leader of taw..contact me NOW

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #21 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7704 battles

View PostRosebud, on 23 August 2016 - 10:27 PM, said:

How's that workin for ya?

enough already. Leave him alone. I'm sure your life outside of this game could probably use improvement...mine too...the rest of you too. 

Snoticus #22 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostRosebud, on 23 August 2016 - 05:27 PM, said:

How's that workin for ya?

quite nicely..i dont date...i dont go out...im quite safe in my little nerd bubble. 
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Elias_Sims #23 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:46 PM

Senior Airman

• 316 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postlosttwo, on 23 August 2016 - 03:35 PM, said:

Submit a ticket to support with the replay file.

IT IS YOUR BEST OPTION.

I do believe the leader of TAW doesn't visit the forums and wont see your message

and likely won't care if/when they do.  I had a go around with their Euro division in AW back when I made the mistake of trying that game....  Check out taw.net and you can see their command and unit structure and make damn sure your ad/cookie blockers work and don't ever, ever whitelist that site; even when it asks you to)  Its set up to try to mirror an actual military approach or so the creators thought back in the day.  Apparently most of the website admins are no longer active so a lot of their site structure "just runs on autopilot"....

When you click the links for unit and rosters all the way to the WoWP division, you get this:

http://taw.net/unit/3057/roster.aspx   

None of those folks are familiar to me nor have I seen them ingame except "Knite" who is the CO of their WoWP/NA wing.  I know they don't have a lot of actives in WoWP or didn't back in the day. 

If you decide to try one of the higher ups in TAW, they'll refer it down the chain the command and ask you for the "offender's" unit number.  That's the 3057 in the link.  

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

in that defense...i submitted report upon report over other matters...nothing was ever said to me about it..nor were they answered. id rather the leader deal with it internally. 

If I felt that strongly about it, I'd send it to Ghost Prime or someone similar in these forums with all your evidence.  I don't believe it can hurt to ask directly for help in a case like this. 

SkywhaleExpress #24 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:47 PM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 17397 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Not everyone is capable with handling stressors or "growing a thick skin" as easily as everyone else. 

I know it might be fun for y'all to troll him, but seriously, right now this game is hurting in population as it is. Can't y'all concentrate your trolling energy into logging in and shooting his BSh down? 

Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear

Snoticus #25 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostElias_Sims, on 23 August 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

and likely won't care if/when they do.  I had a go around with their Euro division in AW back when I made the mistake of trying that game....  Check out taw.net and you can see their command and unit structure and make damn sure your ad/cookie blockers work and don't ever, ever whitelist that site; even when it asks you to)  Its set up to try to mirror an actual military approach or so the creators thought back in the day.  Apparently most of the website admins are no longer active so a lot of their site structure "just runs on autopilot"....

When you click the links for unit and rosters all the way to the WoWP division, you get this:

http://taw.net/unit/3057/roster.aspx   

None of those folks are familiar to me nor have I seen them ingame except "Knite" who is the CO of their WoWP/NA wing.  I know they don't have a lot of actives in WoWP or didn't back in the day. 

If you decide to try one of the higher ups in TAW, they'll refer it down the chain the command and ask you for the "offender's" unit number.  That's the 3057 in the link.  

If I felt that strongly about it, I'd send it to Ghost Prime or someone similar in these forums with all your evidence.  I don't believe it can hurt to ask directly for help in a case like this. 

its in wg's hands now. 

Snoticus #26 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostSkywhaleExpress, on 23 August 2016 - 05:47 PM, said:

Not everyone is capable with handling stressors or "growing a thick skin" as easily as everyone else. 

I know it might be fun for y'all to troll him, but seriously, right now this game is hurting in population as it is. Can't y'all concentrate your trolling energy into logging in and shooting his BSh down? 

currently in the tsh3 as the bsh2 is nothing more than a flying target with no defense....my tg is just acheing for some action....

Edited by Snoticus, 23 August 2016 - 10:50 PM.

SkywhaleExpress #27 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:53 PM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 17397 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
lol, the BSh-2 has bombs for self defense. 

Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear

Rosebud #28 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11975 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 23 August 2016 - 05:30 PM, said:

enough already. Leave him alone. I'm sure your life outside of this game could probably use improvement...mine too...the rest of you too.

You're right...I am sorry...I crossed the line...I apologize.

Snoticus #29 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostSkywhaleExpress, on 23 August 2016 - 05:53 PM, said:

lol, the BSh-2 has bombs for self defense. 

bombs are for big ol warships...not planes...more points that way..mo points=mo thunders..i gotta catch up to ol porky somehow

Elias_Sims #30 Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:57 PM

Senior Airman

• 316 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 23 August 2016 - 05:30 PM, said:

View PostSkywhaleExpress, on 23 August 2016 - 05:47 PM, said:

Agreed +1

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Noreaga #31 Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 04:58 PM, said:

rules are rules. end of discussion. 

ok, but have you read them?

NOTE I struck out big time on this one, would delete but only fair that I feel shame.

2.20. Discussion of decisions or sanctions made by Game Masters or Administration in all game chats and channels is prohibited.

