Every time we have a Missions or Quest Plane

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

FreeFOXMIKE #21 Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:37 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5184 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND
can we get back on point this is about revamping the missions platform not about Stealing kills the point being made was that the number of kills should be dropped due to the  incress in kills stolen and may just using the number of wins

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

General_Lee_Miserable #22 Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 320 battles

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 12 August 2016 - 04:37 PM, said:

can we get back on point this is about revamping the missions platform not about Stealing kills the point being made was that the number of kills should be dropped due to the  incress in kills stolen and may just using the number of wins

I checked my progress as of right now. The kills haven't been an issue, regardless of the stuff that goes on. 

23/75 wins

84/150 kills 

FreeFOXMIKE #23 Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:51 PM

• 5184 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View Postclodhoppr1, on 12 August 2016 - 07:43 AM, said:

I completely agree.

Those who get grumpy about players knocking down "their" kills are missing some important points of the battle.

In my opinion there are two paramount objectives in every battle with their importance in the following order. 1. Stay alive, 2. Cause damage.

Prioritizing the kill results in target chasing thus getting set up as a target, more than likely being pulled down to lower alts, and getting taken out of contention.

The best teams are those who work together cause damage, stay alive and get kills as a group.

However, I also understand the frustration when one (or more) players purposely slip in and take out a target I have been working on.

I don't entirely disagree with what you mentioned above about overly zealous (rude) players freeFOXMIKE.

I have less issues with players taking "my" kill because I prefer to win the game more so than get kills. On the other hand, bots taking kills is another story.

I am not going to say anything about the bots and their free-for-all, no-holds-barred "bilities" to take out kills...

your talking about every day battles I am referring to the special missions to get planes ,and hanger

and if it was not an issue why did other countries in the WW2 award half kills and 1/3 kills?

but as you stated your opinion

FreeFOXMIKE #24 Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:56 PM

• 5184 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 12 August 2016 - 10:41 AM, said:

I checked my progress as of right now. The kills haven't been an issue, regardless of the stuff that goes on. 

23/75 wins

84/150 kills 

that may be true in your case but I have seen on three different occasions that new players even stated they may quit the game do to players taking their kills. 

I use to say no big deal on the air to air kills and only ground kills bothered me to do all the work get it to 1 or 2 hp and as your turning some bot ,or mooch takes the lats 2 hp for the points. , but seeing this as may be an issue with new players in made me think. 

TeamTerrible #25 Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• 230 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 12 August 2016 - 10:53 AM, said:

You sure it wasn't you that interfered with my kill?  Anyhow, please accept this gift as a token of my sincere apology.  I would have included a bottle of Bordeaux but I think you've already had too much whine.

That's a great gift...please by all means take what you want !!! 

I need something to go with my crackers......out of popcorn for some reason.....

General_Lee_Miserable #26 Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 320 battles

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 12 August 2016 - 04:56 PM, said:

that may be true in your case but I have seen on three different occasions that new players even stated they may quit the game do to players taking their kills. 

I use to say no big deal on the air to air kills and only ground kills bothered me to do all the work get it to 1 or 2 hp and as your turning some bot ,or mooch takes the lats 2 hp for the points. , but seeing this as may be an issue with new players in made me think. 

I agree that these missions bring out the worst in people. The missions for the i-180 brought out all sorts of ill behavior. But, there is a LOT of time to get this done. I am not even trying because I hate the plane and already sold one of those out of my hanger. That is just where I happened to be when I checked it. The kills do balance out in the end. Those players will get their share of 2hp kills. 

Chuck_norris10 #27 Posted 12 August 2016 - 06:27 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2480 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 12 August 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

I agree that these missions bring out the worst in people. The missions for the i-180 brought out all sorts of ill behavior. But, there is a LOT of time to get this done. I am not even trying because I hate the plane and already sold one of those out of my hanger. That is just where I happened to be when I checked it. The kills do balance out in the end. Those players will get their share of 2hp kills. 

It's the only plane I ever sold of my 41 planes.

I wouldn't care either about bots finishing off my 4 HP target that I followed across the map pumping 220 rounds into but what gets me is when they do this and you get the assist. And it happens a lot.

Bandet #28 Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:31 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I would generally inform my team that all kills in the match belong to me, and any that should feel grateful if I allow them any that trickle from my goblet.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

spanks2 #29 Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1088 battles

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 12 August 2016 - 04:51 PM, said:

your talking about every day battles I am referring to the special missions to get planes ,and hanger

and if it was not an issue why did other countries in the WW2 award half kills and 1/3 kills?

but as you stated your opinion

Thanks for pointing that out.

I was half awake when I responded and didn't see your point.

You are right. Special events can turn us all into crazed maniacs.

You should see me play softball during our church social functions!!:angry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users