WG Created a disincentive to purchase premium aircraft

bonehead move premium training pilot proficiency monetizing premium aircraft fail

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #21 Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:07 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 941 battles

View PostDestroyer_Suzukaze, on 14 January 2018 - 05:33 AM, said:

But, you can burn off that 125k in a premium with no penalty. That would be a nice addition

Provided you somehow can buy/earn them in the first place...which might be impossible if you don't pay up.

I barely had enough gold from various sources to buy Molotov on discount, have Albany, Ark Beta, and Marblehead for US...Japan? Four Kongo, Five Myoko, Not-Atago, and Iwaki...got Spee for German...none for British, might have to get additional 100k FEXP to buy Nelson just for that...none for French or Asian either...if only gold is unified..............................:sceptic:

Planes system is still following the ridiculous model inherited from Tanks in that the exponential increase goes to impossible number...but it sure makes one appreciate that skill resets are possible through silver (as opposed to needing a 19pts captain first in Ships and with penalty in Tanks) and a short time of retraining is needed even for the most experienced of pilots...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

hoom #22 Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2605 battles

Block Quote

But, you can burn off that 125k in a premium with no penalty. That would be a nice addition

125k is a lot of XP.

I can get 10k in WoWP with a decent win non-premium with a 90% pilot, worst case maybe 5 battles = 6-40min gameplay.

But it requires a good battle + extreme stacked signals/cammo/premium in WoWS, much more likely is 3-5k with a good battle & a bit of bonus stacking.

So 25-40 battles @20min per battle = 8-13hrs of gameplay just to retrain that one Captain.
C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

pyantoryng #23 Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:22 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 941 battles

View Posthoom, on 14 January 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

125k is a lot of XP.

I can get 10k in WoWP with a decent win non-premium with a 90% pilot, worst case maybe 5 battles = 6-40min gameplay.

But it requires a good battle + extreme stacked signals/cammo/premium in WoWS, much more likely is 3-5k with a good battle & a bit of bonus stacking.

So 25-40 battles @20min per battle = 8-13hrs of gameplay just to retrain that one Captain.

WoWS has no accel crew training either...in elited plane it speeds up the process a lot in Planes as there is only the rear gunner at most that the accelerated training will funnel EXP to. The problem is, premium is useless for this purpose now.

Funneling all EXP towards crew must be really OP if stacked with paint and flags, that WoWS devs decided against it.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users