23 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:00 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

I found this for all that want CW news from the RU WoWP portal

Block Quote

Block Quote

Grenoli# 26Posted Today, January 14, 2016 - 10:52

The CW joint for warships and tanks I know long ago. And the long said that the WoWp until its own CW, at least the official does not receive.

RU WoWP forums source link

Block Quote

Grenoli# 43Posted Today, January 14, 2016 - 14:04

Verifying that the plans to develop a functionality support CW. But, we are now in the process of the preparation of the new regime of the earth other very correct and useful innovations. I do not want that in the future and WoWp will become part of the updated CW from Wargaming, but will be whether and when to say not sooner.

RU WoWP source link

It looks like Clan Wars is coming, but how soon™? I thought I would let our community know about this bit of CW news.

edit: the date in title. :facepalm:

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 14 January 2016 - 08:23 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

cqiyuan #2 Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 13318 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
FINALLY :izmena:

pyantoryng #3 Posted 14 January 2016 - 02:28 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12388 battles
It's 2016 now FVE...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

_Warchylde_ #4 Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• 10944 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Promises, promises.....yeah, give us more promises......SMFH :sceptic:

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

clodhoppr #5 Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14300 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I will believe when clans are shooting at clans...

Tonzzo #6 Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:43 PM

Captain

• 19569 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

So now we are to believe that Clan Wars will be unified across all games?  This is 3 games made by 3 companies that all run with different game engines.....  If you believe this...  What ever you do don't fart....  It would set off a lot of smoke detectors.....

Noreaga #7 Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:01 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Trying to keep in mind that this is translated 

Verifying that the plans to develop a functionality support CW. But, we are now in the process of the preparation of the new regime of the earth other very correct and useful innovations. I do not want that in the future and WoWp will become part of the updated CW from Wargaming, but will be whether and when to say not sooner.

does that mean the game is getting new and pretty ground before CW?

Nimis obnoxii curare

BigWaveSurfer #8 Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2956 battles

"Q: Is it possible in the future to have the global map span across all three projects?"

"A: In the first stage a global map of the project is planned for 2 - ships and tanks. This does not mean that the tank is on the deck of the ship and replace the PLA, but the clans in these two games will be able to interact on a global map - clan ships can take part in the life of the clan of the tank and help to expand their territory, and vice versa... Commander clans will have a new aspect of work - the commanders of the other clans of the game will find a common language to communicate - diplomacy. In one battle, both ships and tanks - is real, but not in the near future, not this year."

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/40x4gv/interesting_details_about_clan_wars_revealed_in/

No mention of WoWp in this little bit of info on CW, but they are talking about interaction on the global map in the first stage

Alpha/Super Tester World of Warships/Closed Beta Tester World of Warplanes/Beta Tester World of Tanks

20thCenturyLtd #9 Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18513 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
We have been down the road of broken promises and "soon" too many times to count where clan wars is involved. Unless and until an official announcement is made, these types of comments from the Devs are meaningless. When I see it in the WoWps news or in the patch notes for some future update, then I just might give it some credibility. As far as I'm concerned, this is just some more smoke being blown up our as..........!

Personnel Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.

FlakValleyExpress #10 Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:22 PM

Captain

• 11981 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 14 January 2016 - 09:28 AM, said:

It's 2016 now FVE...

Damn it, :angry: I wrote all them checks earlier today with the same date! :facepalm:

It is corrected now

View PostTonzzo, on 14 January 2016 - 11:43 AM, said:

So now we are to believe that Clan Wars will be unified across all games?  This is 3 games made by 3 companies that all run with different game engines.....  If you believe this...  What ever you do don't fart....  It would set off a lot of smoke detectors.....

I think they said WoWP would be separate from the other WG products for CW once. The Devs flip their brains to much as far as game direction. We have to see what comes down the pike. I hope CW does happen for you pilots in WoWP.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 14 January 2016 - 08:27 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

PostTraumatic #11 Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:28 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20057 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

I literally got this response from WG today on this matter and I have been pushing them forever.

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

=======================================================================

WG Customer Service.

Hey PostTraumatic,

Thank you for contacting support regarding your inquiry.

Looking into the response that Representative gave you in regards to Clan Wars and Strongholds being included in World of Warplanes, this was the only information that we here in Support received in regards to this request.

During the continued development of the game, features mentioned may or may not have made it into the game due to unforseen circumstances and restrictions the development team may have had during that time. We would also like to include that the feature that you have requested was planned but in no way promised.

