Jump to content


Out of Memory Crash after every round


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ThoughtFox #1 Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:43 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2026 battles
  • 2
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
  • Member since:
    03-20-2016

Hello,

 

For the last week or so, WoWP will crash after about 90% of the battles finish.  After the victory or defeat screen, once the "loading" pops up to return to the hangar, it will fail and say it's out of memory.  I have 8gb of RAM and all my video settings are on the lowest possible, and I've tried running in safe mode as well.  The recent update didn't change anything with it either.  Occasionally, it will crash on loading a map, but that's maybe only 1/20 games.

 

I've uploaded a recent sampling of crashes, but I have hundreds of examples, so please let me know if you need any more :)

Attached Files



Zapperguy #2 Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:11 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 34349 battles
  • 2,533
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostThoughtFox, on 14 April 2016 - 10:43 PM, said:

Hello,

 

For the last week or so, WoWP will crash after about 90% of the battles finish.  After the victory or defeat screen, once the "loading" pops up to return to the hangar, it will fail and say it's out of memory.  I have 8gb of RAM and all my video settings are on the lowest possible, and I've tried running in safe mode as well.  The recent update didn't change anything with it either.  Occasionally, it will crash on loading a map, but that's maybe only 1/20 games.

 

I've uploaded a recent sampling of crashes, but I have hundreds of examples, so please let me know if you need any more :)

 

To submit a ticket for an in-game issue, click HERE. Posting in the forum will primarily get you answers from other players, but not a fix from WG. Good luck.

:honoring:


Hoping they pull the plug altogether on WoWP at this point.


GhostPrime #3 Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:08 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1656 battles
  • 2,076
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostThoughtFox, on 14 April 2016 - 07:43 PM, said:

Hello,

 

For the last week or so, WoWP will crash after about 90% of the battles finish.  After the victory or defeat screen, once the "loading" pops up to return to the hangar, it will fail and say it's out of memory.  I have 8gb of RAM and all my video settings are on the lowest possible, and I've tried running in safe mode as well.  The recent update didn't change anything with it either.  Occasionally, it will crash on loading a map, but that's maybe only 1/20 games.

 

I've uploaded a recent sampling of crashes, but I have hundreds of examples, so please let me know if you need any more :)

 

Please do submit a ticket to support, this issue is caused by low PC specs, or Older driver most commonly. Be sure to attach the .log files, as well as a dxdiag file to your ticket. Details are HERE


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


ThoughtFox #4 Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:50 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2026 battles
  • 2
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
  • Member since:
    03-20-2016
Thanks to both of you for the redirect and sorry for the forum spam #n00bproblems

dspitfire #5 Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:10 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2734 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    08-13-2012

i fixed the problem to run time error 0xE06D7363 and out of memory

here is what you do

go to cmd prompt and type in sfc /scannow  press enter

it will find the corrupt file  and it will fix it.

now i can play the game all day

 



DInk_Spinkley #6 Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:25 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10994 battles
  • 587
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015

View PostZapperguy, on 15 April 2016 - 08:11 AM, said:

 

To submit a ticket for an in-game issue, click HERE. Posting in the forum will primarily get you answers from other players, but not a fix from WG. Good luck.

:honoring:

 

Not that submitting a ticket will get you an answer.....
RIP World of Warplanes

Snoticus #7 Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:36 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2158 battles
  • 1,250
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    02-08-2014

View PostGhostPrime, on 15 April 2016 - 10:08 AM, said:

 

Please do submit a ticket to support, this issue is caused by low PC specs, or Older driver most commonly. Be sure to attach the .log files, as well as a dxdiag file to your ticket. Details are HERE

 

not true..i get this as well and while they are not top shelf graphics cards they ARE this years versions. so NO its NOT solely based on low end pc's. I've personal;y seen the same crash issues on out of he box 2017 model gaming systems. ..so...theres the NON forced [edited]answer. 
tlhIngan maH! Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

DInk_Spinkley #8 Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:38 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10994 battles
  • 587
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015

Yeah "low end" PCs have nothing to do with anything. Do you even know what an out of memory error is? Hint: It doesn't mean you don't have enough memory.

 

Unfortunately , without the specific error code, I can't tell you any more than that.

 

Please stop giving garbage canned answers. You only embarrass yourself and make WG look bad.


RIP World of Warplanes




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users