Uber pilots

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Mackunaima #21 Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

View PostJohnny_5_, on 19 June 2016 - 05:53 PM, said:

That's easy, just fly heavy doubles over and over again with another good pilot, and then say it's not as easy as you think to win when you fly heavy doubles on the forums

:great:

In fact I think HF a bit boring to play over and over. I do like to stay in the middle of the furball messing things up. =D

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

Mind_Eraser #22 Posted 19 June 2016 - 10:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 29 battles
  • [THIEF] THIEF

View PostMackunaima, on 19 June 2016 - 03:09 PM, said:

In fact I think HF a bit boring to play over and over. I do like to stay in the middle of the furball messing things up. =D

Tell that to the top 3 HoF

Hence it's the only way to reach the top 3 these days

Stall, and kill, no matter how boring it gets

Then presto, you're in like Flynn

:medal:

But I do agree with your game plan. I use a variety of planes just so one doesn't get too old to quickly.

One day if they had a competition to fly every plane as a competition that would be great. HF, LF, GA, Heavy, and Multi-Role

Winners must showcase their skills in all categories. If some say they don't fly X, then they are not able to enter

It's the only true way to find out that you have mastered this game from every aspect, from every plane.

Not just HF and Heavies all day long, getting to the top, and then saying I'm the best

losttwo #23 Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:46 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 8722 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostJohnny_5_, on 19 June 2016 - 05:50 PM, said:

One day if they had a competition to fly every plane as a competition that would be great. HF, LF, GA, Heavy, and Multi-Role

Winners must showcase their skills in all categories. If some say they don't fly X, then they are not able to enter

It's the only true way to find out that you have mastered this game from every aspect, from every plane.

A competition like this would be up my alley. Sure I may get my but handed to me but it would be fun.

More fun than Clan Wars 15 Heavy Fighters vs 15 Heavy Fighters....oh wait, we don't have Clan Wars ( WG )  in this game.

BrushWolf #24 Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:18 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostMackunaima, on 19 June 2016 - 12:47 PM, said:

How about the crazy lucky guys? lol

If it is crazy and it works it isn't crazy.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users