daily missions war cache

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

testudo14 #1 Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:14 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 24 battles
  • [-Q-] -Q-
I don't play warplanes much but I appreciate many of the changes that have been added recently, primarily bots to fill out battles and keep the tier grouping tight.  That being said since I don't play much and I have an uncontrollable need to play out all the research lines simultaneously I don't have any tier 8,9 or10s to complete the war cache daily missions. Watching the queue when I enter battle I only ever see 1 or 2 people waiting for tier 8s and almost never anyone in 9s or 10s. I have no serious ambitions of earning enough tokens to get the free tier 8s but it would be nice not to miss out on the daily missions because I don't have the aircraft available to complete them.  On the plus side cashing in tokens have treated me well so far, 10+ bunks, 5+ hangar slots, 1 day premium, 1 tier 3 plane, and tonnes of equipment, consumables, credits, emblems and camo. 

CrazyHeinz #2 Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:49 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Posttestudo14, on 31 December 2015 - 08:14 PM, said:

I have no serious ambitions of earning enough tokens to get the free tier 8s but it would be nice not to miss out on the daily missions because I don't have the aircraft available to complete them.

Says he doesn't play seriously to earn the tiers than whines about not having them....

Edited by CrazyHeinz, 01 January 2016 - 02:49 AM.

Dsembr_Rein #3 Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 125 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
The daily missions are not the primary source for the War Cache tokens. A large majority are earned through the War Cache missions themselves and require only a minimum tier IV.

pyantoryng #4 Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:58 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1678 battles

I thought they say that the second and third tier of the missions are to be unlocked by possessing at least one of the lowest corresponding tier range's plane...

...guess that is not the case...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users