Rockets in action - Contest

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Snoticus #61 Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2158 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostDsembr_Rein, on 31 August 2016 - 03:42 AM, said:

It's as that old saying goes: Tell a man who doesn't know how to fish that you will give him one as a favor, and then change your mind when you realize that you are compensating for his willful ignorance, and you'll hear him complain about it for days. Tell a man where to find the tools and information necessary to learn how to fish and he will still claim ignorance and complain.

troll a man to look good for your friends...and you are simply that..a troll..READ a persons post..and you are educated. WHICH are you?

tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

EspressoForHammy #62 Posted 31 August 2016 - 03:55 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5258 battles

View PostSnoticus, on 30 August 2016 - 11:54 PM, said:

but it was MY entry in this contest..as was the original intention of the video. as i could not sem to get youtube to accept my files..it ws done as a favor.

Do you REALLY still not realize what happened? Allow me to break it down for you.

SOLOSHOOTER TOOK DOWN YOUR VIDEO SO HE WOULD HAVE MORE OF A CHANCE OF WINNING THE COMPETITION.

It was never your video since you never made a Youtube account. You got backstabbed, everyone laughed, and then you still didn't realize what happened.

Come on man. Get up off the floor and get even!

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

Dsembr_Rein #63 Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10312 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostSnoticus, on 31 August 2016 - 03:02 AM, said:

troll a man to look good for your friends...and you are simply that..a troll..READ a persons post..and you are educated. WHICH are you?

An ironic thing to say. Did you happen to read any of the posts people made, before you trusted an internet stranger to host your submission, so you could be educated? You know, the ones that told you everything you needed to get started on making your own? They told you why replays wouldn't upload straight to YouTube, and what FREE programs you could use to record your replay in a format that was compatible. Yet you still relied on someone else rather than doing it yourself and now we all get to hear about it as if it matters after the fact.

dityboycom #64 Posted 31 August 2016 - 08:12 PM

Colonel

• 10174 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostSnoticus, on 26 August 2016 - 11:13 AM, said:

i here by protest this contest as MY video was REMOVED by someone other than me. this was not fair to me. and as that video was NOT under my conrol via youtube..it WAS removed by another party. 

View PostGhostPrime, on 08 August 2016 - 03:12 PM, said:

...Rules:
  • Battles must be in a youtube format.
    • If you choose to add a soundtrack/images to your video, please make sure that it is appropriate for the audience (forum rules still apply!)
  • Please only one video per player. (You are welcome to edit the post before the end date)
  • You must be able to post your own video
    • You can still get help from other players to help convert your replays into the proper format but you must be able to submit your own entry within the contest deadline!
  • Must be the most current version of World of Warplanes!
    • You must also post the original replay file (compressed into a .zip, 7zip, or .rar format) for verification!

Please PM GhostPrime if you have any questions

You were disqualified before you ever started buddy.

View PostSnoticus, on 31 August 2016 - 05:02 AM, said:

Sounds like you didn't read the rules.

WOW

_Laserguided_ #65 Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:34 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4277 battles
The forum is still more fun than the game... LOL

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

SOLOSHOOTER #66 Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 19105 battles
  • [JACS] JACS

WOW...  well let me clear this up for everyone....since most of you are wrong...but fun to read.

I made,uploaded, and posted video for this guy, just because im an ok fellow when i want to be. NOT to get an edge on 'winning a contest' as someone commented above.

IF you read the forums you would have noticed TT and myself are required to '' sit this one out.''  

So i was doing so with no worries, i care not for gold..only glory. Rookies beware!

Soooooooo  Simply because i told him to watch who you piss off in this world.....my reference there is his spat with TT.   I respect my enemy/ fellow pilots, and i took offense to his(snoticus) attitude towords the better more xp players and removed the video from my channel...which removed it EVERYWHERE.    Trolllol lolol loll  there it is.....Clear enough?:trollface:

:facepalm:SOLOSHOOTER

eject................. and ill leave you alone     o7  

SOLOSHOOTER #67 Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 19105 battles
  • [JACS] JACS

View Postbabu_raj, on 09 August 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:

Team Terrible, SOLOSHOOTER and  BEARSS are going to stake this one out.

:facepalm:SOLOSHOOTER

eject................. and ill leave you alone     o7  

dityboycom #68 Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:15 PM

Colonel

• 10174 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostSOLOSHOOTER, on 01 September 2016 - 08:05 PM, said:

WOW...  well let me clear this up for everyone....since most of you are wrong...but fun to read.

I made,uploaded, and posted video for this guy, just because im an ok fellow when i want to be. NOT to get an edge on 'winning a contest' as someone commented above.

IF you read the forums you would have noticed TT and myself are required to '' sit this one out.''  

So i was doing so with no worries, i care not for gold..only glory. Rookies beware!

Soooooooo  Simply because i told him to watch who you piss off in this world.....my reference there is his spat with TT.   I respect my enemy/ fellow pilots, and i took offense to his(snoticus) attitude towords the better more xp players and removed the video from my channel...which removed it EVERYWHERE.    Trolllol lolol loll  there it is.....Clear enough?:trollface:

Cool story, but it wasn't a valid entry anyway.

WOW

Porkins_Jr #69 Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:39 PM

Major

• 14402 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

Wow, didn't see this thread was still going on.

This beats the time I was POed that I didn't win that "action photo" contest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users