Air Raid 8 (proposed)

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

ArrowZ_ #41 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:18 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles

View PostJlNN, on 28 December 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

I seem to remember the last issue we sparr'd about you claimed it was unfair when WS members shot you down and your plane wasn't upgraded - and that we needed to let you "grind in peace".   How can you talk to someone with that logic?

Oh now that is witty. Bringing past issues best left buried. Gosh JINN I didn't realize your butthurtness reached that low. 

By the way, you didn't answer my question. Dodging certain points isn't healthy.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

GiN_nTonic #42 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:19 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostArrowZ_, on 28 December 2015 - 05:14 AM, said:

Oh I think my nickname of you is quite appropriate considering "my group's" description of your personality.

With that comment, I was reminiscing of the good ol' days when trolls would be trolls and negbombs would be the regular thing. An event that would be perfectly relatable to this thread since there are 2 parties involved. And the occasional random who just likes to stack them big bad red points. 

Ahhh... those were the days. :) Now is it so bad to mention that? I think not.

Your group (which you can count on 1 hand) are joining together with the common bound of forum trolls.  You guys are great, you really are.

GiN_nTonic #43 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:19 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostArrowZ_, on 28 December 2015 - 05:18 AM, said:

Oh now that is witty. Bringing past issues best left buried. Gosh JINN I didn't realize your butthurtness reached that low. 

By the way, you didn't answer my question. Dodging certain points isn't healthy.

No, its just a reminder I am talking to someone so out of touch its not even funny.

...and it was you messaging me about the butthurt you had.  Sorry - facts are confused.  We still laugh about that today...."we need to let you grind"...lol

Edited by JlNN, 28 December 2015 - 05:21 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #44 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:21 AM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostJlNN, on 28 December 2015 - 12:13 AM, said:

Actually, whats funny is last time you asked me to "prove" something to you, I sent you a PM a couple hrs ago that indicated even one of the major clans even banned you from their TS.  I guess you went and cried about it and put on something of a scene.  That is exactly why I'm not getting specific.  Your just going to create more drama.

...not to mention, you have a very short memory.  You might want to read all the threads on the drama around the last AR.

JLNN, I called you out before and I am calling you out again.  You didnt put up before and I doubt you will this time.

THERE WAS NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST.  You don't have to PM about it, I am giving you permission to display any conversation we had, put it right here on the forums for everyone to see.

The PM you sent me wasn't about a conflict of me administering and playing, it was you complaining that I didn't let you join the AR7 tournament a day late because you got the dates wrong.  SORRY FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES but registration was closed.  I wasn't CCd on a PM to WG about it, and I wasn't instructed by WG to let you in like you said I ignored.  If I had let you in, that would be making an exception to the rules, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME I SHOULDN'T BE DOING.

SO YOU JUST PROVED I AM FAIR AND I DON'T HAVE BIAS.... Thanks!

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

ArrowZ_ #45 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:23 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles

You seem to think that just because I have the same tag. you immediately think I am on the same bandwagon with their trolling. First of all I admit I am not that good of a troll. Second I have no idea what they are doing but it is quite amusing. They deserve recognition for their entertainment. Third you have no idea what is going on around you.

It's like I said, you're in way over your head with this thread.

GiN_nTonic #46 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:25 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 28 December 2015 - 05:21 AM, said:

JLNN, I called you out before and I am calling you out again.  You didnt put up before and I doubt you will this time.

THERE WAS NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST.  You don't have to PM about it, I am giving you permission to display any conversation we had, put it right here on the forums for everyone to see.

The PM you sent me wasn't about a conflict of me administering and playing, it was you complaining that I didn't let you join the AR7 tournament a day late because you got the dates wrong.  SORRY FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES but registration was closed.  I wasn't CCd on a PM to WG about it, and I wasn't instructed by WG to let you in like you said I ignored.  If I had let you in, that would be making an exception to the rules, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME I SHOULDN'T BE DOING.

SO YOU JUST PROVED I AM FAIR AND I DON'T HAVE BIAS.... Thanks!

Sorry man, all you want to do is act like a whinny brat and run down who doesn't like you "and go face them".  Thats what you did before, and thats what you'll do again.  I dont have time for it, and you dont have time for it.  The last message you did exactly that.

Edited by JlNN, 28 December 2015 - 05:25 AM.

ArrowZ_ #47 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:25 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles

View PostJlNN, on 28 December 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

No, its just a reminder I am talking to someone so out of touch its not even funny.

...and it was you messaging me about the butthurt you had.  Sorry - facts are confused.  We still laugh about that today...."we need to let you grind"...lol

Let me redirect you since you need help in looking.

View PostArrowZ_, on 28 December 2015 - 02:33 PM, said:

Also

You claim you have some form of support with substantial volume of PMs. Why are you so afraid to provide proof of them? Nobody will care if you do really. And where are these clan leaders? Why are they not voicing their concerns here? It wouldn't hurt to read their opinions on the issues arising the next Air raid.

Answer plz.

