Caught WoT NA [East] with its pants down

low_pop

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #1 Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:54 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4523 battles

I didn't bother, though. I had to get my daily ticket. Gotta try that if I catch it like that some other time (I went into queue and there was 30 in queue).

Everyone else was at NA West...must be the Asians and Aussies...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

dityboycom #2 Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:04 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Their auto log in service has been wonky too. It randomly puts you on the west server sometimes, I almost believe they do that because most people don't notice, I know I didn't until I got invited to a platoon. West is always the red headed stepchild, except  at whatever time this was.. Or are you sure you were on East, and not west?

EspressoForHammy #3 Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:07 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postdityboycom, on 04 August 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

Their auto log in service has been wonky too. It randomly puts you on the west server sometimes, I almost believe they do that because most people don't notice, I know I didn't until I got invited to a platoon. West is always the red headed stepchild, except  at whatever time this was.. Or are you sure you were on East, and not west?

Why the HALE would you use the auto-login? It has been broken since they released it.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

GouIdy #4 Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

So playing tanks just after a server reset is catching them with their pants down?

BiHCvrK.png

pyantoryng #5 Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:27 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4523 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 04 August 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

Why the HALE would you use the auto-login? It has been broken since they released it.

It won't put me on NA East just because it has worse ping (late-200 vs early-200). Not sure about folks in the US, but I had to manually pick US East every time just to go where people are...

It's the first time I had to go to NA West to play.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

dityboycom #6 Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:31 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 04 August 2016 - 11:07 AM, said:

It's always worked fine for me until I started playing again recently. I mean its irrelevant for me amirite? 10 ping on east 30 ping on west.

GeorgePatton #7 Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:16 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 2068 battles
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD

View Postdityboycom, on 04 August 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

It says 'USE' below the settings gear. I used to always wonder 'Why the heck does it say 'USE' there?' and then I realized when it logged me into the west server that it says USW under the gear. So, long story short, I was really stupid and didn't get that it is the server indicator lol. :sceptic:

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

dityboycom #8 Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:24 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostGeorgePatton, on 04 August 2016 - 12:16 PM, said:

It says 'USE' below the settings gear. I used to always wonder 'Why the heck does it say 'USE' there?' and then I realized when it logged me into the west server that it says USW under the gear. So, long story short, I was really stupid and didn't get that it is the server indicator lol. :sceptic:

Cheers!
Glenn

tru

hawkeyededic #9 Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:22 PM

Resident Researcher

• -Community Ace-
  • 962 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostGeorgePatton, on 04 August 2016 - 10:16 AM, said:

Cheers!
Glenn

REminds me of a common write up when I was in the Air Force, "IFF does not work with switch in OFF position", and to think those guys were college graduates.

For those not familiar, IFF stands for Identify Friend or Foe. It enables military and national (civilian air traffic control) interrogation systems to identify aircraft, vehicles or forces as friendly and to determine their bearing and range from the interrogator.

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.

Omega_Weapon #10 Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:25 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF
Ping is always better for me on NA East, yet the auto function likes to put me on the West server almost half the time. I think they are just desperate to get more bodies for West server, but as long as the ping is worse, I ain't interested.

dityboycom #11 Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:02 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

All I know is I LOVEEE TANKS!!

I'm just really bad at that game. I'm worst at tanks than I am planes, which is an extremely hard feat.

pyantoryng #12 Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:00 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4523 battles

View Postdityboycom, on 05 August 2016 - 02:02 PM, said:

All I know is I LOVEEE TANKS!!

I'm just really bad at that game. I'm worst at tanks than I am planes, which is an extremely hard feat.

I do better at Planes than Tanks too...that, or I had become permarust...

Spoiler

Edited by pyantoryng, 05 August 2016 - 04:00 PM.

dityboycom #13 Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:02 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Postpyantoryng, on 05 August 2016 - 12:00 PM, said:

I do better at Planes than Tanks too...that, or I had become permarust...

Spoiler

Tickets for?

pyantoryng #14 Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:43 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4523 battles

View Postdityboycom, on 05 August 2016 - 04:02 PM, said:

Tickets for?

tankrewards.com, it's not very visible in-game.

It goes up to a premium tank...not sure why I would do it, but I can spare the time right at server restart to play, so why not...

dityboycom #15 Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:04 PM

Colonel

• 1 battle
  • [BAGG] BAGG
I guess the free garage slots are worth it? Everything else is just vendor bait :(

pyantoryng #16 Posted 05 August 2016 - 08:27 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4523 battles

View Postdityboycom, on 05 August 2016 - 05:04 PM, said:

I guess the free garage slots are worth it? Everything else is just vendor bait :(

Personal reserves...maybe I can get those extra free EXP when a big event goes on in Tanks and feed those to Planes with them...

Other than that, meh. All I play now are my T9 heavies anyway...(well, my TOG II* got me the Steel Wall credit).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users