thread closed by op

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Snoticus #61 Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2027 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 20 August 2016 - 02:08 PM, said:

I am currently working on a coup d'état with help from the BAGG clan. They will become 49% controller of Whawk while I will retain 51% as supreme leader/CO.

A monetary deal is also in the works with a cash and stock swap deal. Whawks value approx. $62,000,000 minus BAGG stock value of $1.65 for a final payout of $61,999,998.35. As the purveyor I shall retain 95% of all cash transactions and my law firm receives the remainder.

this is not constructive to recruiting members..do not post here again as you are summarily rejected for membership based on trolling. good day. 

tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Killerpopcorn #62 Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:51 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2667 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 02:46 PM, said:

this is not constructive to recruiting members..do not post here again as you are summarily rejected for membership based on trolling. good day. 

Another thing you will notice in the planes community is all the major clans support each other and there recruitment threads. If you notice the amount of post in all the top clans, we discuss all kinds of things to help bump the thread without violating the bump rule with the forums.

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Crossover #1 1st Place/ Launch Event 1st place

GouIdy #63 Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:56 PM

First Lieutenant

• 17631 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

you are summarily rejected for membership based on trolling. good day. 

Illegal action taken & is currently under protest with the clan commissioner based on posted clan rules. See rules below.

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 01:27 AM, said:

only 2 rules here

1. NO dual clanning PERIOD

2. no alts. PERIOD

these are non negotiable and are immediate kicks from clan IF and WHEN you are found in violation and unequivocal proof is presented.

20thCenturyLtd #64 Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17994 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostRuthBuzzi, on 20 August 2016 - 01:47 PM, said:

Paranoia.......it's an ugly business.........

"Paranoia big destroya" !!!

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 20 August 2016 - 02:08 PM, said:

I am currently working on a coup d'état with help from the BAGG clan. They will become 49% controller of Whawk while I will retain 51% as supreme leader/CO.

A monetary deal is also in the works with a cash and stock swap deal. Whawks value approx. $62,000,000 minus BAGG stock value of $1.65 for a final payout of $61,999,998.35. As the purveyor I shall retain 95% of all cash transactions and my law firm receives the remainder.

"Mine Furher, I Can Walk" !!!

Recruitment Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #65 Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 19816 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 12:27 AM, said:

--------

Will be looking to fill officer ranks first...then member ranks...join us in our road to Qapla'!

only 2 rules here

1. NO dual clanning PERIOD

2. no alts. PERIOD

these are non negotiable and are immediate kicks from clan IF and WHEN you are found in violation and unequivocal proof is presented. 

DISCLAIMER...ANY and ALL troll comments NOT conducive to helping me form..recruit and teach pilots that will be the clans ranks, will be treated as exactly what they are and appropriate action will be taken. Troll comments meant SOLELY in jest...or simply a good ribbing will be overlooked as they should be. 

amendment...support has contacted me..i provided what they needed..waiting on word back..will be removing the tscmo clan name within the next few days. KDF will have the clan price to open a clan page and start it up and running by the 3rd of september. 

secondary amendment..the following is a psa concerning KDF..You will be able to create or join a clan from 08-22-2016 09:14.

there you have it....just a waiting game to open the doors now. 

age-------

there you

level and class-----

reason for joining-----

do not write below this line
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View PostSnoticus, on 20 August 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

you are summarily rejected for membership based on trolling. good day. 

Wow... just wow, why?

This is totally unfair, you said we could have some jovial, good times and then you pull this stunt!

I wouldn't join your clan of you were the last clan in all the clan world. You can just put that in your pipe and smoke it mister!

You'll be sorry... mark my words.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

20thCenturyLtd #66 Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17994 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 20 August 2016 - 04:40 PM, said:

Wow... just wow, why?

This is totally unfair, you said we could have some jovial, good times and then you pull this stunt!

I wouldn't join your clan of you were the last clan in all the clan world. You can just put that in your pipe and smoke it mister!

You'll be sorry... mark my words.

Maybe if you tell him about fluoridation & the mine shaft gap, he will reconsider. 

Recruitment Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #67 Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 19816 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
the dream police are going to take me away....

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

EspressoForHammy #68 Posted 21 August 2016 - 06:06 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4979 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

The mine shaft gap?

UNFAIR SIR. UNFAIR.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users