Had 3 Hours to Play Today, and Scored My Best Ever Battle!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #1 Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:57 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 45 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

So I had about 3 hours whilst Auntie was out of the house, and had my best battle ever. I'm on a new computer, and I DIDN'T get the replay. But, well, it really pumped me up. I got two kills in the 137, then went ground pounding. 6 enemies were left vs me and a bot AI. T2 and 3s. I got tired of hiding, we would lsoe by points, so I said "fight me" and lit up some GTs. Killed all 6. Every one of them. A heavy, a couple of fighters, they never gought together, let me get on their tails and showed me their wings. Long story short, just wanted to share this. Here's an album. First Clostermann which was a goal of mine, first 8 kill battle- also a goal. Also got me my French plane!

http://imgur.com/a/Ci197

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

Blaaarggh #2 Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 15 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Gratz, nice job.  :medal:

Please apply dirt, rocks and trees to your aircraft sparingly.

I have this theory that loudly ticking clocks can be wound with massive blunt objects.  By striking the clock with great force the energy would transfer into the gears, not unlike winding it.   I plan on testing this someday.

MagusGerhardt #3 Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:49 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Grats, FHCC!  :medal:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #4 Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:51 AM

• 45 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Thanks guys! My apologies, probably shouldn't have started a thread but I was stoked. Had like 5-10HP at the end. Was a crazy match. I shouldn't have won. Luck favored me. Really kicking myself for not enabling replays.

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #5 Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:06 AM

• 45 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Just enabled replays. Got my wifi working. 6 kill battle in Ar 167. 15k XP.

I gotta say. I complain about this game. I still ain't the best at it.

But one of my favorite things is just looking at my stats I can see how damn far I came. Still a ways to go, but I have improved a helluvalot.

Edit- and a 7 kill in my new Spad. Sadly, my DC with 30 damage was the x5. I got a replay of this one, is there any place to upload it?

Edited by Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai, 03 August 2016 - 06:35 AM.

pyantoryng #6 Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:43 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2839 battles

So you did got the SPAD...that seems better than you getting your first Clostermann...that medal is somewhat easy to *farm*.

Congratulations on all your achievements within such a short timespan though.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #7 Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:01 AM

• 45 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postpyantoryng, on 03 August 2016 - 06:43 AM, said:

So you did got the SPAD...that seems better than you getting your first Clostermann...that medal is somewhat easy to *farm*.

Congratulations on all your achievements within such a short timespan though.

Thank you! Well, it was my first Clostermann, and even if they are easy to farm now, that one was an effort. 6 fighters vs 1 GA... i really just wanted to farm damage. Did not think I would win!

Thanks you again! It was all luck. My biggest was my 3 kills 262 battle I think. I am TERRIBLE in that, but I have gotten a new PC since last time I played- I went frfom ~10fps to ~30-40 in the 262. Which has helped with aiming those slow 30s. But the Ha one will be one I always remember.

I am so pumped about raising my K/D and Kills a game, but the fact is, at the end of the day... alot of these kills are bots, which takes some of the joy out of it.

Porkins_Jr #8 Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:55 AM

Major

• 0 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

Congrats!

...and the SPAD is a nice plane.

kasyut2207 #9 Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:40 AM

Master Sergeant

• 6 battles
great :)

Tuesdaysgone #10 Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:50 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles
:medal:

"Virgil Caine is my name, and I served on the Danville train"
Not Scared to play SOLO!

MagusGerhardt #11 Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:32 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Hey FHCC; send me that replay of your VII kill battle in the SPAD, I'll give it a watch and probably use it for my Rechlin Skunkwerks Report review vid on the little Frenchy Biplane.  :great:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #12 Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:32 PM

• 45 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 05 August 2016 - 04:32 PM, said:

Hey FHCC; send me that replay of your VII kill battle in the SPAD, I'll give it a watch and probably use it for my Rechlin Skunkwerks Report review vid on the little Frenchy Biplane.  :great:

Roger that, thank you sir! Is their a site to upload them? I know their used to be.

also, thank you all for the compliments!

Edited by Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai, 05 August 2016 - 07:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users