Jump to content


thread closed by op


  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Mackunaima #41 Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 20126 battles
  • 1,466
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    04-09-2012
Man that was a crazy reading time. Funny too...

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli


Snoticus #42 Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2027 battles
  • 1,224
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostMackunaima, on 20 August 2016 - 09:39 AM, said:

Man that was a crazy reading time. Funny too...

 

how so? lol
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Lou #43 Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 7295 battles
  • 1,098
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Will you have payouts from your clan treasury? We will have to discuss this over your TS.

Mackunaima #44 Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 20126 battles
  • 1,466
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    04-09-2012
Both of you were arguing about almost the same point but coming from opposite sides. The clan settlement.

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli


losttwo #45 Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:55 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • 12,448
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

I have another question about your clan.

 

Are you required to only speak English or can other languages be spoken as well ?



CrazyHeinz #46 Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:16 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 9383 battles
  • 886
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    10-30-2012

View Postlosttwo, on 20 August 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:

I have another question about your clan.

 

Are you required to only speak English or can other languages be spoken as well ?

 

Clearly yes. je fluent pa' tlhIngan


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #47 Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 19816 battles
  • 1,512
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

Questions:

 

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 12:27 AM, said:

--------

Will be looking to fill officer ranks first...then member ranks...join us in our road to Qapla'!

only 2 rules here

 

1. NO dual clanning PERIOD

 

2. no alts. PERIOD

 

these are non negotiable and are immediate kicks from clan IF and WHEN you are found in violation and unequivocal proof is presented. 

 

 

 

DISCLAIMER...ANY and ALL troll comments NOT conducive to helping me form..recruit and teach pilots that will be the clans ranks, will be treated as exactly what they are and appropriate action will be taken. Troll comments meant SOLELY in jest...or simply a good ribbing will be overlooked as they should be. 

 

 

amendment...support has contacted me..i provided what they needed..waiting on word back..will be removing the tscmo clan name within the next few days. KDF will have the clan price to open a clan page and start it up and running by the 3rd of september. 

 

 

secondary amendment..the following is a psa concerning KDF..You will be able to create or join a clan from 08-22-2016 09:14.

there you have it....just a waiting game to open the doors now. 

age-------

 

there you

level and class-----

reason for joining-----

do not write below this line
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Will we be required to speak Klingon or be enrolled in a Klingon language course?

 

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 01:20 AM, said:

 

The point of this clan is to be a member of the clan battle that's under the community creation forums...as such..i need members to defend the clans name in said gladiatorial contest and in random battles. now...for the SECOND time i ask you..
what do you have to contribute to either the forming of my clan...or recruiting members, or even simply advice to leave for the new in coming pilots for flight techniques or surviving a battle with a team or solo... 

 

Do I have to like gladiator movies with these kind of feelings,

because I do.

 

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 01:47 AM, said:

 

then fill the application...but..as your are currently in another clan....you will be rejected..

 

I am in a situation with my current clan that whenever I try to leave they won't let me. I believe my CO has control of my log and won't let me leave. So, when I finally do figure out how to quit my clan I may consider your clan.

Thank you

ABC

 

 

 


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Bear_82 #48 Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:56 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 21402 battles
  • 593
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 12:50 AM, said:

http://www.lawforcha...DE=VIEW&ID=2465

 

 

in effect..brand is represented by my clan name..which is covered under fair use act. and as i am in Louisiana..these laws apply...as do us federal laws since the server we are on..the na cluster..is BASED in the usa i do believe dallas texas is where it pings to the game server when i do a speed test. 

 

I'm unclear the purpose of your link. Are you trying to indicate you have Trademarked or otherwise registered this not-yet-created clan name with any governmental agency? I would recommend you review the Terms of Service you agreed to, and are bound by, by continuing to use WarGaming's services, including these forums. Forums which are most certainly not yours. These forums are public, and available to any user who has created an account here. You simply made the first post. If you believe any subsequent posts are off-topic, I suggest you report those posts to the forum moderators.

 

 - under section II.D.3 - Rights in User Content "Any and all User Content submitted (e.g., by uploading or transmitting) to WN shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of WN and/or its Third Party Providers from the moment of uploading or transmission. Accordingly, WN shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing copyrights and all other intellectual property rights to all User Content of every kind and nature, in perpetuity . . ."

 

- under section III - Intellectual Property ". . . You acknowledge that WN and/or third-party content providers remain the owners of all materials posted on the Website, and that you do not acquire any of those ownership rights by downloading copyrighted materials. . . ."

 

As to your original post, good luck with creating and maintaining your clan.



Snoticus #49 Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:16 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2027 battles
  • 1,224
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostLou, on 20 August 2016 - 09:46 AM, said:

Will you have payouts from your clan treasury? We will have to discuss this over your TS.

