Big dog looking for a pack

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DarthCalub #1 Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:14 AM

Airman Basic

• 597 battles
So I've been playing WoWP for a bit, and needless to say, gettin a little tired of having no one to back me up when the red dots get on my [edited]. So I've decided to seek out those that can help me out. Only one problem, I've done the whole "I'm in a guild" thing, and granted, i can follow orders, but the drama that comes with doing guilds turns me off. espcially if you say a joke and someone takes offense to it. What I'm wanting is a group that i can play with, that understands that i can't play all the time because of work, that understands i do have a dark crazy crude sense of humor, thats willing to help as much as i am, laid back, and has some ambtions to play in the big leagues someday. hopefully there is a group out for me, that understands and willing to let me fly with them
The secret to good mmo gaming? assume everyone is stupid, and doesn't know what the hell they are doing

losttwo #2 Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:31 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Give S-S-G a try.

You sound like you would be more fun than a barrel of drunken monkeys.

Edited by losttwo, 19 August 2016 - 08:32 AM.

DarthCalub #3 Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:02 AM

Airman Basic

• 597 battles
well, it depends on what the monkeys are drinking. if its tequlia, then no, i can't beat that. nothing like drunk naked monkeys trying to go at it to make you laugh your [edited]off. 
The secret to good mmo gaming? assume everyone is stupid, and doesn't know what the hell they are doing

cddlbunny0 #4 Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3353 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
Maybe dityboycom may be able to help you out. I just got picked up by a bunch called SOL (WG help them). Well, I impressed one of the Gods with my death by server disconnection and that was it. I know what you mean with going through with the work thing and my sense of humour is worse than yours. Is there something in the water that all of us that registered for this game about three years ago are coming out of the woods and still cannot type to save themselves.

Edited by cddlbunny0, 19 August 2016 - 01:52 PM.

losttwo #5 Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:39 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostDarthCalub, on 19 August 2016 - 04:02 AM, said:

well, it depends on what the monkeys are drinking. if its tequlia, then no, i can't beat that. nothing like drunk naked monkeys trying to go at it to make you laugh your [edited]off. 

I do not know about the rest of them but I personally only drink coffee...so you might have a problem keeping up with me. :P

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20226 battles
  • [TRAWL] TRAWL

View PostDarthCalub, on 19 August 2016 - 03:14 AM, said:

So I've been playing WoWP for a bit, and needless to say, gettin a little tired of having no one to back me up when the red dots get on my [edited]. So I've decided to seek out those that can help me out. Only one problem, I've done the whole "I'm in a guild" thing, and granted, i can follow orders, but the drama that comes with doing guilds turns me off. espcially if you say a joke and someone takes offense to it. What I'm wanting is a group that i can play with, that understands that i can't play all the time because of work, that understands i do have a dark crazy crude sense of humor, thats willing to help as much as i am, laid back, and has some ambtions to play in the big leagues someday. hopefully there is a group out for me, that understands and willing to let me fly with them

Do you have any requirements of the clan before consideration? Like... is rampant use of unsanctioned Mods by all clan members acceptable? Is the clan expected to hold altruistic values and give back to the community/game or are alcohol fueled, selfish motivations acceptable? Is a higher than normal troll count in the ranks a deal breaker?

Thank you,

ABC

Baggs Clan

:coin: (required emoji to show sarc/ dodge punishment)

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 19 August 2016 - 12:28 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Noreaga #7 Posted 19 August 2016 - 03:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

sounds like 

SSG,BAGG/SOL would be your new home. Toss up between Ace and Dity for dark and disturbing sense of humour. Depends does trolling fuel your drinking (SOL) or does drinking fuel your trolling (SSG/whawk)?

most of the clans have great guys, some are more vanilla than others.

good luck.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Killerpopcorn #8 Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:18 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2667 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostDarthCalub, on 19 August 2016 - 02:14 AM, said:

Its no holds bar in BAGG, also stay away from Hammy he likes to stalk people except me even though I gave him all my info he wont come to my house...

Air Raid #1: 4th place/Air Raid #2 3rd Place/Air Raid #4 2nd Place/Air Raid #5 9th place

Crossover #1 1st Place/ Launch Event 1st place

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users