Jump to content


Are you feeling Lucky? - Contest


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

death2019 #21 Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:22 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 22913 battles
  • 576
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-14-2014

View PostGhostPrime, on 17 March 2016 - 11:00 PM, said:

Hello Pilots! 

Have you ever had a close call int he game? Possibly a rocket that just missed you, or a plane that just about collided with you? Maybe you just barely fit in-between two objects. 

For this contest, we would like to see those close calls, the lucky moments. 

 

To Enter:

Post a video, or an image showcasing you luckiest moment.

 

Start Date: 3/17/2016

 

End Date: 3/31/2016 @ 10:00am PT

 

Prizes:

1st Place: 2,500 Gold + 7 Days of premium

2nd Place: 2,000 Gold + 5 days of Premium

3rd - 4th Place: 1,500 Gold + 3 days of premium


RULES:

  • One entry person!

  • Winners will be judged on the craziest, most "lucky" moment.

  • Must be from the time frame of this contest

  • One image/video per post please.Only one prize per winner.

  • If submitting a video, please keep the length under 1 minute. 

  • The image requirements are as follows: format —JPEG, PNG, or GIF; resolution — between 800x600 and 1024x768 pixels; size — up to 700 KB.

so ?



death2019 #22 Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:34 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 22913 battles
  • 576
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-14-2014

View PostGhostPrime, on 17 March 2016 - 11:00 PM, said:

Hello Pilots! 

Have you ever had a close call int he game? Possibly a rocket that just missed you, or a plane that just about collided with you? Maybe you just barely fit in-between two objects. 

For this contest, we would like to see those close calls, the lucky moments. 

 

To Enter:

Post a video, or an image showcasing you luckiest moment.

 

Start Date: 3/17/2016

 

End Date: 3/31/2016 @ 10:00am PT

 

Prizes:

1st Place: 2,500 Gold + 7 Days of premium

2nd Place: 2,000 Gold + 5 days of Premium

3rd - 4th Place: 1,500 Gold + 3 days of premium


RULES:

  • One entry person!

  • Winners will be judged on the craziest, most "lucky" moment.

  • Must be from the time frame of this contest

  • One image/video per post please.Only one prize per winner.

  • If submitting a video, please keep the length under 1 minute. 

  • The image requirements are as follows: format —JPEG, PNG, or GIF; resolution — between 800x600 and 1024x768 pixels; size — up to 700 KB.

hello ??????????????



Bubba_Zanetti #23 Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 28336 battles
  • 1,220
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postdeath2019, on 02 April 2016 - 01:34 PM, said:

hello ??????????????

 

LOL!  You working today?  No?  Guess you'll have to wait until Monday.


death2019 #24 Posted 03 April 2016 - 07:11 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 22913 battles
  • 576
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-14-2014

View PostBubba_Zanetti, on 02 April 2016 - 08:57 PM, said:

 

LOL!  You working today?  No?  Guess you'll have to wait until Monday.

 

I think they forget this topic  - - ! I am waiting for the result

Edited by death2019, 03 April 2016 - 07:11 AM.


cqiyuan #25 Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:57 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 12861 battles
  • 971
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    05-22-2014

View Postdeath2019, on 03 April 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

 

I think they forget this topic  - - ! I am waiting for the result

 

It often takes a couple of day or even weeks, so keep calm and wait man :honoring:


Zapperguy #26 Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:43 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 33051 battles
  • 2,359
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

Soon


 

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK
 


GhostPrime #27 Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:02 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1533 battles
  • 1,746
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013
I will have the results later today! 


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


DInk_Spinkley #28 Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:05 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10989 battles
  • 566
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015

While I await the results of this contest, I'm much more interested in the next :) They add a sense of purpose to the game

 


My wife said if I can make money playing video games, she'd leave me alone, so....

GhostPrime #29 Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:44 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1533 battles
  • 1,746
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

Here are the Winners! Since there were so few submissions, all the videos get something! 

 

1st Place: 2,500 Gold + 7 Days of premium

DInk_Spinkley

 

2nd Place: 2,000 Gold + 5 days of Premium
Hat51

 

3rd - 4th Place: 1,500 Gold + 3 days of premium
Bear_82
death2019

 

5th - 6th Place: 1,500 Gold
cqiyuan
pink_baron

 

Congratulations! 



Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


pink_baron #30 Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:08 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11584 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    04-14-2014

oh my... even the last place got something :)

thanks WG:)



DInk_Spinkley #31 Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:23 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10989 battles
  • 566
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015

Sweet. There were a lot of things that had to come together to not slam into the ground there.

 

Thanks and I look forward to the next contest.


My wife said if I can make money playing video games, she'd leave me alone, so....

cqiyuan #32 Posted 05 April 2016 - 08:11 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 12861 battles
  • 971
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    05-22-2014

Thanks Ghost! Been a loong time since i won something from contests lol :honoring:

 

edit: when will the prizes be delivered btw? 


Edited by cqiyuan, 05 April 2016 - 10:46 AM.


GhostPrime #33 Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1533 battles
  • 1,746
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View Postcqiyuan, on 05 April 2016 - 12:11 AM, said:

Thanks Ghost! Been a loong time since i won something from contests lol :honoring:

 

edit: when will the prizes be delivered btw? 

 

Prizing will go out this afternoon!


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


cqiyuan #34 Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:28 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 12861 battles
  • 971
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    05-22-2014

View PostGhostPrime, on 05 April 2016 - 06:49 PM, said:

 

Prizing will go out this afternoon!

 

Prize received! Thanks ghost! :D


death2019 #35 Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:56 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 22913 battles
  • 576
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    10-14-2014

View PostGhostPrime, on 05 April 2016 - 06:49 PM, said:

 

Prizing will go out this afternoon!

 

thx




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users