Jump to content


Low Population


  • Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

General_Lee_Miserable #61 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 14 August 2016 - 04:50 PM, said:

 

Doesn't take much to know more than you.

 

Says the man who lacks any ability to critically think and analyze. Just can pull out a chart. Can't think beyond the box. That is ok. People like you are direly needed in the world to fill mundane positions in the work force. 

GouIdy #62 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:12 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 14 August 2016 - 01:00 PM, said:

 

Says the man who lacks any ability to critically think and analyze. Just can pull out a chart. Can't think beyond the box. That is ok. People like you are direly needed in the world to fill mundane positions in the work force. 

 

Says the guy who has a feeling then posts it like it is fact with no proof whatsoever.

 

I also had a feeling this morning so I went & took a dump, now that feeling is gone.



General_Lee_Miserable #63 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:15 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 14 August 2016 - 05:12 PM, said:

 

Says the guy who has a feeling then posts it like it is fact with no proof whatsoever.

 

I also had a feeling this morning so I went & took a dump, now that feeling is gone.

 

oh man...why did you get rid of the best part of you?????? 

GouIdy #64 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:22 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 14 August 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

 

oh man...why did you get rid of the best part of you?????? 

 

Nah man, it kind of looked & smelled like you so I quickly flushed it before it could say something stupid.

General_Lee_Miserable #65 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 14 August 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

 

Nah man, it kind of looked & smelled like you so I quickly flushed it before it could say something stupid.

 

Lol... the person who calls another person stupid is usually the one insecure about their own intelligence. 

GouIdy #66 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:28 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 14 August 2016 - 01:26 PM, said:

 

Lol... the person who calls another person stupid is usually the one insecure about their own intelligence. 

 

I didn't call anyone stupid so does that mean I'm all secure?

General_Lee_Miserable #67 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:30 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 14 August 2016 - 05:28 PM, said:

 

I didn't call anyone stupid so does that mean I'm all secure?

 

You just indirectly do it, so you don't get a strike. That is what we call a coward in my neck of the woods. 

GouIdy #68 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 14 August 2016 - 01:30 PM, said:

 

You just indirectly do it, so you don't get a strike. That is what we call a coward in my neck of the woods. 

 

Now it is all starting to make sense. Please accept my deepest apologies, I shouldn't have been so hard on you.

Edited by GouIdy, 14 August 2016 - 05:37 PM.


General_Lee_Miserable #69 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 14 August 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

 

Now it is all starting to make sense. Please accept my deepest apologies, I shouldn't have been so hard on you.

 

You try to be witty, but it's a fail. To have a battle of wits, you need to have wit first. You, my friend, do not have wit. You are out of your league. The funny thing is. I'm the one trolling YOU now, and you are falling for it every step of the way. 

GouIdy #70 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:52 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 14 August 2016 - 01:46 PM, said:

 

You try to be witty, but it's a fail. To have a battle of wits, you need to have wit first. You, my friend, do not have wit. You are out of your league. The funny thing is. I'm the one trolling YOU now, and you are falling for it every step of the way. 

 

giphy.gif

General_Lee_Miserable #71 Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 14 August 2016 - 05:52 PM, said:

 

giphy.gif

 

again. attempt at witty = fail. 

Porkins_Jr #72 Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:15 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 5,280
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013
Drew, man, where is all the hostility coming from? You even ragequit the clan.

General_Lee_Miserable #73 Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostPorkins_Jr, on 14 August 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

Drew, man, where is all the hostility coming from? You even ragequit the clan.

 

Certain folks here get under my skin. 

Porkins_Jr #74 Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 5,280
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 14 August 2016 - 05:09 PM, said:

 

Certain folks here get under my skin. 

 

Fair enough. I try to get along with everyone, I have no problem with you, no problem with Gouldy either. Good luck in your search for another clan. :honoring:

losttwo #75 Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:34 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • 13,991
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

View PostPorkins_Jr, on 14 August 2016 - 04:18 PM, said:

 

Fair enough. I try to get along with everyone, I have no problem with you, no problem with Gouldy either. Good luck in your search for another clan. :honoring:

 

Isn't it funny how weak willed people can get disturbed by others in an online virtual venue.

So easy to get them riled up to the point of rage quitting, heart attack or who know what.

Pity, You just have to have pity for people like that.

Always playing the victim and crying foul.



General_Lee_Miserable #76 Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View Postlosttwo, on 14 August 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

 

Isn't it funny how weak willed people can get disturbed by others in an online virtual venue.

So easy to get them riled up to the point of rage quitting, heart attack or who know what.

Pity, You just have to have pity for people like that.

Always playing the victim and crying foul.

 

If you saw the life I have, you wouldn't pity it. :-) 

losttwo #77 Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:11 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • 13,991
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

Wouldn't envy it either. Your life is yours live it the way you choose.

But if you want peace and serenity then let no one control you emotionally.

 

  "Perpetual quietness of heart. It is to have no trouble.

It is never to be fretted or vexed, irritable or sore; to wonder at nothing that is done to me, to feel nothing done against me.

     "It is to be at rest when nobody praises me, and when I am blamed or despised,

it is to have a blessed home in myself where I can go in and shut the door and pray to my Father in secret and be at peace,

as in a deep sea of calmness, when all around and about is seeming trouble. "

Dr. Bob



Innokenty #78 Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:44 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4598 battles
  • 148
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    06-20-2013

I agree with those who commented about the link to WOT players and the "bad mouthing" of WoWp due to fragile egos. Tankers aren't great flyers because they think dimensionally on one plane of combat. In the air you fight in three planes and that's hard for tankers to grasp.

 

With that said, the little secret no one ever thinks about is the TONS of free experience WoWp hands out with anniversary aircraft which counts toward your WOT free experience since the economies are still linked.

 

Want 5,000 in free experience for WOT? Play anniversary aircraft T-5 and above and bingo you get more free experience with a single win than WOT has ever handed out for free....


dark.png

pyantoryng #79 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:53 AM

    Colonel

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2237 battles
  • 8,456
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBCB77B, on 15 August 2016 - 10:44 PM, said:

[...]

 

With that said, the little secret no one ever thinks about is the TONS of free experience WoWp hands out with anniversary aircraft which counts toward your WOT free experience since the economies are still linked.

 

Want 5,000 in free experience for WOT? Play anniversary aircraft T-5 and above and bingo you get more free experience with a single win than WOT has ever handed out for free....

 

You do need to wait a year, though...but the first month you get a decent sum too.

 

...and all this becomes worth it if you don't spend a dime in the World-of series...



WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Z3M #80 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:33 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2281 battles
  • 101
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Haha.....tankers can't play this game?  LOL.  I have 50k games in WOT and play for a top 5 clan.  After only 3 months playing here, I feel I am doing pretty well. My friend Scoobstank is also a tanker and could very possibly be one of the best pilots here and we are still just LEARNING the game.  Ego much?




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users