clan wars community wowp na future

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

pigeon_kicker #1 Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1600 battles
  • [SF] SF

Ok, we held a meeting last night.  Most of it was dealing with how to proceed even with the recent events by WarGaming not understanding what WE want.

All records of points earned are frozen, we are continuing with the clan wars, we are NOT going to let them slow down our fun, AT ALL.

We do not really need them, but some prizing from them would be nice.

Sector Bravo opens next monday for attacks, And Alpha sector remains open for current week 3 attacks.

This "Season" will last another 12 weeks, this will allow all sectors to open and be tested.

Even though Wargaming is stumbling around with our sweet setup, I WILL NOT CHANGE A THING FOR THEM.

Stand up, attack a territory, and lets show them that THIS NA CCW WEBSITE is the ONLY way to increase server population.

New Clans may join at any time.

My attitude tword our NA CCW SERVER.

Edited by pigeon_kicker, 05 July 2016 - 06:55 PM.

If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans for survival..

Lead developer for the NACCW web site. Author of the Pigeon Pak Mod Installer

www.team-sf.com

pigeon_kicker #2 Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1600 battles
  • [SF] SF
ANY comments are welcomed.

www.team-sf.com

losttwo #3 Posted 04 July 2016 - 11:01 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 6453 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

:great:

You want to make WG laugh, tell them your plans about CW.

TheHuffpuff #4 Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:35 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I'll be here to play.  I wouldn't be otherwise.  I don't know about the rest of DRACS, but I'll show.

Nvfx #5 Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

This is suppose to be their game.  They are suppose to implement clan wars, supply prizes, then they can reap the rewards of the population coming back. Not the other way around.

Are they are expecting the community to commit time, effort and energy to the development of a clan wars site paid by the people that doesn't even ensure gold, and then expects people to come back to the game?

WG stands to hold nothing at risk and possibly gains when new and old players returns. While you guys and the rest of us whom participates pays for a site and has the potential of not even getting a prize for doing all this.

People donated real money for the CCW site, though not entitle to anything, the least WG can do is just give out some [edited]virtual money. 

What about all the posts that has quotes coming from GP that promised prizing? Are they going to commit and back out just like that? 

Edited by Envioux, 05 July 2016 - 06:40 AM.

BobozeeBear #6 Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 264 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Hard to make an argument against this....hit the nail on the head NV 

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

CrayoIaCrayon #7 Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostBobozeeBear, on 05 July 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:

Hard to make an argument against this....hit the nail on the head NV 

yes he did.....

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

Jaguardian #8 Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:14 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 518 battles
If WG has a problem with how the CCW is progressing, maybe they should make their own.  I know that I am not participating in the event to get gold and I am willing to bet that I am not the only one.  Sure it would be nice if WG would recognize the event and back it up with some prizing, but it appears that they don't appreciate the way the CCW is going.

Edited by Jaguardian, 05 July 2016 - 03:41 PM.

EspressoForHammy #9 Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:17 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostEnvioux, on 05 July 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:

What about all the posts that has quotes coming from GP that promised prizing? Are they going to commit and back out just like that?

This is the crux of it. We as a playerbase have lost ALL respect and trust in WG as a whole, and the local moderation/community group is included in this loss. Here in this thread is your classic reason why.

I'm afraid the short answer to your question NV, is that they have in the past, and most likely will in the future promise and then back out on things all the time. :(

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

Sassover #10 Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles
Broken promises are WG's MO......remember "Clan Wars Soon". Their boss just became a billionaire, but they can't come up with a couple hundred dollars worth of gold to support CCW. Hell, they even claim they can't come up with the "band width" to create their own CW.....it's like amateur hour over at WGNA.

Psicko23 #11 Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 24 battles

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 05 July 2016 - 07:15 AM, said:

Broken promises are WG's MO......remember "Clan Wars Soon". Their boss just became a billionaire, but they can't come up with a couple hundred dollars worth of gold to support CCW. Hell, they even claim they can't come up with the "band width" to create their own CW.....it's like amateur hour over at WGNA.

not even amateur hour. that's giving them too much credit. I would like to be playing clan wars that they created in a perfect world. I want to play this clan wars for the battles moreso than the prizes

Edited by Psicko23, 05 July 2016 - 04:49 PM.

Noreaga #12 Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:52 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Bandwith, labour trade laws, niches, stats, the buzz words and excuses...

meh i've said over and over, yet i still get a little surprised each time it happens. It just seems so easy and clear, and yet they do the opposite.

It has just got to be cultural, because i just don't understand

Nimis obnoxii curare

209 #13 Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:12 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
Apparently the Russians don't think like the Americans do lol !!!!!

Jaguardian #14 Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:36 PM

• 518 battles

Is there any solid information that can be shared?

Is WG having second thoughts or due to they think this is set up too difficult or too easy?

Do they think we have too many or too little territories open and if so can that be adjusted with a formula of so many territories per clan participating?

I am just trying to understand what the reason WG has to not provide prizing and if there is an adjustment that can be made without re-designing everything that is in place now.  If they are just being jerks and not giving out prizes, that is one thing, but if there is something that can be tweaked on this side that will make them happy, maybe it can be considered.

pigeon_kicker #15 Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1600 battles
  • [SF] SF
No they are not having second thoughts as far as i know, i just put this up to stir the fire for em.

www.team-sf.com

Noreaga #16 Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:04 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
what im so confused now

Nimis obnoxii curare

pigeon_kicker #17 Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1600 battles
  • [SF] SF

Ok, so here it is.

We are continuing the 12 week trial, WarGaming wants a smooth run of 6 weeks, which will give us until the opening of Charlie sector.  In three weeks.

Bravo sector is open for normal business hours as well as Alpha sector, tear em up fellas, gonna be interesting to see how Alpha settles in.

We are keeping all sectors open until All 6 have had a chance to be run, after Foxtrot opens, it will be time to vote to continue the map as is or reset and have a fresh go at it.

I have alot of faith and i really do not think that WarGaming is going to bail, there is just no way that is going to happen.

This thing is BIG, and i really think that it attracted some good attention, at least i hope it does :)

There is still time for more clans to join and compete, what the cluck do you have to lose except a bit of fun.

Last week i had a bad migraine, i get them once or twice a month lasting a few days at a time.

Everything is on track and ready to go.

PK

NACCW website link

Edited by pigeon_kicker, 10 July 2016 - 03:36 AM.

www.team-sf.com

Also tagged with clan, wars, community, wowp, na, future

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users