• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Noreaga #1 Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:21 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Hello Pilots of WOWP,

we had a most embarrassing moment thread, i am curious about your best moment.

It doesn't have to be a win or have an uber game, just something you did right or wrong that you still remember like it was yesterday (maybe it was).

Personally my MMM is any time i beat a good flight of heavies solo but the next one i remember for some reason.

I had just returned to the game after 5+ months off, loaded up my 81-A saw that there were two good WS pilots on the other team in 110B's. Groan, what a way to start.

After the usual climbing and positioning, two reds come in high behind me and start lining up. I pull into them and go evasive doing my best to take 1-2 second shots when it presents itself.

My plan is to keep em busy until my team on the deck is finished their business, and hope that i don't get an ulcer before they are don. keeping fast and unpredictable,  i manage to occupy them for an eternity (maybe 5-7 minutes).

Finally, one of the heavies made a mistake and i got a good long burst into him to finish him off before his wing-man forced me to break. Some how i managed to get on the second heavy and get the second kill.

Given how much i respected those two pilots, it ranks high on my "this is why i still come back".

Share your MMM, what keeps you flying, what makes you press that shiny red button?

Nimis obnoxii curare

Steel_bomber_ #2 Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I had to dig deep for this one.

A long time ago (it was only real human players) I was flying with DJwhodat  (does he still play?) and survived and won a battle against at least 6 humans alone in an IL, he thought I was never gonna make it, I killed all

That was a fun battle.........a long time ago.

I will probably forget some other moments, with SSG there were also so many...........(seeing TeamTerrible pull some stuff is also MMM.........)

The real fun is taken out of the game since bots were introduced.

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

losttwo #3 Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:58 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 8722 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Moments like these.

RedSpartacus #4 Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles

Sounds funny but I had the best moment when I lost a battle.

How come ?

Thousands and thousands of battles ago, at a time nobody could think of bots and were a flight was a flight with three I flighted up with two funny guys, who unfortunately has left my clan.

We were playing together for a quite a long time, had a lot of fun in teamspeak, but we reached the point of getting tired and someone came up with the idea 'let's play a few more until we lose'.

We all agreed and one picked the tier and the others had to match. This was going around. We won and won even picking the weirdest planes. After a win streak of 24 battles we finally lost and I was so happy about it.

RUN WITH THE PACK

Marraskuu #5 Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 14104 battles
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
I used to have the player name "lord371". When I was in TFE we were doing count ins and it was the last flight of the night. They asked me what tier to fly. My favorite plane is the Buffalo,  so I said tier 4 "it's Buffalo time". So, we are almost done with the match and I have four kills,  my remaining clan mates say "let lord get his ACE". So I fly all the way across the map and shoot down the I-17 that climbed right into a stall and hung there while I chewed him up. 

That's why I like flying with a clan,  they look out for you and we have a good time playing this game. 

When I decided to change my player name I tried to come up with something clever but "WaffesofWrath" (which is my favorite name in this game) was taken. But I remembered that game and many other last flights of the night with clan mates and figured "BuffaloTime" fits pretty good. 

Han shot first.

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #6 Posted 16 August 2016 - 07:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1203 battles
when adults are stupid enough to waste their time arguing with me. It's a good laugh at the end of the day. :trollface:

Porkins_Jr #7 Posted 16 August 2016 - 07:33 PM

Major

• 0 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

Uhh...the time I shot down Gang_Starr.

Next upcoming memorable moment: when I have more Thunders than anyone else.

Noreaga #8 Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:26 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

thanks for sharing guys!

some fun ones.

SB i agree not as many adrenaline pumping games like the old days.

Edited by Noreaga, 16 August 2016 - 09:27 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare

cddlbunny #9 Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2496 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
My first IL40 in a tier 7 prop pusher.

Edited by cddlbunny0, 17 August 2016 - 04:45 PM.

GeorgePatton #10 Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:06 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1685 battles
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD

Running the F-86A vs Herr_Oberst_Nu in the HG III in Alpha and Beta was always fun! Usually got stomped, but when I didn't it was pretty cool!

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users