 

no
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Snoticus #50 Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2027 battles
  • 1,224
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostBear_82, on 20 August 2016 - 10:56 AM, said:

 

I'm unclear the purpose of your link. Are you trying to indicate you have Trademarked or otherwise registered this not-yet-created clan name with any governmental agency? I would recommend you review the Terms of Service you agreed to, and are bound by, by continuing to use WarGaming's services, including these forums. Forums which are most certainly not yours. These forums are public, and available to any user who has created an account here. You simply made the first post. If you believe any subsequent posts are off-topic, I suggest you report those posts to the forum moderators.

 

 - under section II.D.3 - Rights in User Content "Any and all User Content submitted (e.g., by uploading or transmitting) to WN shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of WN and/or its Third Party Providers from the moment of uploading or transmission. Accordingly, WN shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing copyrights and all other intellectual property rights to all User Content of every kind and nature, in perpetuity . . ."

 

- under section III - Intellectual Property ". . . You acknowledge that WN and/or third-party content providers remain the owners of all materials posted on the Website, and that you do not acquire any of those ownership rights by downloading copyrighted materials. . . ."

 

As to your original post, good luck with creating and maintaining your clan.

it was a last ditch effort to pull the trolls off y thread..as i have reported them before. mostly a scare tactic. 


tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Snoticus #51 Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2027 battles
  • 1,224
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 20 August 2016 - 10:22 AM, said:

Questions:

 

 

Will we be required to speak Klingon or be enrolled in a Klingon language course? nope

 

 

Do I have to like gladiator movies with these kind of feelings,

because I do.

nope. 

 

I am in a situation with my current clan that whenever I try to leave they won't let me. I believe my CO has control of my log and won't let me leave. So, when I finally do figure out how to quit my clan I may consider your clan.

Thank you

ABC

 

 

 

if this is true...thats a matter for support..and not to be discussed here, no offense. i look forward to seeing you apply. 


Edited by Snoticus, 20 August 2016 - 04:19 PM.

tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Snoticus #52 Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2027 battles
  • 1,224
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View Postlosttwo, on 20 August 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:

I have another question about your clan.

 

Are you required to only speak English or can other languages be spoken as well ?

as long as its typed..i can use google translate to communicate. 


tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Killerpopcorn #53 Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:30 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2667 battles
  • 731
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 10:17 AM, said:

it was a last ditch effort to pull the trolls off y thread..as i have reported them before. mostly a scare tactic. 

 

Not sure why you are trying to scare people that are trying to help your recruiting. All that's doing is deterring those who are not used to asking questions about recruitment. Kinda like someone who is signing a contract or buying Somthing that doesn't know how to look for the small desclaimers. Also, I see you took upon yourself to put your reason for two clan tags on the front page. Thank you.

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Crossover #1 1st Place/ Launch Event 1st place


Killerpopcorn #54 Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:31 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2667 battles
  • 731
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
You're* on mobile phone

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Crossover #1 1st Place/ Launch Event 1st place


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #55 Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:30 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 19816 battles
  • 1,512
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostKillerpopcorn, on 20 August 2016 - 11:31 AM, said:

You're* on mobile phone

 

Were you taking to me? How'd you know, was that noise I heard you clicking into my phone. Are you able to see and listen in on my phone? I'm going to remove the battery and wrap the phone in tinfoil ... I have duct tape over all cameras on my pc and phone.

Is that a dead man's switch on the jiffy pop?


Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 20 August 2016 - 05:33 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Psicko23 #56 Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:00 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18508 battles
  • 2,274
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014
Op. If this clan thing is going to go through, you need a 3rd party voice communications server for your clan. The in game voice chat is horrible and breaks a lot. The only reason why you got hacked through the last TS is because someone set it up for you and had access to mess with it. If you are dead set against TS, there is mumble, Vox, and a whole lot of other 3rd party communication programs. 

Snoticus #57 Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2027 battles
  • 1,224
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostPsicko23, on 20 August 2016 - 01:00 PM, said:

Op. If this clan thing is going to go through, you need a 3rd party voice communications server for your clan. The in game voice chat is horrible and breaks a lot. The only reason why you got hacked through the last TS is because someone set it up for you and had access to mess with it. If you are dead set against TS, there is mumble, Vox, and a whole lot of other 3rd party communication programs. 

 

which of these is less memory/cpu resource and compatible with windows 8.1?
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

MelBrooks #58 Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:47 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 29384 battles
  • 987
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
Paranoia.......it's an ugly business.........

MelBrooks #59 Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:54 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 29384 battles
  • 987
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014
ABC is not permitted to leave our clan.....He is the choir director and in charge of BYOB night.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #60 Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 19816 battles
  • 1,512
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostRuthBuzzi, on 20 August 2016 - 01:54 PM, said:

ABC is not permitted to leave our clan.....He is the choir director and in charge of BYOB night.

 

I am currently working on a coup d'état with help from the BAGG clan. They will become 49% controller of Whawk while I will retain 51% as supreme leader/CO.

A monetary deal is also in the works with a cash and stock swap deal. Whawks value approx. $62,000,000 minus BAGG stock value of $1.65 for a final payout of $61,999,998.35. As the purveyor I shall retain 95% of all cash transactions and my law firm receives the remainder.


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.





4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users