thread closed by op

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Snoticus #21 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Postlosttwo, on 18 August 2016 - 01:54 PM, said:

Your number 2 rule is also unreasonable.

It is trying to control how another person plays his plane when not in a flight.

Sometimes if the clan members pulls a bone head move it is best to sacrifice them for the win.

For example : IF you and I were clan mates and on the same team

You fly a P-51 and I fly a Heavy.

You take the P -51 straight into the mix.

I will not cover your tail and try to save you. I am more interested in the win than the loss of a team mate.

I have a few video's showing me sacrifice a CLAN MATE just so my team can win a match.

2. clan members MUST help NON clan members in matches and NOT sacrifice them so THEY can get a win.

vast difference in a TEAM win vs a PERSONAL win...you..play for the TEAM..therefore..said rule..applies not. 

the wording of rule 2...is such that it points to the SINGULAR win via a player that would rather sac his team..then play the hero and come out with a sting of medals that would choke and elephant...not those who do it for the TEAM...

tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Snoticus #22 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Postlosttwo, on 18 August 2016 - 01:59 PM, said:

Dug this clan mate sacrifice video up and took the dust off.

Spoiler

Omg....i LOVE robin williams....

20thCenturyLtd #23 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18513 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSnoticus, on 18 August 2016 - 10:20 AM, said:

i need an ACTIVE clan...

several rules the clan must follow to be considered an appropriate clan for my entry application...

1. ZERO members and i mean ZERO members useing ANY non sanctioned mod. 

2. clan members MUST help NON clan members in matches and NOT sacrifice them so THEY can get a win. 

3. if you say i have to use ts JUST to talk to the clan..im out. i have been HACKED through team speak and the team veiwer app..i do NOT use those. 

4. ZERO forum trolls in your members. 

5. NO ego's, glory hounds or people who scream 1 vs 1 come at me constantly then never shows...or shows up with a plane 5 tiers above the agreed upon vehicle. 

6. clans with members who are parents preferred...as i am a father to a 14 year old son.

7. your clan does not FORCE members to achieve tier 5 within 2 weeks or be removed from rosters. 

if you feel your clan is up to my very...very..strict listing of what i expect a good and proper clan to be...send me a message and we will talk. 

Based on your laundry list, you might be better off starting your own clan.

Personnel Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.

Snoticus #24 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 18 August 2016 - 02:05 PM, said:

i find that sad......i find it sadder not 1 clan can step forward and say without a doubt..none of our members use banned or illegal mods in wowp. 

but..your right...

losttwo #25 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:10 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

OK here is another video in which my entire team goes to the enemy basically 1 at a time.

They were stupid and just flying like monkeys.

The GA had some brains and did his job correctly.

Allowing me to stay alive for the win.

My best advice is to find a CLAN that will help you learn. Despite the option of people hacking your computer

Then I suggest you do like I do and do not keep important information on your computer.

Download team speak or basically no one will flight with you.

I have a few others like this too.

Psicko23 #26 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:17 PM

First Lieutenant

• 19033 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostSnoticus, on 18 August 2016 - 11:00 AM, said:

vast difference in a TEAM win vs a PERSONAL win...you..play for the TEAM..therefore..said rule..applies not. 

the wording of rule 2...is such that it points to the SINGULAR win via a player that would rather sac his team..then play the hero and come out with a sting of medals that would choke and elephant...not those who do it for the TEAM...

what losttwo is saying. If he sacrifices his own clan member for doing a bone headed move, he sure as crap isn't going to save a Noob in a pub match. Our actions might seem like we are sacrificing non clan members, but when noobs don't fly the way they should I'm not risking my life in game to attempt to save them and probably die and lose the match. They can whine all they want about not covering them, but when I pull a 6 kill game or more for the win,  I'm going for the win. I give them tips on how to do better. Most just call me a Noob or some rubbish like that when I try to help. 

No clan is going to bend to all your demands, even if you happened to be one of the top pilots on the server. 

Snoticus #27 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostPsicko23, on 18 August 2016 - 02:17 PM, said:

what losttwo is saying. If he sacrifices his own clan member for doing a bone headed move, he sure as crap isn't going to save a Noob in a pub match. Our actions might seem like we are sacrificing non clan members, but when noobs don't fly the way they should I'm not risking my life in game to attempt to save them and probably die and lose the match. They can whine all they want about not covering them, but when I pull a 6 kill game or more for the win,  I'm going for the win. I give them tips on how to do better. Most just call me a Noob or some rubbish like that when I try to help. 

No clan is going to bend to all your demands, even if you happened to be one of the top pilots on the server. 

then said clans have no right to expect others to bend to THEIR demands...do they? 

Edited by Snoticus, 18 August 2016 - 07:20 PM.

