View PostPhoinexFire, on 29 January 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

lol

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #242 Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20226 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View Postboozen, on 30 January 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

you clowns keep with being good communists.. this game has died due to politically correct [edited]and troll as you must it wont help..  

¿huh?

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

GouIdy #243 Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18256 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postboozen, on 30 January 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

you clowns keep with being good communists.. this game has died due to politically correct [edited]and troll as you must it wont help..  

I found this video of you playing warplanes on youtube. People are so lucky to have a top player like you on their team.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #244 Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20226 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

I can confirm that I have this new emblem and I've filed it into my emblem binder. I might print it out and frame it on that official looking document paper you get at Walmart. It would look stunning while also adding an aura of sophistication to be mounted on the wall behind my desk.

I couldn't be more proud.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MARS_REVENANT #245 Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 03 February 2017 - 11:28 AM, said:

I can confirm that I have this new emblem and I've filed it into my emblem binder. I might print it out and frame it on that official looking document paper you get at Walmart. It would look stunning while also adding an aura of sophistication to be mounted on the wall behind my desk.

I couldn't be more proud.

Better yet, I'll drop a note to your wife, you might receive this professionally printed on super deluxe glossy-matt photo paper and framed for your next Christmas gift... JOY!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #246 Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20226 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
please don't... if you do I'll miss my yearly free beer

MARS_REVENANT #247 Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Now that complimenting a user video is complete. We should be hearing about the results of the draw and the winners of the 90 days premium.

Block Quote

Earn Rewards for Good Behavior

The most important part of our new policy is the addition of rewards! Players who step up to the challenge and consistently exhibit good behavior will be rewarded every three months.

Everyone who has no game, chat, or forum violations during the 3 month period:

• Will receive a token of appreciation from Wargaming - these could be things like Premium consumables or other in-game items.
  • Will be entered into a drawing for ninety (90) days of Premium time. Fifty (50) random players will be selected to receive this Premium time!

Source link http://forum.worldof...361#entry646361

MARS_REVENANT #248 Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:45 AM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
WOW... how 10 days just flies by.... Surely the draw will be held by the end of this week.

Psicko23 #249 Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18606 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

It will be held soon. After wargaming sponsors their own clan wars in wowp. 

I haven't had any infractions, how do we know we got something?

Edited by Psicko23, 21 February 2017 - 04:44 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #250 Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Draw to be held today!!! I can just feel it.

RedSpartacus #251 Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 17318 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
I won in ships for good conduct so something got triggered, let's see.
  RUN WITH THE PACK

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #252 Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20226 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostRedSpartacus, on 10 March 2017 - 06:49 AM, said:

I won in ships for good conduct so something got triggered, let's see.

Heya Sparty... what caused the trigger. Was it a word, a winter word? A Russian guest named Snowden who's kind of a flake?

:facepalm:

MARS_REVENANT #253 Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:17 AM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
I'm starting to think this draw is just not going to happen.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #254 Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20226 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 26 March 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

no, no, no... just like the awesome sticker we got for being good we'll get something as awesome OR BETTER... just you wait... you'll see

beaver_cleaver #255 Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 30858 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View Postdityboycom, on 01 August 2016 - 02:33 PM, said:

I'm saying the only use for these forums is trolling, there is very little new useful information, and even less new content on a daily basis. We went the entire weekend with 1 new thread, and without the likes of you and other easy targets, the forum would be dead in its entirety. So yeah, I can't be nice because there is no reason to be nice.

This is going to be real interesting for tanks because someone brought up a great point.

Realistically if you want actual feed back head over to the tanks version of this thread to read what users think about this. This is the kind of move a company makes when they're looking to close up shop soon. You cannot merely eliminate your player base and expect them to keep giving you money. You can however try to use an iron fist and make people be good because you own the property they're utilizing, other games have tried this in the past; but, the ones with forums that have such in depth use like Wargaming titles, they have all failed.

Wargaming can't have it both ways. Either put up with some trolling and heated exchanges or expect the players to look elsewhere. If you want our cash you need to learn to deal with the inevitable exchanges that come with "combat simulation" games. To expect any other behavior is sheer fantasy. Have some coffee and wake up to reality. A certain degree of exchanges are to be expected, rampant excessive, ad hominem attack isn't.

GhostPrime #256 Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:19 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1545 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View Postbeaver_cleaver, on 28 March 2017 - 08:12 AM, said:

Wargaming can't have it both ways. Either put up with some trolling and heated exchanges or expect the players to look elsewhere. If you want our cash you need to learn to deal with the inevitable exchanges that come with "combat simulation" games. To expect any other behavior is sheer fantasy. Have some coffee and wake up to reality. A certain degree of exchanges are to be expected, rampant excessive, ad hominem attack isn't.

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 26 March 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

The rewards will be going out very soon. 

Beaver_Cleaver: Its understandable everyone here has a relationship with one another, and friendly jabs are ok. Most understand that its not a personal attack. As long as it stays within the forum rules.

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

MARS_REVENANT #257 Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:26 PM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGhostPrime, on 28 March 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

Beaver_Cleaver: Its understandable everyone here has a relationship with one another, and friendly jabs are ok. Most understand that its not a personal attack. As long as it stays within the forum rules.

The issue with spamming the report button and moderators issuing strikes with no understanding of context, who is spamming report, or other similar un-moderated posts on the forums is still present.

We are in the same situation we were in before the new system came out, only now we have a permanent strike applied to our accounts rather than temporary.  This was supposed to have made moderation better, and it has made it worse.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 28 March 2017 - 04:30 PM.

EspressoForHammy #258 Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5258 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 28 March 2017 - 11:26 AM, said:

The issue with spamming the report button and moderators issuing strikes with no understanding of context, who is spamming report, or other similar un-moderated posts on the forums is still present.

We are in the same situation we were in before the new system came out, only now we have a permanent strike applied to our accounts rather than temporary.  This was supposed to have made moderation better, and it has made it worse.

To be fair to GP and his team, if you message him he will remove any moderation that was performed excessively. I just had a strike removed today. Thanks again GP.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

MARS_REVENANT #259 Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:42 PM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 28 March 2017 - 11:39 AM, said:

To be fair to GP and his team, if you message him he will remove any moderation that was performed excessively. I just had a strike removed today. Thanks again GP.

Well, I'm not sure about the team.  If it was excessive it should not have been handed out in the first place.  Flooding GP with complaint about moderation isn't the answer either, but is necessary due to the still broken system.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #260 Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20226 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostGhostPrime, on 28 March 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

I heard a little rumor about a MEGA DRAWING for the good folks/players of WOWP

we are anxiously awaiting the skinny on the details

Thank you in advance

A-B-C

:great:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users