Did You Ever...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Caecias #21 Posted 11 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 233 battles

View PostLydia_Litvak, on 10 August 2016 - 02:21 PM, said:

Finish playing and immediately start driving somewhere, and realize after a little while that you're subconsciously identifying the traffic as targets?  "Bot cars"/"Human cars", etc.., and maybe also realize you're driving behind someone in such a way as to inflict the most damage with your nonexistent guns?  Ever do that? Anyone?  Umm, ok...............Well then, I'VE never done that either, but was just checking to see how many of you are mentally disturbed!  Umm, I mean, even MORE mentally disturbed than I know you are now! :)

And in an unrelated message, I wish to apologize to the old man in the Ford Taurus that I strafed this morning.

And in another unrelated message I wish to apologize to Porkins_Jr for misidentifying him when I saw a dump truck in front of me earlier.

:unsure:

Brilliantly witty and fun post. +1

mnbv_fockewulfe #22 Posted 12 August 2016 - 12:55 AM

Captain

• 658 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostGeorgePatton, on 11 August 2016 - 02:44 AM, said:

Nice! So did flying come more naturally to you than driving as well?

Cheers!
Glenn

I was thirteen then and in CAP so (no jokes about short Italians) I had four free orientation flights. I'm not quite old enough to have a drivers licenses yet, but driving comes pretty naturally to me (as does flying :B).  

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users