42 replies to this topic

Bandet #41 Posted 17 August 2016 - 03:49 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 17 August 2016 - 09:45 AM, said:

Poorly.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

GouIdy #42 Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostBCB77B, on 15 August 2016 - 08:29 PM, said:

Consider this - to test out WR and DMG on same aircraft, different accounts, same player (me), I opened three accounts to play on. I've put money into all three accounts with premium aircraft, gold, premium time, etc.

Playing various premium aircraft what I noted was on one account the same aircraft had a remarkable WR, on another pitiful and low, and on the other about average.

I'm the constant here, and play the aircraft the same each time regardless of account....I want to win and have a high WR on each account.

Alas, clearly WG has something up its sleeve when the same aircraft can be stellar on one account, and dismal on the other.

Are these aircraft precoded on a bell curve so some are winners and others losers? Hard to know, but there's no reason why the same aircraft flown by the same player on different accounts yields different WR's.

This is why some can say a plane is great, and another say it's a loser.

Admits to spending money & buying the same aircraft for all three accounts lol

Edited by GouIdy, 17 August 2016 - 07:20 PM.

Gllaurich #43 Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:48 PM

Senior Airman

• 566 battles

I got the plane and so far I like it. I don't love it... 

However I just started playing and I'm still figuring out what planes work with my play style. I did appreciate getting a premium plane a few days into playing. :honoring:

There are three things I learned never to discuss with other people... Politics, religion and The Great Pumpkin. - Linus Van Pelt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users