thread closed by op

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Snoticus #61 Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2027 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 18 August 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

As an aside, please read Bobo's signature and repeat to yourself over and over until it sinks in.

you are hereby asked NOT to post here. this is my intellectual property..used on a forum that was granted permission via wg. there fore i have the legal right to say GET THE [edited]OFF MY FORUM THREAD AND DON'T COME BACK..all you DO is troll me. THATS harassment. GOOD DAY
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Elias_Sims #62 Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:12 PM

Senior Airman

• 316 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostSnoticus, on 18 August 2016 - 10:20 AM, said:

i need an ACTIVE clan...

several rules the clan must follow to be considered an appropriate clan for my entry application...

1. ZERO members and i mean ZERO members useing ANY non sanctioned mod. 

3. if you say i have to use ts JUST to talk to the clan..im out. i have been HACKED through team speak and the team veiwer app..i do NOT use those. 

6. clans with members who are parents preferred...as i am a father to a 14 year old son.

7. your clan does not FORCE members to achieve tier 5 within 2 weeks or be removed from rosters. 

if you feel your clan is up to my very...very..strict listing of what i expect a good and proper clan to be...send me a message and we will talk. 

I copied your list and edited out the pieces that didn't somehow touch the mental checklist (ie: not written down or published) I used in agreeing to clan membership.  I highlighted the two I felt most relevant to me even though I'm not a parent nor been hacked over TS.  

Sometimes I have the voice chat on my speakers instead of my headphones and there are times that I don't want certain things blaring from them.  The clan I accepted an invite from has a well defined set of chat rooms that offer a space for less restricted conversation and also cleaner discussion and it is not on TS nor is voice chat necessarily required in any event.  

Since I tend not to use mods at all, I was looking for a group that didn't require certain modpacks for membership as that is sometimes a concern in other games.  That last about voice chat not being required was my deal breaker and I found a great clan that actually invited me and didn't require TS.  I did my profile on the clan recruitment page and then spent some time sifting a few invites and asked those clans with seemingly mandatory "all TS all the time" requirements  who had sent me membership invites for clarification.  Took about a week.  

My rationale is that TS is a 3rd party program and I don't log into (ie: punch the "e"timecard) on 3rd party software as a requirement just to play this game. Period.  I'm semi retired in real life and caring for my spouse and I don't "clock in" for anyone as real life comes first period; no discussion or exceptions and especially not just to play an online game.  I'm not about to "check in" on a voice chat program while my wife is sleeping, not even to go sit in a "quiet" room as I don't ask anyone's leave or permission just to play this game; especially when sometimes its nothing more than stress relief to knock out a few matches.  

I wish you luck and while I know for a fact that your voice chat rule does not count all clans out, I think you'll find that you can't control what other members of clans do or don't do with their time anymore than you would want to be "controlled" based on your OP.   If you want flexibility from a clan on your membership, I submit that you will need to be a little more flexible with the existing membership of a clan on their activities (ie: why do you care) when they aren't around you. 

Good luck

edit: 

View Postlosttwo, on 18 August 2016 - 06:01 PM, said:

1 day  I will be so good at this game people will have to use mods, hacks, and cheats to beat me,

until then. I do not give a mouse's tail how others achieve their win.

Well said!  I find I don't have time to stress about whether other players feel the need to play using mods, cheats, hacks, spit or snot to win.

Edited by Elias_Sims, 19 August 2016 - 01:31 PM.

Noreaga #63 Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSnoticus, on 19 August 2016 - 07:51 AM, said:

you are hereby asked NOT to post here. this is my intellectual property..used on a forum that was granted permission via wg. there fore i have the legal right to say GET THE [edited]OFF MY FORUM THREAD AND DON'T COME BACK..all you DO is troll me. THATS harassment. GOOD DAY

Hey Snoticus,

we as players have zero (o) rights to anything here, so long as you post it on one of the WG sites it belongs to them. the whole Terms of service can be found here. You agreed to it when you created an account (check out 7.1). Don't mistake disagreement with trolling. good luck out there.

1.1 These Terms of Service govern the relationship between you and Wargaming Group Limited, 105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus, or any one of its affiliated entities, including Wargaming World Limited, 105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus, for Xbox games ("Wargaming", "we", "our" and "us") in relation to:

• (a) our websites, including without limitation worldoftanks.comworldofwarplanes.com worldofwarships.comconsole.worldoftanks.comwotgenerals.com,wotblitz.com and any other websites owned or operated by Wargaming (the "Sites");
  • (b) any online, desktop and mobile games owned, operated or made available by Wargaming including, but not limited to, "World of Tanks""World of Warplanes""World of Warships", "World of Tanks" on Xbox 360 and Xbox One,"World of Tanks" on PlayStation®4, "World of Tanks Generals", or "World of Tanks Blitz" (the "Games"); and
  • © any of our other products and services (including support services), including without limitation any such products and services accessible via a third party platform, web application or social networking service (together the "Ancillary Services").

