World of Warplanes - 1.9.5 Patch Release 06/02/16

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Drewthesteelman #21 Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 7698 battles

View PostSHOCKOJAMBO, on 02 June 2016 - 05:19 AM, said:

Giving money to this game is like go to pick up a fat hooker. Just not worth it.

oh..so you would know from personal experience????? 

MARS_REVENANT #22 Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:58 AM

Major

• 30509 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
WG has improved something!.... A nice fast download this morning.  Thanks WG!

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

cqiyuan #23 Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:26 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 12561 battles
  • [JE] JE
And now someone is trying to start a flame war. :popcorn:

SoldatKreg #24 Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:52 PM

Master Sergeant

• 4145 battles
  • [AMISH] AMISH

I'm actually very excited about the changes to crew training.  This update gives us all the chance to reset skills.  That alone is huge.  It also gives us the opportunity to tailor our crew skills to our play style and our aircraft configuration.  Last, if gives us an easy way to see our progress toward the next point.  WG I love this and thank you for it.

comealong1 #25 Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 53066 battles
  • [TIS] TIS

Where is the gift plane they mentioned?...North American Mustang IA: British tier VI fighter?...Didn't I see this in the patch notes spoiler?

vonnoe #26 Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:47 PM

Senior Airman

• 13358 battles

View Postcomealong1, on 02 June 2016 - 02:41 PM, said:

Where is the gift plane they mentioned?...North American Mustang IA: British tier VI fighter?...Didn't I see this in the patch notes spoiler?

Claudio67 #27 Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 15113 battles

View Postcomealong1, on 02 June 2016 - 11:41 AM, said:

It's on game files, not delivered yet, maybe on some special event, maybe for Christmas, maybe never. Like the Mustang Mk.I but 4x20mm cannons instead of the 4x12,7mm + 4x7,62mm (4x0.50 + 4x0.303)

PostTraumatic #28 Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:27 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 19593 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN
it might be up-coming in the july 4th event?

PostTraumatic #29 Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:10 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 19593 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

Block Quote

New Aircraft

Added New gift aircraft:
  • North American Mustang IA: British Tier VI fighter.

Ok, so where is the plane?

Block Quote

Aircraft Anniversary

• Added the third award for completing anniversary missions in aircraft celebrating the first and the second anniversaries since the date of purchase.

Did you miss something.  There is another change to the Birthday planes.  ALL of the birthday missions now send the exp to FREE EXP.  No longer is some of it free and some of the birthdays were only giving the exp to that particular plane.  You get the Free exp portion for the first battle on that plane out of the 16 other birthday bonus wins.

However you will see that there is a glitch in it as I was not given the extra FREE EXP for my first win in it.  I think it was put on the plane when it was supposed to go to Free Exp... Bugged

shot_1591.jpg

shot_1589.jpg

shot_1588.jpg

shot_1587.jpg

Edited by PostTraumatic, 03 June 2016 - 12:12 AM.

RedSpartacus #30 Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:36 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16388 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

To be honest, I'm totally confused with this new skill system. Are 2% good or is it just a waste of experience ? Questions over questions.

If WG like us to play with new stuff than don't penalize it with paying gold or silver.

I did a low pass over water and it sounded as I would sit in a canoe, hello I was 50 ft above the water.

My first four battles in this new patch happened in tier VII in the Spitfire IX, I lost all four of them, that's a warm welcome. I haven't used any of the pilot's skill points, that might had been a factor ?

Camouflage, nice but I do have other problems.

A little over 400 players online at the moment, 21:30 AST, I've expected more. Many players are online but not flying being busy to muse over the skill system and going through all their pilots.

My fun factor at the moment is really low.

P.S.: Some players are still asking to remove the pilot dismiss option when in hangar, greetings to Priola.

Edited by RedSpartacus, 03 June 2016 - 12:37 AM.

RUN WITH THE PACK

Moxx #31 Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:31 AM

Senior Airman

• 6905 battles

View PostMoxx, on 02 June 2016 - 03:05 AM, said:

Will this patch fix the bug that disconnects me from my first game every time I log on? 

Nope. It happened again already.

