Jump to content


Spring Round Robin Test League

Clans league tournament teams individuals clan wars community event contest

  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

GouIdy #21 Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:05 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,612
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostLaSandren, on 09 May 2016 - 10:18 AM, said:

 

Then clearly you have never bowled, played tennis, bridge, wrestling, racing and on and on. Now if you are interested in the league please post your questions, if you just want to be flamer please do not do it here.

 

Obviously you just don't get it, the fact that you are refusing to see that having a couple alternates for each team would clearly be a good idea & by not compromising it will push people away from your league.

 



tahee59 #22 Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:50 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 1,763
  • [VULCN] VULCN
  • Member since:
    07-31-2012
Is wargaming putting it on .....No thank you

jelloshot_1 #23 Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:36 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    04-25-2015
Come on guys, it's a game. If WOWP had it's head out LS wouldn't be doing this. All they got to do is sell us a plane that can only be used in a contest. All would be equal and money could be used to grant awards. PT and LS are trying to get something going and I'm thinking about getting some cheese to go with the wyne.

GouIdy #24 Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:22 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,612
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View Postjelloshot_1, on 10 May 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

Come on guys, it's a game. If WOWP had it's head out LS wouldn't be doing this. All they got to do is sell us a plane that can only be used in a contest. All would be equal and money could be used to grant awards. PT and LS are trying to get something going and I'm thinking about getting some cheese to go with the wyne.

 

Hf0CAnS.jpg



MARS_REVENANT #25 Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:48 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,908
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjelloshot_1, on 10 May 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

Come on guys, it's a game. If WOWP had it's head out LS wouldn't be doing this. All they got to do is sell us a plane that can only be used in a contest. All would be equal and money could be used to grant awards. PT and LS are trying to get something going and I'm thinking about getting some cheese to go with the wyne.

 

If you are looking to join a Clan, I know of one that is only accepting people(plural) so you have to apply twice to get yourself in.

Edited by THEMARCO1979, 11 May 2016 - 12:27 AM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


BobozeeBear #26 Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:30 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 448
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

I have tried to suggest some advice that would help your event be more inclusive and garner more participation. You have decided that is not the path you want to take, fair enough it is your event but i will not be signing up to a team.

 

I've seen how the "my way or the highway" mentality can affect a tournament, and i think it is best to take a pass.

 

Bobo

 

 


Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)


ViolentAngel #27 Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:33 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,809
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 09 May 2016 - 09:05 AM, said:

 

Obviously you just don't get it, the fact that you are refusing to see that having a couple alternates for each team would clearly be a good idea & by not compromising it will push people away from your league.

 

View PostBobozeeBear, on 10 May 2016 - 06:30 PM, said:

I have tried to suggest some advice that would help your event be more inclusive and garner more participation. You have decided that is not the path you want to take, fair enough it is your event but i will not be signing up to a team.

 

I've seen how the "my way or the highway" mentality can affect a tournament, and i think it is best to take a pass.

 

Bobo

 

 

 

Yeah, I had intended to cobble together a team of Indie Pilots for this, but I will definitely not be able to make the first 3 weeks due to other obligations. So without the ability to field alternates...

 

@LaSandren, I fully support the idea of hosting an open league. Let me know if you change your mind about the roster.


"Fiery the Angels rose, & as they rose deep thunder roll’d"

-- William Blake


BAD_KARMA__ #28 Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:38 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 12 battles
  • 268
  • [BAD-K] BAD-K
  • Member since:
    01-15-2014
Well this is just a something to do tourney with a website award that will be given to the winners on the Jacs Iclans website. I have tried to explain it thoroughly and put in options for teams to play on different nights if they can arrange it and for teams to either play short or arrange to have a stand in if the the teams opponents agree to it, ( and in most functions I have participated in the other team has never had a problem with a stand in unless it was some high stakes to the winners). So at this point if you want to play go to the website and register on a team and if you don't want to play don't worry about it. I just have no intention of getting into a position where I am trying to make everyone happy and end up upsetting everyone. Up until the start of the league I can adjust down from 16 teams, to 8 teams, or 4 teams. So anyone that would like to participate please don't be intimidated by what is going on here. If you have any questions but do not wish to ask them here due to fear of retribution can send me a message via wowp or register and pm on the jointaircommand.com site.   

www.JointAirCommand.com 

Join the JACS Clan   

Get your own FREE Gamevox server

 Greeting and Good Hunting to everyone. <(-_-)

LaSandren, Commander, J.A.C.S.

 


Agnotology #29 Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:29 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 538 battles
  • 390
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    12-23-2011

View PostLaSandren, on 09 May 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:

 

Then clearly you have never bowled, played tennis, bridge, wrestling, racing and on and on. Now if you are interested in the league please post your questions, if you just want to be flamer please do not do it here.

 

I have played bowling league. When I was absent, my team automatically got my average + handicap minus 20 pins.

 

I appreciate your effort, as you have obviously put a lot in. Just having a very simple fix for for something is what we are putting forward for you. Please don't take it as flaming, but we do not understand why you are being so adamant against not having more roster spots than play spots. the effect is still a 4v4. Is there something in your tournament program that does not allow the # in a roster to be different than the # to play? 


Edited by Agnotology, 12 May 2016 - 04:37 AM.


BAD_KARMA__ #30 Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:21 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 12 battles
  • 268
  • [BAD-K] BAD-K
  • Member since:
    01-15-2014

View PostViolentAngel, on 10 May 2016 - 06:33 PM, said:

 

Yeah, I had intended to cobble together a team of Indie Pilots for this, but I will definitely not be able to make the first 3 weeks due to other obligations. So without the ability to field alternates...

 

@LaSandren, I fully support the idea of hosting an open league. Let me know if you change your mind about the roster.

 

I am quite sure the teams you play would be willing to reschedule or let an alt in. I know teams 1, 2, 3 will.

www.JointAirCommand.com 

Join the JACS Clan   

Get your own FREE Gamevox server

 Greeting and Good Hunting to everyone. <(-_-)

LaSandren, Commander, J.A.C.S.

 


empyreal_recon #31 Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:55 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 150
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    01-10-2013
Last Day to sign up... 4 man teams... should be a blast
((( So Far So Good So What )))

BAD_KARMA__ #32 Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:07 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 12 battles
  • 268
  • [BAD-K] BAD-K
  • Member since:
    01-15-2014

Well if they won't come to the League, we will bring the League to them.

 

 JACS invade T4

 Next time next Saturday night. All are welcome. We have set up a "Public Gamevox Sever"

"Get Gamevox"     and then this is the "Public Server" we have set up.


Edited by LaSandren, 22 May 2016 - 04:13 AM.

www.JointAirCommand.com 

Join the JACS Clan   

Get your own FREE Gamevox server

 Greeting and Good Hunting to everyone. <(-_-)

LaSandren, Commander, J.A.C.S.

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users