• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

ScoobsTank #21 Posted 26 July 2016 - 05:17 PM

Senior Airman

• 3 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postlosttwo, on 26 July 2016 - 01:31 PM, said:

Then we will agree to disagree.

Following their advice helped improve my game play because the guy on my team that got the ace was the same guy I wanted to be.

There would be many ways better to learn than to be shot down in the first 45 seconds of the battle and told to watch for "training purposes".

It's you, your 50% pilot in a tier 2 fighter with 7 bots against a guy  in his elited fw57, 5 skill pilot, camo.

The battle starts the fw singles you out as the only human and 45 seconds later in 1 pass your game is over and he starts taking down the bots.

What did you just learn? And when it's the same exact scenario again in the next match, nothing is going to change.

And this is what you strive to be?

How many times do you think people are going to put up with that before they "say screw this rigged game" and move on to something else. I got a lot of help from you and many other great players in this forum to battle through this problem. But I would bet the majority of people will not bother and the pro "trainers" would have driven another player from the game.

Having just started I bet that about 75% of the battles in tiers 1-3 will have at least one of these pro "trainers" on every map. It's doing nothing but driving new people from the game. I think all people should have the chance to learn the game without these "trainers" teaching them that there is nothing to the game except to be a live bot for the enjoyment/stats of clan flights and  clubbers.

Noreaga #22 Posted 26 July 2016 - 05:32 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

I say do away with the spreads all planes in queue counted, once we hit 30 humans the game pops. Worst idea ever but we would get full humans. Any suggestion that further splits our dismal pop would be bad. If they can make 3 months without another head scratcher that would be something new and more positive than any short term gamble. 

Guess i I think the only way to move forward is up to the developers to fall within industry standards and stop this amateur hour.

Nimis obnoxii curare

losttwo #23 Posted 27 July 2016 - 11:03 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostScoobsTank, on 26 July 2016 - 12:17 PM, said:

How many times do you think people are going to put up with that before they "say screw this rigged game" and move on to something else. I got a lot of help from you and many other great players in this forum to battle through this problem. But I would bet the majority of people will not bother and the pro "trainers" would have driven another player from the game.

That there is the problem. In today's society most people will say screw it and give up rather than try to change what they are doing.

It is called insanity. You know, doing the same thing expecting different results.

By watching others and seeing what they do differently or even watching replays an intelligent willing individual that is responsible for his actions

will simply have the epiphany that perhaps it would not be a good idea to pub rush the center or go low and bomb GT's first.

Maybe if i hang back behind people I might have a chance.

Far to many people are use to the rush the front and kill everything games that take no tactics or thought.

Therefore many people will quit playing rather than learn.

It truly doesn't matter about the skill level of players you have in a match. Since it is the same situation in almost every game.

COD = pub rush and kill everything

Assassins Creed= run around slicing and dicing

Sniper ( Ghost Warrior ) = use pistol and run around killing everything.

Defiance= rush out and kill everything.

The list goes on.

WOWP is one of the rare games you can't rush to the center and expect to win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users