PzrCanuck #32 Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:24 AM

Senior Airman

• 24519 battles

this update is another fine example of adding sparkles to the icing on a rotting cake. started the D/L yesterday and appox an hour later, connected to the game. Then the fun started, while trying to re assign the crew skills, I had 6 separate dis connects ( in the hangar????). The real fun started, once I tried hitting the battle button. 1st match had 3 separate dis -connects, never got to see the game.  For the next 4-5 Hours, I hit the "battle" button, and if I didn't have a dis -connect within 10 seconds, I had a 40-90 second delay getting in the match, with predictable results. This exceeds anything I have experienced in the last 3 years. I had experienced a similiar situation with World of Warships, but the Devs came out with update 5.5, which re-packaged the game files, and delays of entry into the match became extinct.  I have never had this problem with World of Tanks.

One other thing I just noticed, is "accelerated training" has no noticeable effect.

If there is any hope, of re-attracting players, or even retaining those still hanging on, put some effort into fixing real problems, instead of perfecting the art of "polishing a turd".

PzrCanuck #33 Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:42 PM

Senior Airman

• 24519 battles

day 2 of the update: 

1st 3 games worked wonderfully, no delays getting in the fight. Then, everything went back to "status quo". The next 20+ games, all experienced a dis -connect within 10 seconds of hitting "battle "button, with a 60-90 second delay to entry into the fight. Needless to say, productivity/positive results were lacking. Crew acceleration - had 2 fights yesterday, one each with a P-51A +51D, both were sitting at 7500 points, to next skill point. got a 2X for each, earning 1000 points for each, and the increase to skill set was only 1000 points. so , where is the "acceleration" ???? Was there a change, that I mis-understood??? Now, I do like the change/increase in skills, to be earned, as they can be more reasonably tailored to the aircraft/playing style. Is there a thought to introducing the system used on W  oT, where you can use Free XP to upgrade skills? I don't like paying  to reset all your skills when you only wish to change one.

tanky_the_tank #34 Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 13241 battles

Bots still chase into mountains

Bots still climb and aim better than most humans, can't risk head on against bots where 1 v 1 you should win, bot multiroles with giant cannons way up high flying like nothing's holding them back, flying slow HELPS their cheat aim

Bots still gang up on LOW FLYING planes in between DIVING TO GROUND at first sign of trouble. Takes bots out of fight but ALSO takes low flying plane out of fight with no chance bot teammates will help in time.

Bots still chase other bots in straight lines leaving team behind

Bots still HOLD FIRE when trying to clear a tail, then they open up as soon as chased plane is dead

Last 2 updates have pretty much ruined fun of matches if you don't play a fast high alt plane. Even in those you have to manipulate bots to have a real effect. This is nothing like avg human match, it's like playing against a bunch of brainless hackers who don't know what they're doing but can cheat to stop you from playing along. Bad humans play BAD. Avg humans play to SURVIVE and don't have SUPER AIM or SUPER CLIMBING. Great players are way better teammates keeping team alive alongside them. Bots are all a no fun mix of stupidity and cheat skill. Every match is bots quickly deciding who to give huge advantage and players trying to get a kill before they win or lose.

Skill updates are imbalanced and make HEAVY FIGHTERS more OP like they needed any help. Skills are also priced too high for 15 pts spread, forces you to choose a few generally useful skills and leave behind all the others. But who cares when bots are this bad.

Fix the bots. Give them ordinary aim and speed, teach them to stop chasing heavies up high or SUCCESSFULLY fight them up high with the right plane. Stop crippling everything else so player can be part of most fights without running to AA or hiding max alt all the time. Really that's all bots need to be decent stand in for AVERAGE player. Worse aim, less suicidalness against heavies and mountains and AA. They're not SUPPOSED to be SUPER KILL EVERYTHING player to push humans off to sideline are they?? Wasn't game changed to be easier for WEAKER players? Bots aren't impossible to beat, but if you try to play NORMALLY against them or use non OP planes they have all the wrong advantages. Fix that.

View Post Traurig_Yoda, on 14 March 2015 - 12:41 AM, said:

another ridiculous remark by TtT.

