What Happened?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

GeorgePatton #1 Posted 14 August 2016 - 02:46 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1609 battles
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD

Did Wargaming make a stealth nerf to some planes in the last patch? XF-90 went from climbing to 5200m AGL in one boost to almost stalling at 3500m AGL. The maneuverability is also really messed up. I noticed the same thing with the J8M and Me.410.

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

losttwo #2 Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:09 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Try cleaning your keyboard. I get another 3 seconds of boost after cleaning mine.

I also get another 500 meters since i raised my laptop up another foot off the desk.

:hiding:

Holly Cow ( or is that a rule violation based on religious context ? )  You and Dusty played a lot of games the other day.

Edited by losttwo, 14 August 2016 - 03:11 PM.

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

There has been nothing posted directly on the subject as such on the other WoWP community forums. WoWP (WG) has been weak in posting release note changes from the past two years on updates. There are some things noted on other forums that are weird such as jerky aiming happening. Some players have said flushing the WoWP cache has helped some in this aspect.  From my own experience WoWP Cache has cause some weird outcomes in WoWP player UI. It wouldn't hurt to try it to see if this changes anything.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #4 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:12 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2236 battles
In the past, many changes were invisible ones...so who could have know...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

mnbv_fockewulfe #5 Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:41 PM

Captain

• 653 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 14 August 2016 - 05:09 PM, said:

There has been nothing posted directly on the subject as such on the other WoWP community forums. WoWP (WG) has been weak in posting release note changes from the past two years on updates. There are some things noted on other forums that are weird such as jerky aiming happening. Some players have said flushing the WoWP cache has helped some in this aspect.  From my own experience WoWP Cache has cause some weird outcomes in WoWP player UI. It wouldn't hurt to try it to see if this changes anything.

I tried clearing my WoWP cache once. I went into the file manager and found the folder named "Cache" and I deleted it. I don't think I've had any more problems with it.

Although I think I have an idea what the update was supposed to fix. Only really noticeable to me when flying the Ta 152, if you click too fast trying to fire off single shots the bullets don't appear, even though I think the server register's them. To make up for this the next time I fire I see two sets of bullets when only one set of rounds should have come out (so that's six bullets total). The guns will overheat twice as if for the guns being fired once. So the guns will overheat as if one shot was fired and then immediately cool down and then heat up again when the extra shots are fired for a net effect of the guns being fired once. It's impossible to tell if these "ghost rounds" do damage but as far as i can tell they don't. The also don't show up in the replay. 

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

SkywhaleExpress #6 Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:04 PM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

I am thinking you are either having an issue with the way you are climbing or boosting... 

Or... there are some maps that you spawn lower on, and also maps that affect your climbing ability.

Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear

GeorgePatton #7 Posted 15 August 2016 - 12:19 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1609 battles
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD

View PostSkywhaleExpress, on 14 August 2016 - 02:04 PM, said:

I am thinking you are either having an issue with the way you are climbing or boosting... 

Or... there are some maps that you spawn lower on, and also maps that affect your climbing ability.

Nah, I'm very consistent about the way I climb. After I saw enough losses it started going back to normal... Pretty strange.

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

cqiyuan #8 Posted 15 August 2016 - 11:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 249 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Agreed.

I'm always in my XF90. Before the patch I can fly to 5000m just by pressing boost until it overheats. Now it often starts stalling at 4200m or so. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users