Jump to content


Superman


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Quesnel #21 Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:59 AM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 584 battles
  • 5,367
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBrushWolf, on 16 July 2016 - 05:05 AM, said:

 

Says the person with 23,000 matches. How is that basement doing for you?

 

Spoiler


Psicko23 #22 Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:28 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 24 battles
  • 2,723
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014
Good to see AD is still on the meds. Repetitive but functioning. 

FreeFOXMIKE #23 Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:25 PM

    G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

  • Member
  • 5206 battles
  • 6,744
  • [332ND] 332ND
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

View PostBrushWolf, on 15 July 2016 - 02:31 PM, said:

 

I have doubts it is from our game or WT. I think it is an illustration from a magazine. Tex just grabbed any picture with one of his hated IL's in it.

 

agreed was just about to ask that as the gunner is looking up  ( yes the pilot now has limited head movement side to side but dought the gunner can look up at passing plane) not to mention the lil german political symbol that it edited out looks like a wt skin to me

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 16 July 2016 - 05:34 PM.

           332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

 


Porkins_Jr #24 Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:06 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 5,280
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013

View PostPsicko23, on 16 July 2016 - 05:28 AM, said:

Good to see AD is still on the meds. Repetitive but functioning. 

 

Whoa whoa whoa... now that's an insult...lets not go too far!

Texthor #25 Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:20 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 899
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 16 July 2016 - 11:25 AM, said:

 

agreed was just about to ask that as the gunner is looking up  ( yes the pilot now has limited head movement side to side but dought the gunner can look up at passing plane) not to mention the lil german political symbol that it edited out looks like a wt skin to me

 

....what difference does it make where the pic came from.....I thought it was a cool pic and thought the flying tank lovers would get a kick out it !!!!  It is actually from an artist.....I found it on line......I don't know how to do a screen shot

FreeFOXMIKE #26 Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:27 PM

    G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

  • Member
  • 5206 battles
  • 6,744
  • [332ND] 332ND
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

View PostTexthor, on 16 July 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

 

....what difference does it make where the pic came from.....I thought it was a cool pic and thought the flying tank lovers would get a kick out it !!!!  It is actually from an artist.....I found it on line......I don't know how to do a screen shot

 

it was implied as to a game pic and we get enough wt player over here picking the game apart as it is. best way to do things list ya references. also as to what diff it makes most times wt pics are not allowed here, and as wt makes skins with and without that German political symbol , see my meaning. 

           332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

 


Texthor #27 Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:32 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 899
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 16 July 2016 - 12:27 PM, said:

 

it was implied as to a game pic and we get enough wt player over here picking the game apart as it is. best way to do things list ya references. also as to what diff it makes most times wt pics are not allowed here, and as wt makes skins with and without that German political symbol , see my meaning.

 

every little thing is so political now......sigh

BrushWolf #28 Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:49 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • 5,907
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 16 July 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

 

agreed was just about to ask that as the gunner is looking up  ( yes the pilot now has limited head movement side to side but dought the gunner can look up at passing plane) not to mention the lil german political symbol that it edited out looks like a wt skin to me

 

View PostTexthor, on 16 July 2016 - 01:20 PM, said:

 

....what difference does it make where the pic came from.....I thought it was a cool pic and thought the flying tank lovers would get a kick out it !!!!  It is actually from an artist.....I found it on line......I don't know how to do a screen shot

 

I thought is was an illustration, the WT crews are even more static if that is possible than ours our.

 

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 16 July 2016 - 01:27 PM, said:

 

it was implied as to a game pic and we get enough wt player over here picking the game apart as it is. best way to do things list ya references. also as to what diff it makes most times wt pics are not allowed here, and as wt makes skins with and without that German political symbol , see my meaning. 

 

View PostTexthor, on 16 July 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

 

every little thing is so political now......sigh

 

That particular symbol has been polluted for many years to come by the National Socialist use of it and about the only place on the planet were it is still used is the Indian sub continent. 

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


FreeFOXMIKE #29 Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:59 PM

    G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

  • Member
  • 5206 battles
  • 6,744
  • [332ND] 332ND
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

View PostTexthor, on 16 July 2016 - 12:32 PM, said:

 

every little thing is so political now......sigh

 

they are forbidden to use it by German law 

           332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

 


FreeFOXMIKE #30 Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:00 PM

    G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

  • Member
  • 5206 battles
  • 6,744
  • [332ND] 332ND
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

View PostBrushWolf, on 16 July 2016 - 12:49 PM, said:

 

 

I thought is was an illustration, the WT crews are even more static if that is possible than ours our.

 

 

 

That particular symbol has been polluted for many years to come by the National Socialist use of it and about the only place on the planet were it is still used is the Indian sub continent. 

no their crews are very Mobil  almost to the point of being silly


           332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

 


BrushWolf #31 Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:05 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • 5,907
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 16 July 2016 - 01:59 PM, said:

 

they are forbidden to use it by German law 

 

Not just Germany, most if not all of Europe and Russia.

 

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 16 July 2016 - 02:00 PM, said:

no their crews are very Mobil  almost to the point of being silly

 

It has been a long time since I have played it and the crews were inanimate when I did.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


FreeFOXMIKE #32 Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:00 PM

    G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

  • Member
  • 5206 battles
  • 6,744
  • [332ND] 332ND
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

View PostBrushWolf, on 16 July 2016 - 02:05 PM, said:

 

Not just Germany, most if not all of Europe and Russia.

 

 

It has been a long time since I have played it and the crews were inanimate when I did.

ok thought it was a Euro thing , but only mentioned Germany as I was stationed there 9 years. 


           332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users