GhostPrime #35 Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:43 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1222 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View Postcomealong1, on 02 June 2016 - 06:41 AM, said:

From My understanding it's a "reward" plane.

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

losttwo #36 Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:56 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

posted rant in wrong spot so I moved it.

Edited by losttwo, 03 June 2016 - 11:14 PM.

FreeFOXMIKE #37 Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:06 AM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 17352 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

"Added new planes: British fighter gift VI level North American Mustang IA and premium Soviet fighter USSR VII Kostikov 302 level."

this is what was posted in both the RU,and EU forums

http://worldofwarpla...ews/update-195/

and as we all know its been a very long time that we received a GIFT PLANE may be the problem is not knowing the definition as it lost in translation see to us

GIFT is

Full Definition of gift

http://www.merriam-w...dictionary/gift

and we do not get those.

1. 1:  a notable capacity, talent, or endowment

2. 2:  something voluntarily transferred by one person to another without compensation

3. 3:  the act, right, or power of giving

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

anamals53 #38 Posted 05 June 2016 - 02:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• 16503 battles

View Posttanky_the_tank, on 03 June 2016 - 09:14 PM, said:

Bots still chase into mountains

Bots still climb and aim better than most humans, can't risk head on against bots where 1 v 1 you should win, bot multiroles with giant cannons way up high flying like nothing's holding them back, flying slow HELPS their cheat aim

Bots still gang up on LOW FLYING planes in between DIVING TO GROUND at first sign of trouble. Takes bots out of fight but ALSO takes low flying plane out of fight with no chance bot teammates will help in time.

Bots still chase other bots in straight lines leaving team behind

Bots still HOLD FIRE when trying to clear a tail, then they open up as soon as chased plane is dead

Last 2 updates have pretty much ruined fun of matches if you don't play a fast high alt plane. Even in those you have to manipulate bots to have a real effect. This is nothing like avg human match, it's like playing against a bunch of brainless hackers who don't know what they're doing but can cheat to stop you from playing along. Bad humans play BAD. Avg humans play to SURVIVE and don't have SUPER AIM or SUPER CLIMBING. Great players are way better teammates keeping team alive alongside them. Bots are all a no fun mix of stupidity and cheat skill. Every match is bots quickly deciding who to give huge advantage and players trying to get a kill before they win or lose.

Skill updates are imbalanced and make HEAVY FIGHTERS more OP like they needed any help. Skills are also priced too high for 15 pts spread, forces you to choose a few generally useful skills and leave behind all the others. But who cares when bots are this bad.

Fix the bots. Give them ordinary aim and speed, teach them to stop chasing heavies up high or SUCCESSFULLY fight them up high with the right plane. Stop crippling everything else so player can be part of most fights without running to AA or hiding max alt all the time. Really that's all bots need to be decent stand in for AVERAGE player. Worse aim, less suicidalness against heavies and mountains and AA. They're not SUPPOSED to be SUPER KILL EVERYTHING player to push humans off to sideline are they?? Wasn't game changed to be easier for WEAKER players? Bots aren't impossible to beat, but if you try to play NORMALLY against them or use non OP planes they have all the wrong advantages. Fix that.

exactly my feelings 

Moxx #39 Posted 18 June 2016 - 07:08 PM

Senior Airman

• 6905 battles
Agree with PzrCanuck and tanky_the_tank 's posts.

I DL'd the last update, reset my crew skills, played a few matches, then logged out and haven't been back since. I'm not going to spend half my battles getting disconnected and dying before I can load back in. I'll just wait on another patch and play other stuff in the meantime...

PzrCanuck #40 Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:20 PM

Senior Airman

• 24519 battles

since my posts , I spent 14 + days dealing with tech support. did all the actions they suggested, provided several ping-plots, etc.

the tech team said we are sending this to Dev team,  followed by a " get a new computer, it's your ISP fault, keep buying gold, enjoy the game" response.  I have advised them of my displeasure, considering tanks and warships , don't have this problem, with this same computer/ ISP.  I'll come back in about 3-4 months. maybe.......

cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users