Snoticus #28 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Postlosttwo, on 18 August 2016 - 02:10 PM, said:

OK here is another video in which my entire team goes to the enemy basically 1 at a time.

They were stupid and just flying like monkeys.

The GA had some brains and did his job correctly.

Allowing me to stay alive for the win.

My best advice is to find a CLAN that will help you learn. Despite the option of people hacking your computer

Then I suggest you do like I do and do not keep important information on your computer.

Download team speak or basically no one will flight with you.

I have a few others like this too.

which is why i put via a LISTING of the things i look for IN a clan...not just some string of [edited]rules i concocted...this is the same set of guidelines i have used in EVERY mmo ive played..and resulted in top clans of those games, inviting me to join as did many others. 

Psicko23 #29 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• 19033 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostSnoticus, on 18 August 2016 - 11:08 AM, said:

but..your right...

why are you adding text to other people's quotes? I can't speak for anyone else, but the mods that are available are not server side. They are usually just visual mods and a mod that has ratings for players shown. 

losttwo #30 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:24 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostSnoticus, on 18 August 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

then said clans have no right to expect others to bend to THEIR demands...do they? 

That is just the point you are missing.

If you want to be in a particular clan then you are willing to abide by their rules.

There are many people that will abide by a clan rule.

However there are no clans that will abide by an individuals rule.

Psicko23 #31 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• 19033 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostSnoticus, on 18 August 2016 - 11:20 AM, said:

if you don't agree with the clans rules, you don't join that clan, you look for another. Or start your own. 

Snoticus #32 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

not trying to...stupid forums being all weird when i try and use dark colors on the light background to point out quotes. still learning to use this editor thing. 

View PostPsicko23, on 18 August 2016 - 02:22 PM, said:

They are usually just visual mods and a mod that has ratings for players shown.  

they are also not listed in the banned mod list which can be easily found via forums. 

Snoticus #33 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Postlosttwo, on 18 August 2016 - 02:24 PM, said:

That is just the point you are missing.

If you want to be in a particular clan then you are willing to abide by their rules.

There are many people that will abide by a clan rule.

However there are no clans that will abide by an individuals rule.

this is true in all ways....and as i have yet to see 1 clan leader step forward on just rule 1...i will take into consideration starting my own...provided i can acquire the necessary gold funding, league entry and other things i would need to start a gold league bound clan.

Edited by Snoticus, 18 August 2016 - 07:27 PM.

Snoticus #34 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF
this topic is a very personal one..and a rough one to even approach....however...the replies here have given me much insight, and i agree...i will start my own clan...in time with enough members on my side....i hope to see yours in the gold league brackets as well. 

losttwo #35 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:30 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I for one do not know of any clan using illegal mods.

all the mods that are available are 100% approved by WG.

As for myself...I just do not use mods.

losttwo #36 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:30 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
WOWP has no GOLD LEAGUE

Snoticus #37 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View Postlosttwo, on 18 August 2016 - 02:30 PM, said:

WOWP has no GOLD LEAGUE

in the time it takes me to fund...recruit members and as a collective we hone our skills to the merit of the top clans in THIS SERVER for this game...there will be. That is my goal if I am to start a clan and find members willing to BE as a whole...a gold league worthy clan. Regardless of its existence or not. 

CrazyHeinz #38 Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:49 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9390 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSnoticus, on 18 August 2016 - 01:05 PM, said:

.rules 1 and 2...the commander of clan set up your ts himself....

Think I know why you were hacked....

dityboycom #39 Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:51 PM

Colonel

• 10175 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 18 August 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

it is literally his only option as every single clan does not meet at least 2 criteria on his check list.

Mods = all

TS = all

Trolls = all

WOW

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #40 Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22292 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostSnoticus, on 18 August 2016 - 10:20 AM, said:

i need an ACTIVE clan...

several rules the clan must follow to be considered an appropriate clan for my entry application...

1. ZERO members and i mean ZERO members useing ANY non sanctioned mod. 

3. if you say i have to use ts JUST to talk to the clan..im out. i have been HACKED through team speak and the team veiwer app..i do NOT use those. 

4. ZERO forum trolls in your members. 

5. NO ego's, glory hounds or people who scream 1 vs 1 come at me constantly then never shows...or shows up with a plane 5 tiers above the agreed upon vehicle. 

6. clans with members who are parents preferred...as i am a father to a 14 year old son.

7. your clan does not FORCE members to achieve tier 5 within 2 weeks or be removed from rosters. 

if you feel your clan is up to my very...very..strict listing of what i expect a good and proper clan to be...send me a message and we will talk. 

Look for a non Competitive Clan  -  Based on your win rate a Community Based Clan may suit your needs Just fine. Fly in the training room and RP...

Edited by SOJO, 18 August 2016 - 09:19 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users