World of Warplanes - 1.9.5 Patch Release 06/02/16

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Pogo68 #41 Posted 20 June 2016 - 08:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 302 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

30-35% disconnect rate,

meaning every time you log in for the 1st time, the game server disconnects once or twice.

In all the game will either disconnect the player or the client will freeze and the game will disconnect about 50% of the time.

It does not matter if it's a new computer or an old one, or the ISP.

Edited by Pogo68, 20 June 2016 - 08:53 AM.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

Fliyntiger #42 Posted 03 July 2016 - 04:38 PM

Senior Airman

• 42 battles

Ok, gotten a couple of dozen flights in with the update, no d/'s that I can blame on the game, lots I can blame on my ISP. New skill setup, other than the time involved & silver spent on resetting for my flying style, not bad.. My major complaint is the new special effects...

WHO IN THE NAME OF JIMMY DOOLITTLE THOUGHT ROOSTER TAILS WOULD BE A NEAT EFFECT TO PUT INTO THE GAME?????!!

I'm a GA driver, I rely heavily on Altitude camouflage to get in, hit my targets & try to get out before I'm jumped by 2-4 fighters. By the end of the July 4th weekend, I should have broken 2.8k+ flights in my TSH-2.

So here I am 4th game in after the new update, Harbor Battle, plodding along at Angels 2, when I see a honking white streak on the water near the lighthouse. Puzzled, I wing over & drop down to see what was causing it. Lo & behold, it's an enemy AA making a run in on our ships. Dropped right onto his 6 & splashed him 30 seconds later. Good for me..

Bad for me.. So with the new update, every time I drop below 52 feet, (yea, I tested it) I might as well be popping flares, chaff & smoke all at the same time, cause there's a big rooster tail of water, dirt or snow that's pretty much saying  "boys, OH BOYS, HERE I AM!"

I could see the tails if I was in boost, but most of the time, I'm like smoking ribs, low & slow..

Speaking of which, time to check the ribs.. Happy 4th Everyone!

Edited by Fliyntiger, 03 July 2016 - 04:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users