Sojo #48 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 23166 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 27 December 2015 - 10:01 PM, said:

They were closed on my request due to the trolling.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is just trolling.  And you're one of the worst and biggest trolls in all these threads, berating and bullying anyone with a different opinion and then closing the thread(s) when you start losing the argument.

To me personally, I doubt I'd participate in an Air Raid at this point even though I'd love for tournaments to have become a regular thing in this game.  It's because the magical Mario Kart consumables would make any such endeavor completely stupid at this point, a fact I think that you're failing to appreciate.  Because of their speed, altitude and firepower the heavy fighters always wind up being a key part of a successful strategy.  And if some or all heavy fighters use the super-boost consumables they wind up orbiting above the rest of the fight and *at best* you wind up with separate battles at different altitude bands.  It would take some elaborate rule construction to mitigate this, and it doesn't seem to me like something that would be interesting or fun to compete in.

As for the lack of anything else being put forward in the game: simple option -- play another game.  Heck, play WoT or another WG product even.  This game only barely supported tournament type plane before and it basically doesn't at all at this point.  I see no reason to endure the headaches of administering things in training rooms when even the developer staff can't be bothered to even show up either.

GiN_nTonic #49 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:28 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostArrowZ_, on 28 December 2015 - 05:23 AM, said:

You seem to think that just because I have the same tag. you immediately think I am on the same bandwagon with their trolling. First of all I admit I am not that good of a troll. Second I have no idea what they are doing but it is quite amusing. They deserve recognition for their entertainment. Third you have no idea what is going on around you.

It's like I said, you're in way over your head with this thread.

lol....i know exactly what you guys are doing.  You aren't that smart, but thanks for saying it plainly.

MARS_REVENANT #50 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:29 AM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostJlNN, on 28 December 2015 - 12:25 AM, said:

Sorry man, all you want to do is act like a whinny brat and run down who doesn't like you "and go face them".  Thats what you did before, and thats what you'll do again.  I dont have time for it, and you dont have time for it.  The last message you did exactly that.

So you are not going to show your proof... again, just what I thought, I guess its easy to call someone bias, not show any evidence, and then just use the excuse you did when called out.

Yeah, you are the one I would want to select an admin for anything.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

CrayoIaCrayon #51 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15857 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Just one fact to keep in mind guys.  

Air raid 6 was ran by kpop.  Marco tries to take credit but he was never seen again after kpop said he was helping.  That one went off without any issue whatsoever.

Air raid 7 was ran by marco.  Problems all over the place and the worse feedback of any air raid/tournament to date.

This was just a FYI

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

ArrowZ_ #52 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:29 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles

View PostJlNN, on 28 December 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

Hmm I recall you PM'd me about a disgruntled Wraith member who didn't like my team killing behaviours. I would expand on this whole issue but I'd rather let it get buried to save us both the embarrassment.

ArrowZ_ #53 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:32 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles

Oh and

Also

You claim you have some form of support with substantial volume of PMs. Why are you so afraid to provide proof of them? Nobody will care if you do really. And where are these clan leaders? Why are they not voicing their concerns here? It wouldn't hurt to read their opinions on the issues arising the next Air raid.

GiN_nTonic #54 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:33 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 28 December 2015 - 05:29 AM, said:

So you are not going to show your proof... again, just what I thought, I guess its easy to call someone bias, not show any evidence, and then just use the excuse you did when called out.

Im not.  I gave you 1 proof based on your last prod and saw what you did with it.  Going around trying to whine about people not liking you isn't what I want to do to those guys.

ArrowZ_ #55 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 9911 battles

...Why are you avoiding this

Also

MARS_REVENANT #56 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:34 AM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostJlNN, on 28 December 2015 - 12:33 AM, said:

Im not.  I gave you 1 proof based on your last prod and saw what you did with it.  Going around trying to whine about people not liking you isn't what I want to do to those guys.

HUH?

GiN_nTonic #57 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:35 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostArrowZ_, on 28 December 2015 - 05:32 AM, said:

Oh and

I gave Marco one, and he went and created a storm of whinny goo confronting the clan leader.  I'm not going to keep doing that....and I did give him proof, but he wants to know all the people who dont like him.

GiN_nTonic #58 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:35 AM

Captain

• 19668 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 28 December 2015 - 05:34 AM, said:

HUH?

Nice acting there.  You know exactly what you did with the "proof" i already gave you.  You went crying to that person and made a nice little drama scene for yourself.  This happened tonight, so dont act dumb.

Edited by JlNN, 28 December 2015 - 05:36 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #59 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:36 AM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostJetway, on 28 December 2015 - 12:29 AM, said:

Just one fact to keep in mind guys.  

Air raid 6 was ran by kpop.  Marco tries to take credit but he was never seen again after kpop said he was helping.  That one went off without any issue whatsoever.

Air raid 7 was ran by marco.  Problems all over the place and the worse feedback of any air raid/tournament to date.

This was just a FYI

I don't even know who you are TBH...  and again, its sad you don't have your facts right, but again, some drunk poster making wild insinuations without evidence.

Sojo #60 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:37 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 23166 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 28 December 2015 - 12:29 AM, said:

Maybe you should just start titling these "Marco's Arguing Thread #XXX" instead for the sake of clarity.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users