Nimis obnoxii curare

FreeFOXMIKE #64 Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:33 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 17934 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostPsicko23, on 18 August 2016 - 08:33 PM, said:

even if you are one of the better players in this game you will still be hard pressed for certain demands. A whiney brat is a whiney brat. Just because you demand a certain action within a clan, doesn't mean you are going to get it. Even if you have a high pr and w/r.

have seen it too many times a guy that's very good a game changer. one that game win a game almost alone , or with little support get in to groups making huge demands, but after the tourny they drop him 

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

FreeFOXMIKE #65 Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:38 PM

• 17934 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostSnoticus, on 19 August 2016 - 06:51 AM, said:

they WG will decide when enough is enough and as this is soon becoming a flame war and a non beneficial posting I am sure it will be soon 

FreeFOXMIKE #66 Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:42 PM

• 17934 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostNoreaga, on 18 August 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

I can name a few WG approved cheats and hacks:

Aim-assist hack: in game already free of charge in settings

Boost Recharge cheat: in game already for gold

gyro gunsight (G.G.S.) is a modification of the non-magnifying reflector sight in which target lead (the amount of aim-off in front of a moving target) and bullet drop are allowed for automatically, the sight incorporating agyroscopic mechanism that computes the necessary deflections required to ensure a hit on the target. The sight was developed just before the Second World War for aircraft use during aerial combat.

The sights usually contained more than one reticle to assist in proper aiming point: a fixed one (signifying the direction the guns are pointing), a moving one showing the corrected aiming point, and a reticle to match to a target plane's known wingspan (to adjust the sight for the target's distance).

they had these in WW2

FreeFOXMIKE #67 Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:55 PM

• 17934 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View Postlosttwo, on 18 August 2016 - 06:08 PM, said:

the water nerf hack....I can provide a video as proof.

You can dip your wings in water and not lawndart.

its not a hack after latest update you can dip wings slightly and just get minimal damage do it to long and you lose your aircraft

Noreaga #68 Posted 19 August 2016 - 03:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 19 August 2016 - 09:42 AM, said:

gyro gunsight (G.G.S.) is a modification of the non-magnifying reflector sight in which target lead (the amount of aim-off in front of a moving target) and bullet drop are allowed for automatically, the sight incorporating agyroscopic mechanism that computes the necessary deflections required to ensure a hit on the target. The sight was developed just before the Second World War for aircraft use during aerial combat.

The sights usually contained more than one reticle to assist in proper aiming point: a fixed one (signifying the direction the guns are pointing), a moving one showing the corrected aiming point, and a reticle to match to a target plane's known wingspan (to adjust the sight for the target's distance).

they had these in WW2

i am not talking about in game power ups, like the gyro sight (the mark 14 is a good example of a ww2 gyro sight) more the aim assist that so many people complain about (the little red cicrle). Just putting into context, most WOT and WOWS player would consider that an illegal mod.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Psicko23 #69 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18508 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
I was thinking more along the lines of client side assist, not the reticle or the gyroscopic gun sights. 

losttwo #70 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:54 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 19 August 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:

its not a hack after latest update you can dip wings slightly and just get minimal damage do it to long and you lose your aircraft

yeah I know i was just messing with the OP

FreeFOXMIKE #71 Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:59 AM

• 17934 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostNoreaga, on 19 August 2016 - 09:00 AM, said:

i am not talking about in game power ups, like the gyro sight (the mark 14 is a good example of a ww2 gyro sight) more the aim assist that so many people complain about (the little red cicrle). Just putting into context, most WOT and WOWS player would consider that an illegal mod.

YOU DON'T MEAN THE LEAD INDICATOR----- right? the one built in the game,but you mean like aimbot? Last I heard that did not work in tanks so don't  it can work here. 

losttwo #72 Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:41 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 19 August 2016 - 09:59 PM, said:

YOU DON'T MEAN THE LEAD INDICATOR----- right? the one built in the game,but you mean like aimbot? Last I heard that did not work in tanks so don't  it can work here. 

WG already proved they could not develop an aim bot...what was it, I think 1.2 when you could kill a plane flying next to you while aiming in front.

SystemRename_999888 #73 Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22888 battles

View PostSnoticus, on 19 August 2016 - 08:51 AM, said:

A deeper understanding of the difference between a fad and a fashion statement will enable you to win a fashion fueled guessing game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users