6. Reporting in-game violations

In certain Games you will be able to use the Automated Anti-TK Reporting System. In this case, an automated system of violations tracking (team damage, team kill) will operate and the administration draws your attention to the following information - with the introduction of this system, users’ complaints about the above mentioned violations will not be considered. From now on all punishments for team damage and team kill incidents will be executed automatically without support service workers' interference. The system has been customized, tested multiple times and currently works correctly. We also draw your attention to the fact that a multitude of all possible circumstances accompanying different violations (including extenuating and aggravating ones) has been taken into consideration. All requests relating to ban cancellation or minimizing the punishment period, laid by the system, will be ignored. Additional information on the automated system of team killers and bot users tracking you will find on this page:

you will never hear from support on discipline that does not involve you, being the victim does not involve you according to support.

Edited by Noreaga, 23 August 2016 - 11:30 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Snoticus #32 Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostNoreaga, on 23 August 2016 - 06:02 PM, said:

2.20. Discussion of decisions or sanctions made by Game Masters or Administration in all game chats and channels is prohibited.

In certain Games you will be able to use the Automated Anti-TK Reporting System. In this case, an automated system of violations tracking (team damage, team kill) will operate and the administration draws your attention to the following information - with the introduction of this system, users’ complaints about the above mentioned violations will not be considered. From now on all punishments for team damage and team kill incidents will be executed automatically without support service workers' interference. The system has been customized, tested multiple times and currently works correctly. We also draw your attention to the fact that a multitude of all possible circumstances accompanying different violations (including extenuating and aggravating ones) has been taken into consideration. All requests relating to ban cancellation or minimizing the punishment period, laid by the system, will be ignored. Additional information on the automated system of team killers and bot users tracking you will find on this page:

you will never hear from support on discipline that does not involve you, being the victim does not involve you according to support.

sexual references are not tk or ramming friendlies..their under the tos clans must follow. THOSE are the rules im going by 

Snoticus #33 Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostNoreaga, on 23 August 2016 - 06:02 PM, said:

now kindly stop defending your friend  and let wg handle this. 

Edited by Snoticus, 23 August 2016 - 11:08 PM.

Noreaga #34 Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Don't even know them or if it even happened.

I do know that since you got here, you have been making up rules and violating ones on the book like crazy. Your serious game of "reported!", was amusing at first, you were new and just inexperienced. Then someone helpful came along and corrected you... Sometimes people might be disagreeing with you because you are wrong, nothing more.

I don't care if you continue with your whirlwind of justice. I'm just annoyed that anyone who disagrees with you is either a troll, an idiot, or part of the axis of evil.

ps wow, my other post was dumb i agree.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Snoticus #35 Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostNoreaga, on 23 August 2016 - 06:28 PM, said:

Don't even know them or if it even happened.

I do know that since you got here, you have been making up rules and violating ones on the book like crazy. Your serious game of "reported!", was amusing at first, you were new and just inexperienced. Then someone helpful came along and corrected you... Sometimes people might be disagreeing with you because you are wrong, nothing more.

I don't care if you continue with your whirlwind of justice. I'm just annoyed that anyone who disagrees with you is either a troll, an idiot, or part of the axis of evil.

ps wow, my other post was dumb i agree.

yal all want new players...then someone has to make is safe for those who want to join. NEW players will NOT join a game where they are trolled in order to be..one of the gang...in fact this is the ONLY mmo i play that even has this issue...all others are controlled..the forums are clean..and the mods are actual 24/7 in game and forums. so now..you know a little of why im like i am. 

Psicko23 #36 Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18606 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 02:19 PM, said:

im waiting on their response now...replay was sent with ticket. 

they usually don't reply with a response. I put in a ticket for a player and never got a response. However it was a few weeks before I saw that player again, when I used to see that player most days. 

Snoticus #37 Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostPsicko23, on 23 August 2016 - 06:41 PM, said:

they usually don't reply with a response. I put in a ticket for a player and never got a response. However it was a few weeks before I saw that player again, when I used to see that player most days. 

usually you get a confirmation email stating report received and other things...i haven't even got that yet. 

losttwo #38 Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:50 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostPsicko23, on 23 August 2016 - 06:41 PM, said:

I never get a confirmation e-mail when I submit " names " but i look for the name and can't find it.

I do find more system rename ##### added to the list....I am so mean.

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 06:44 PM, said:

usually you get a confirmation email stating report received and other things...i haven't even got that yet. 

You will only get a confirmation e-mail if it is about your system or game.

MOST of the rule violations you will not receive a confirmation.

Snoticus #39 Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Postlosttwo, on 23 August 2016 - 06:50 PM, said:

I never get a confirmation e-mail when I submit " names " but i look for the name and can't find it.

I do find more system rename ##### added to the list....I am so mean.

You will only get a confirmation e-mail if it is about your system or game.

MOST of the rule violations you will not receive a confirmation.

that would explain it then. thanks for that. 

Snoticus #40 Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostSnoticus, on 23 August 2016 - 06:51 PM, said:

that would explain it then. thanks for that. 

nvm it just came through. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users