CLAN-tastrophy LEAGUE - Spring 2016 - SCHEDULE and SCORE

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

CHiPS1951 #41 Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:25 AM

Master Sergeant

• 22560 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostJetway, on 15 April 2016 - 11:55 AM, said:

I must say that myself as well as all the dracs are loving this tournament.  Thanks PT!  The only problem I have is we have had between 16 and 25 guys show up every week ready to play and all but TFE have brought basically bare minimum to play and we still haven't seen a 15 on 15.  Dracs is supposed to be inactive with just a skeleton crew playing as the rumors go and yet we seem to be the only clan that wants/can field a larger team.  What's the deal guys?  I'm tired of having so many guys sitting that show up to play.

Have no fear, GW_S will give you 4 15 on 15 battles!

"You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think!"

CHiPs1951

PostTraumatic #42 Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:08 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20059 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

That should read EDT – Eastern Daylight Time

PostTraumatic #43 Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:58 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20059 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

Looks like there were some fierce battles this week.  I have updated the scorecard.  

Vulcan would like to thank TFE for a great set of battles this week.

Here we are at:

Week 6  ........................
                     HOME           AWAY

Have a blast this week.  This should be an interesting set of battles this week as well.  WS you get the paid Bye this coming week

Edited by PostTraumatic, 22 April 2016 - 03:59 AM.

BobozeeBear #44 Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 25036 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
A bump back up....

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

PostTraumatic #45 Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:20 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20059 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

Week 6 is complete.  

i want to remind all members the standard times for a Thursday battle is 8PM Eastern.  If you make no arrangement otherwise, expect to be there at 8 eastern.

On to week 7!

Week 7  ........................
                            HOME           AWAY

Edited by PostTraumatic, 29 April 2016 - 02:20 AM.

oldiowaguy #46 Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 15674 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

ES. 0.            WHAWK.  4

GG Eagle Squadron, thank you for the battles. <o

pigeon_kicker #47 Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 20011 battles
  • [SF] SF

Week 7,

[DRACS] vs [SF]

4 - 0 [Dracs] win, final

If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans for survival..

Lead developer for the NACCW web site. Author of the Pigeon Pak Mod Installer

www.team-sf.com

PostTraumatic #48 Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:37 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20059 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

View Postoldiowaguy, on 30 April 2016 - 10:28 PM, said:

ES. 0.            WHAWK.  4

GG Eagle Squadron, thank you for the battles. <o

at this time there is a protest on the battles last night by ES and WHAWK due to WHAWK running a banned player.  

The battles last night are now scratched between those two clans and need to be either replayed or the points will be adjudicated.  The battles need to take place again or the battles will be potentially awarded to ES by disqualification of the battles by WHAWK running players they knew were banned from the event..

Efforts are being made to schedule the rematches.

Edited by PostTraumatic, 01 May 2016 - 09:17 PM.

GouIdy #49 Posted 01 May 2016 - 09:49 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18607 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostPostTraumatic, on 01 May 2016 - 04:37 PM, said:

at this time there is a protest on the battles last night by ES and WHAWK due to WHAWK running a banned player.  

The battles last night are now scratched between those two clans and need to be either replayed or the points will be adjudicated.  The battles need to take place again or the battles will be potentially awarded to ES by disqualification of the battles by WHAWK running players they knew were banned from the event..

Did this person(s) break any of the clan league rules or cause any issues while participating in league play?

Maybe it's because you don't like this person(s) & you think you have the right to ban someone from participating?

Whatever your reason is it just sounds like you are on a power trip & up to your old tricks of bringing drama into community run events that are supposed to be fun.

Shame on you & anyone that conspires to prevent certain individuals from competing just because you have personal issues with them.

It is also funny how quick you were to take the 4 points when you said that Warhawks didn't show up on time for the matches against Vulcan

when in fact it was your mistake about the start time & you only admitted it when screenshots were produced.

How is it that you can run a league & organize your team but can't remember the start time you agreed upon?

This is exactly the behaviour that I was expecting from you & why I did not want to participate, you are just not capable of being impartial.

Edited by GouIdy, 01 May 2016 - 10:03 PM.

CHiPS1951 #50 Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:26 PM

Master Sergeant

• 22560 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostGouIdy, on 01 May 2016 - 03:49 PM, said:

Did this person(s) break any of the clan league rules or cause any issues while participating in league play?

Maybe it's because you don't like this person(s) & you think you have the right to ban someone from participating?