While we would love to assist you in any way to see this feature added into the game, this is ultimately the decision of the development team. We can only relay the information that was received from them. With that said, our best suggestive action is to continue showing support for this feature to be added in our forums:

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/forum/125-suggestions/

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused you.

As always, if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes support!

Best Regards,

================================================================'

I do hope they finally fulfill their PLANS to implement this.

Edited by PostTraumatic, 14 January 2016 - 08:30 PM.

GeorgePatton #12 Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:28 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostTonzzo, on 14 January 2016 - 11:43 AM, said:

So now we are to believe that Clan Wars will be unified across all games?  This is 3 games made by 3 companies that all run with different game engines.....  If you believe this...  What ever you do don't fart....  It would set off a lot of smoke detectors...

According to the original CW plans (which were announced during CLOSED alpha testing (no, not GAT, not AT, CLOSED AT...) the WoT and WoWP would have some level of interactivity on the global map (Clan Wars map). This was BEFORE the announcement of Ships. Now they're talking about adding Ships to CW before Planes? Never mind the fact that ships in CW is going to be totally illogical in most cases...

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

GeorgePatton #13 Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:29 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostPostTraumatic, on 14 January 2016 - 03:28 PM, said:

Hey PostTraumatic,

While we would love to assist you in any way to see this feature added into the game, this is ultimately the decision of the development team. We can only relay the information that was received from them. With that said, our best suggestive action is to continue showing support for this feature to be added in our forums:

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/forum/125-suggestions/

Oh, maybe if they actually READ this forum we'd do that...

Noreaga #14 Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:05 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostGeorgePatton, on 14 January 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

Never mind the fact that ships in CW is going to be totally illogical in most cases...

why is that? the rest is not new but that one well... how did you come to that conclusion?

Nimis obnoxii curare

Tonzzo #15 Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:00 PM

Captain

• 19569 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostNoreaga, on 15 January 2016 - 03:05 AM, said:

why is that? the rest is not new but that one well... how did you come to that conclusion?

Its called superior brain power.....  Duh...  :facepalm:

Meanwhile only tanks has clan wars with tanks....  Sooner than soonShips will have Clan Wars....  But alas Planes will not.....  I think that was what he meant....   :honoring:

GeorgePatton #16 Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:35 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostNoreaga, on 14 January 2016 - 10:05 PM, said:

​Because most of the territories on the global map are landlocked, or near only very small bodies of water. Having any kind of ship interactivity would be ridiculously out of scale, while aircraft would obviously be used in any given circumstance on the global map. Also because of the reasons Tonzzo says lol.

BigWaveSurfer #17 Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2956 battles
CW for WoWs has been put off till the end of the year at the earliest, I believe they said due to not enough population and because they want to bring it in gradually starting with 'Ranked battles' first (currently 3 season), then 'team battles' and finally 'CW'. So they are also currently under the "soon" trademark as well
Alpha/Super Tester World of Warships/Closed Beta Tester World of Warplanes/Beta Tester World of Tanks

GeorgePatton #18 Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:18 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 7716 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostBigWaveSurfer, on 15 January 2016 - 06:53 PM, said:

CW for WoWs has been put off till the end of the year at the earliest, I believe they said due to not enough population and because they want to bring it in gradually starting with 'Ranked battles' first (currently 3 season), then 'team battles' and finally 'CW'. So they are also currently under the "soon" trademark as well

​LOL, that is pretty sad... They have over 12k population on almost all the time... Guess we'll literally never see it here.

PostTraumatic #19 Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:15 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20057 battles
  • [VULCN] VULCN

I have been hearing SOON for Years! 

YEARS!!!!

Years is not soon.  

WG We would respect you more if you stopped the B$ and just came out and told us the truth that in reality you have no intention of EVER releasing CW.  Much less SOON!  It is just their way to keep the lie going so we keep paying.  

I say boycott all payments on all games until they fulfill their plans and implement CW or further content for us.

Tonzzo #20 Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:46 AM

Captain

• 19569 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostPostTraumatic, on 16 January 2016 - 03:15 AM, said:

I have been hearing SOON for Years! 

YEARS!!!!

Years is not soon.  

WG We would respect you more if you stopped the B$ and just came out and told us the truth that in reality you have no intention of EVER releasing CW.  Much less SOON!  It is just their way to keep the lie going so we keep paying.  

I say boycott all payments on all games until they fulfill their plans and implement CW or further content for us.

Welcome aboard....  I even +1 ya...  :coin: Damn over quota...  Ill throw one up tomorrow as soon as I get one....  Seems like my +1's is all I spend lately.....  :D

Edited by Tonzzo, 16 January 2016 - 05:47 AM.

Also tagged with news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users