Why russian players like this game more than us?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

losttwo #21 Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:34 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Could it be that there are more Russians on house arrest than anywhere else.

Think about it. You can not go anywhere or do anything on house arrest so might as well play a game.

:playing:

King_James_elc #22 Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 9988 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostMackunaima, on 08 July 2016 - 02:50 PM, said:

My friends sent this to me in whatsapp, called "Russian Xuxa"

Xuxa was a children's idol too. She is born in the city near to my city. She had a bad time cuz was found a very dirty tape in brazil with her doing you what. :)

You can see the in the video below. That tv show I was wacthing and I was 9 years old.. lol

Now I know why so many grown men were watching with me.

Spoiler

Hi Mack,

my daughter would arrive from school, lock her door and spent quite long time singing and dancing like Xuxa. Her dolls were the audience. She still knows all the songs and how the paquitas used to dance.

King_James_elc.png

Mackunaima #23 Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20126 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostKing_James_elc, on 13 July 2016 - 03:41 PM, said:

Hi Mack,

my daughter would arrive from school, lock her door and spent quite long time singing and dancing like Xuxa. Her dolls were the audience. She still knows all the songs and how the paquitas used to dance.

Well man, without cameras locked into her room, without grown men looking at her like wolves watch sheeps. I think it is nice, no problem.

The problem is IMO these sexy appeal for "childrens", these ninfo pedobear TV shows. Im not a puritanist guy but I think somethings should have a huge boundary.

Once I read a scientific magazine explainning why "Britney Spears"'s have this ammount of success cosplaying "sexy schollar" girl, most of them is about our poor judgment to distinguish woman from girls.

I know we need to talk about se x u al things to kids, but there is many ways to do it. And an woman shaking her b oo [edited]in TV show and becoming an idol, well, I have my doubts if its healthy.

I shared this video cuz all most of us over here are a bit old and we do have a very nice judgment, and also to mock Russian and make fun.

But we can use this to think about too. Some people will say world is becoming political boring, I agree for somethings but about kids we need to be strict.

Regards,

Mack

EDIT: +1 man, I can't imagine my self raising a daughter.

Edited by Mackunaima, 13 July 2016 - 08:42 PM.

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

BrushWolf #24 Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:59 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostMackunaima, on 13 July 2016 - 03:41 PM, said:

Well man, without cameras locked into her room, without grown men looking at her like wolves watch sheeps. I think it is nice, no problem.

The problem is IMO these sexy appeal for "childrens", these ninfo pedobear TV shows. Im not a puritanist guy but I think somethings should have a huge boundary.

Once I read a scientific magazine explainning why "Britney Spears"'s have this ammount of success cosplaying "sexy schollar" girl, most of them is about our poor judgment to distinguish woman from girls.

I know we need to talk about se x u al things to kids, but there is many ways to do it. And an woman shaking her b oo [edited]in TV show and becoming an idol, well, I have my doubts if its healthy.

I shared this video cuz all most of us over here are a bit old and we do have a very nice judgment, and also to mock Russian and make fun.

But we can use this to think about too. Some people will say world is becoming political boring, I agree for somethings but about kids we need to be strict.

Regards,

Mack

EDIT: +1 man, I can't imagine my self raising a daughter.

Most of the world is no where near as puritan as the US but that clip you posted was rather surprising.

Edited by BrushWolf, 13 July 2016 - 10:01 PM.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Mackunaima #25 Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20126 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostBrushWolf, on 13 July 2016 - 05:59 PM, said:

Most of the world is now where near as puritan as the US but that clip you posted was rather surprising.

Yeah I know it was.

My grampa told me once.. "Everything is not for everyone at everytime on everywhere."

I can share this video here, for growm men with a very good judgment, as I know most of players used to comment over here. And in certain way, is nothing worng we like the dancing woman. But I still think that woman couldn't became an children idol using this. Can you notice the diference? Does exists 2 cenarios in the same thing. One is right but the other not. So should we validate or reprove both of them as one or split them to understand better?

Mack

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users