WoWP XP-44 Rocket: outclassed, 6 kills, and trolling

XP-44 Rocket XP-44 Rocket gameplay gameplay replay Tier 5 American Multirole Multirole fighter tier 5 American planes

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

honorabili #1 Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 3603 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Enjoy!

obamaphone #2 Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
nice job, am going down that line myself as well. So far have been pretty happy with its performance.

hawkeyededic #3 Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:45 PM

Resident Researcher

• -Community Ace-
  • 962 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Never got a chance to respond to your use logic argument, in fact I didn't even get a real chance to read it before battle ended. It does not always take 2 to ram. Too many times I have seen planes steer into a target that is disengaging to avoid a ram and hit them, that is a 1 person ram, no way no how the person trying to avoid the ram was at fault. If you intentionally ram someone, as it appeared you did from spectator view I stand corrected after seeing the battle from your side.

In most cases ramming as a tactic is something that is best avoided, but it does happen. Most "Rams" in game are in reality not a ram at all but a collision, both players break away to avoid each other but turn the same way, neither intended to ram but did, or a "Game of Chicken" gone horribly wrong with both pressing an attack and neither blinking. 

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.

Sassover #4 Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles
Guys bottom line, like it or not, ramming is part of the game. If you don't want to get rammed, then don't put yourself into a position where it can happen. You take your head on too close to the bad guy, you got nobody to blame but yourself.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:14 PM

Captain

• 1120 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 16 January 2016 - 11:59 AM, said:

Guys bottom line, like it or not, ramming is part of the game. If you don't want to get rammed, then don't put yourself into a position where it can happen. You take your head on too close to the bad guy, you got nobody to blame but yourself.

I loved the "noob" comment... I say a noob is someone who lets themselves get rammed... plus it is one of my strategies as long as it is part of the game and it works

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

hawkeyededic #6 Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:09 PM

Resident Researcher

• -Community Ace-
  • 962 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 16 January 2016 - 10:59 AM, said:

So your saying don't play the game then, cause as long as you're in the game you are in a position to get "Rammed" by the inaccurate definition people seem to want to give.

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.

honorabili #7 Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 3603 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
I'll win by whatever means necessary. Ramming has always been part of this game. As far as the game goes the Bf 109 made the best effort on the enemy team to try to down me. o7 Kudos to him too.

HoH_Wolfblitz #8 Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10 battles

View Posthawkeyededic, on 16 January 2016 - 08:09 PM, said:

So your saying don't play the game then, cause as long as you're in the game you are in a position to get "Rammed" by the inaccurate definition people seem to want to give.

You managed to completely misinterpret 20th's point by twisting his words into ridiculousness. You have a unique brand of "intelligence".

EspressoForHammy #9 Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:37 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Posthawkeyededic, on 16 January 2016 - 03:09 PM, said:

Hawkeye what he's trying to say is that if you maneuver out of head-on runs before they develop you are EXTREMELY unlikely to get rammed. I have been rammed only 3 times that I can remember where I was not in a head-on situation with the enemy. ALL but those 3 I consider to be my fault.

Edited by EspressoForHammy, 18 January 2016 - 03:38 PM.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users