love them crashing bots

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

GiN_nTonic #1 Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:14 AM

Captain

• 2197 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Its great someone can still find themselves 1v10+ bots and still easily win by just flying around a mountain a few times.  Although, I have to say WG - before you go fixing Bots 5.0 what this game really needs are some new Pokemon camo skins or improved sounds.  Keep up the great work WG....

Agnotology #2 Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:18 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 627 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostJlNN, on 10 August 2016 - 01:14 AM, said:

Its great someone can still find themselves 1v10+ bots and still easily win by just flying around a mountain a few times.  Although, I have to say WG - before you go fixing Bots 5.0 what this game really needs are some new Pokemon camo skins or improved sounds.  Keep up the great work WG....

Take replay. Send to wargaming. See if they do anything about blatant exploiting.

Steel_bomber_ #3 Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

If only WG people would play themselves, they would know bots suck big time.

No need to send a ticket IMO.

It doesn't matter if you're in the winning or losing team, it both feels bad with bots.

Yesterday I logged off, had like 5 games in a row (yes I was flighted) where my bots evaporated in 2 minutes.

This game is really bad with bots, so many battles after each other, how does one have fun?

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

dityboycom #4 Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:59 AM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG
It ain't no fun,  if your homies can't have none

Porkins_Jr #5 Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:18 PM

Major

• 0 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
To paraphrase Harley Quinn, "Bots crash. It's what they do."

spanks2 #6 Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1088 battles

View PostJlNN, on 10 August 2016 - 06:14 AM, said:

The WoWps bots are like the weather, everyone complains about them but there is nothing humanly possible that can be done...

Hey! Guess how many Russian Game developers does it take to screw in a light bulb.....?

Pogo68 #7 Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1649 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View Postclodhoppr1, on 10 August 2016 - 05:55 AM, said:

The WoWps bots are like the weather, everyone complains about them but there is nothing humanly possible that can be done...

Hey! Guess how many Russian Game developers does it take to screw in a light bulb.....?

They have a light bulb??
DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

spanks2 #8 Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1088 battles

View PostPogo68, on 10 August 2016 - 03:59 PM, said:

They have a light bulb??

:D

raulv04 #9 Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View Postclodhoppr1, on 10 August 2016 - 07:55 AM, said:

462, clodhoppr1. One who changes the bulb and 461 who lift the room and rotate it. I know the joke in my mother language (Spanish). I don't know if it's correctly translated, but there's the idea. :P

There was a tragedy once in the Black Sea. A cruise ship had a malfunction in an engine and stopped, and all the Russian game developers went overboard to push the ship to see if it started again!

And how about that Russian game developer who went to a McDonald's, saw a sign that said "Wet floor", and he did!

Edited by raulv04, 10 August 2016 - 05:36 PM.

dityboycom #10 Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:39 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postraulv04, on 10 August 2016 - 01:34 PM, said:

462, clodhoppr1. One who changes the bulb and 461 who lift the room and rotate it. I know the joke in my mother language (Spanish). I don't know if it's correctly translated, but there's the idea. :P

There was a tragedy once in the Black Sea. A cruise ship had a malfunction in an engine and stopped, and all the Russian game developers went overboard to push the ship to see if it started again!

And how about that Russian game developer who went to a McDonald's, saw a sign that said "Wet floor", and he did!

This has to be one of the more entertaining post of your entire history here.

DustyCH #11 Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1650 battles

View PostJlNN, on 10 August 2016 - 01:14 AM, said:

Hey Jinn, some players have become really good at this.   Maneuvering down low while avoiding being shot down by the human players plus 5, 6, 7, 8 or even 9 bots does take skills, and often a bit of luck. The days of stalling the bots and killing them one-by-one, as the best way of winning the matches are gone my friend... You can still do it - of course - but do it 50 times and I promise the game will become very boring. Stay down low, engage and evade around terrain, and I promise you that even if you loose, it will be a lot more fun.

Want even more fun on the game? Pick a multi-role, than go on the bombing run first... let all your bots die and then come back and kill all 10 (bots and humans) yourself, by using altitude advantage, then terrain, then speed, then even a bomb kill or two :) Feasible and can be done. Fun fun fun!!! 

spanks2 #12 Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1088 battles

View Postraulv04, on 10 August 2016 - 05:34 PM, said:

:D:great:

Agnotology #13 Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 627 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostDustyCH, on 10 August 2016 - 02:05 PM, said:

Hey Jinn, some players have become really good at this.   Maneuvering down low while avoiding being shot down by the human players plus 5, 6, 7, 8 or even 9 bots does take skills, and often a bit of luck. The days of stalling the bots and killing them one-by-one, as the best way of winning the matches are gone my friend... You can still do it - of course - but do it 50 times and I promise the game will become very boring. Stay down low, engage and evade around terrain, and I promise you that even if you loose, it will be a lot more fun.

Want even more fun on the game? Pick a multi-role, than go on the bombing run first... let all your bots die and then come back and kill all 10 (bots and humans) yourself, by using altitude advantage, then terrain, then speed, then even a bomb kill or two :) Feasible and can be done. Fun fun fun!!! 

The fact we have to invent new ways to make the game fun is truly a testament to the success of world of warplanes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users