Whatever your reason is it just sounds like you are on a power trip & up to your old tricks of bringing drama into community run events that are supposed to be fun.

Shame on you & anyone that conspires to prevent certain individuals from competing just because you have personal issues with them.

It is also funny how quick you were to take the 4 points when you said that Warhawks didn't show up on time for the matches against Vulcan

when in fact it was your mistake about the start time & you only admitted it when screenshots were produced.

How is it that you can run a league & organize your team but can't remember the start time you agreed upon?

This is exactly the behaviour that I was expecting from you & why I did not want to participate, you are just not capable of being impartial.

If you are not participating in the Battle League then you don't have any reason to be commenting on this subject of a non legal player being used.  If you want to have a say, then next time be a participant.  As of this point I don't understand why your opinion matters when you don't know the details.

"You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think!"

CHiPs1951

GouIdy #51 Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18607 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostCHiPS1951, on 01 May 2016 - 06:26 PM, said:

If you are not participating in the Battle League then you don't have any reason to be commenting on this subject of a non legal player being used.  If you want to have a say, then next time be a participant.  As of this point I don't understand why your opinion matters when you don't know the details.

Last I checked I am still a member of this community & have the right to comment on anything related to WOWP in this forum.

I will also add that I have many friends in this game & I am aware of more details than you might think.

So do you think I shouldn't speak up when something just isn't right?

EspressoForHammy #52 Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:59 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5307 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPostTraumatic, on 01 May 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

Running a WHAT player? I'll see you in court sir! I was NEVER on the field!

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

MARS_REVENANT #53 Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:42 PM

Major

• 34272 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostPostTraumatic, on 01 May 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

Can you please point me to the rules describing your ability to ban players.  i.e. what would a player have to do to be banned from your event.  Do the offenses need to occur during/within your event?

Edited by THEMARCO1979, 02 May 2016 - 03:22 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

tahee59 #54 Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8032 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN
^ I think you brought this on yourself

PostTraumatic #55 Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:56 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20059 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

The banned player was notified Weeks ago not to bother trying to get into this contest as he was banned from it.  There was a ban list of banned players given to all the clan leaders.  This was not ambiguous.  It was known prior to the clan allowing him in.  They chose to run him.  And it was them that chose to completely ignore the ban list. 

This was done to avoid allowing the infectious player from getting in to try to destroy our league.  The clan that let him in allowed exactly that to happen.  Good job.  Was it this clans intention to do this if they consciously accepted the banned player in their clan with the intent of using him in battles when they knew he was banned.  

Yes as the event creator I do reserve the right to have a list of banned players from the event.  This list is not part of the rule as explained as that would be naming and shaming.  So that part was handled in PM's between the leaders well before this player joined the offending clan.  You all know who they are.  no need to point it out.  The fact that you know shows that you also know that these banned individuals do not build this community up.  They tear it down and I will not allow destructive players into the league.  The player that was banned knew he was banned and had no respect for the league yet weaseled his way in and has once again attempted to ruin a community event.  

Edited by PostTraumatic, 02 May 2016 - 03:31 PM.

EspressoForHammy #56 Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:03 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5307 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I remember you threatened to ban an entire clan from this event based on a player simply commenting in the forums. Where does this tyranny end?

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

Undertaker4279 #57 Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:22 AM

Airman Basic

• 9541 battles
  • [SF] SF

Week 8,

[GW] vs [SF]

4 - 0 [GW] win, final

PostTraumatic #58 Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20059 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

Ok the score-card is updated.  We have one last week.

Dracs has first place locked

WS has second place locked

MARS_REVENANT #59 Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

Major

• 34272 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostPostTraumatic, on 13 May 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

Ok the score-card is updated.  We have one last week.

Dracs has first place locked

WS has second place locked

I believe your scorecard to be incorrect for week 6.

Given that the no-show was due to VULCN scheduling mistake, and no banned players participated in battles for WHAWK, shouldn't the 4 points be given to WHAWK for that week?

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

PostTraumatic #60 Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:58 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20059 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

No.  You are not involved in this Competition so you being confused is just... normal.

Vulcan made the room at the default battle time and WHAWK no-Showed.  The rules are clear and GhostPrime even adjudicated it and found the rules supported it.  We discussed trying to reschedule and then WHAWK dropped out.  That is over.

You are now a member of WHAWK and you need to talk to your particular team leader with your concerns.  Then let them bring up any discrepancy that is perceived.

IE this is not for you to argue.

Edited by PostTraumatic, 13 May 2016 - 03:06 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users