44 Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20570 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 05:20 PM, said:

be a good litle non factor and just leave me alone ok. 

You say to me "be a good litle non factor and just leave me alone ok

Let's be brave here and break down what you were saying and the tone/attitude you were conveying to the average recipient of the remark you said to me:

be a good litle : I'm going to assume this is a condescending way to speak to a lesser being, like example: " be a good little monkey and dance for me"

non factor :A non factor in describing a human being would be someone with absolutely no value, like example: "his death would be a non factor to anyone and may be for the good of the community"

and just leave me alone ok : Now we have a plea as you the victim when you insulted me twice before you were halfway through your verbal attack shrouded in pseudo pity. 

I will gladly leave you alone as long as you stop flooding the message board with you indignation and demands that the world WILL conform to your standards despite no one breaking any WG rules or even general social decorum. I could dissect just about every one of your angry retorts you say to over half the people of this forum the same way.

I always say if someone is constantly confronting problems that person must step back and evaluate who or what the problem really is.

Good luck and I'm always wishfully looking for the opportunity for a reset.

ABC

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Snoticus #45 Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 23 August 2016 - 08:17 PM, said:

You say to me "be a good litle non factor and just leave me alone ok

Let's be brave here and break down what you were saying and the tone/attitude you were conveying to the average recipient of the remark you said to me:

be a good litle : I'm going to assume this is a condescending way to speak to a lesser being, like example: " be a good little monkey and dance for me"

non factor :A non factor in describing a human being would be someone with absolutely no value, like example: "his death would be a non factor to anyone and may be for the good of the community"

and just leave me alone ok : Now we have a plea as you the victim when you insulted me twice before you were halfway through your verbal attack shrouded in pseudo pity. 

I will gladly leave you alone as long as you stop flooding the message board with you indignation and demands that the world WILL conform to your standards despite no one breaking any WG rules or even general social decorum. I could dissect just about every one of your angry retorts you say to over half the people of this forum the same way.

I always say if someone is constantly confronting problems that person must step back and evaluate who or what the problem really is.

Good luck and I'm always wishfully looking for the opportunity for a reset.

ABC

oh im sooo sorry you took offense at something i said to you...turn abouts fair play....like your vids and memes and little poems weren't meant to discredit or without saying...say snarky things about me....instead of running..i have now decided to fight trolls..with their own warfare.
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

SkywhaleExpress #46 Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:42 AM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 17397 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Or you could just ignore them.

Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear

Snoticus #47 Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostSkywhaleExpress, on 23 August 2016 - 08:42 PM, said:

Or you could just ignore them.

agreed...and i had just released them al from iggy this morning....

Killerpopcorn #48 Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:27 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2667 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

agreed...and i had just released them al from iggy this morning....

But your going to miss all the fun...and ACE with a bottle of whiskey=no hold bar

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Snoticus #49 Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostKillerpopcorn, on 23 August 2016 - 09:27 PM, said:

But your going to miss all the fun...and ACE with a bottle of whiskey=no hold bar

but i dun like whiskey...and a 'Joker' trumps an Ace any day...

mullyman #50 Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:52 AM

• 27235 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

yal all want new players...then someone has to make is safe for those who want to join. NEW players will NOT join a game where they are trolled in order to be..one of the gang...in fact this is the ONLY mmo i play that even has this issue...all others are controlled..the forums are clean..and the mods are actual 24/7 in game and forums. so now..you know a little of why im like i am. 

​The WOWP game is separate from the forums.  You don't HAVE to be here...you choose to be here.   You don't like the trolling?  Stay off the forums.   Not that hard to do.    I play a little WOT but rarely visit their forums.    WOWP is a cocktail party compared to over there.    In a dying game,  I find these forums to be comic relief.
mullyman.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #51 Posted 24 August 2016 - 03:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20570 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 08:30 PM, said:

oh im sooo sorry you took offense at something i said to you...turn abouts fair play....like your vids and memes and little poems weren't meant to discredit or without saying...say snarky things about me....instead of running..i have now decided to fight trolls..with their own warfare.

Ahhhh sooo Mr. Snoticus, so you have chosen to attack once again... to fight in anger. I offered a wishful reset to you, a peaceful olive branch and you growl in my general direction. Next you  call me a troll and vow a threat of attack. You say you are going to fight the trolls with their own warfare... but I feel a warrior should never go into battle at a severe disadvantage. I feel that bringing a ripe banana to a gunfight is enough to sway a battle.

:P I have to admit... your videos made me smile...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Bobby_Tables #52 Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:29 AM

• 23939 battles

Is Snoticus the WOWP troll of the century or is Snoticus completely legit?  That is the question that I ask myself when a post like this goes three pages.

[EDIT] Deleted rest of post because after I saw this I saw the SnotVid and my conspiracy theory was blown to heck.  Snot, you could set up your own "SnotVid" YouTube page and probably monetize it.  Based on the profligate (props to Cakezeas for strategerizing to expound the volcabularism on this site) responses you get each time you post, you could be in the black come Thanksgiving.  Join some more games and post like you do and man oh man, see the dollars roll.

Good luck in your endeavors.  

Cheers!

Glenn

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 24 August 2016 - 04:59 AM.

SHOCKOJAMBO #53 Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:00 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 34516 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
In my last post I thought this was gang_star but  I was wrong. this is auther dane.

Killerpopcorn #54 Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:07 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2667 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostBobby_Tables, on 23 August 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:

Is Snoticus the WOWP troll of the century or is Snoticus completely legit?  That is the question that I ask myself when a post like this goes three pages.

[EDIT] Deleted rest of post because after I saw this I saw the SnotVid and my conspiracy theory was blown to heck.  Snot, you could set up your own "SnotVid" YouTube page and probably monetize it.  Based on the profligate (props to Cakezeas for strategerizing to expound the volcabularism on this site) responses you get each time you post, you could be in the black come Thanksgiving.  Join some more games and post like you do and man oh man, see the dollars roll.

Good luck in your endeavors.  

Cheers!

Glenn

YES PLEASE MORE VIDEOS!!!!!

Porkins_Jr #55 Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:08 AM

Major

• 14402 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
There's never any call for that kind of talk in-game, IMO. Keep it civil in the skies.

EspressoForHammy #56 Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:01 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5307 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostKillerpopcorn, on 24 August 2016 - 12:07 AM, said:

YES PLEASE MORE VIDEOS!!!!!

+1. PLEAZ MOAR.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

TeamTerrible #57 Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• 45754 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

i want to lodge a formal complaint against a member of taw for sexual references and innuendos in game towards my DEAD mother. i have the replay to prove my words...i will provide it. 

hmmm, yes i would say the replay would be required in this case......

Given the choice of words used it seems uncanny for someone to lash out in such a way without being provoked or bearing the mind of a child

A little smack always does wonders, but this isn't smack, this is more like a dropping the hammer down.

Its the best way really......the matter has been brought to the public forums for some reason so lets see how this all went down

raulv04 #58 Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:32 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18109 battles
Hey guys, can't y'all see his signature? :ohmy: Draw your conclusions, gentlemen.

Steel_bomber_ #59 Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15758 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postraulv04, on 24 August 2016 - 03:32 PM, said:

Hey guys, can't y'all see his signature? :ohmy: Draw your conclusions, gentlemen.

lol,

they are all trolling, while he is drinking beer !

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #60 Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

i want to lodge a formal complaint against a member of taw for sexual references and innuendos in game towards my DEAD mother. i have the replay to prove my words...i will provide it. 

How do you keep it tucked so no one can see the bulge?

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users