Air Raid 8 (proposed)

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #21 Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:54 AM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostJlNN, on 27 December 2015 - 10:33 PM, said:

The issue of if rules were broken were brought up by me - meaning, the rules weren't clear and I wanted to make sure everyone knew what happened.  I was the only one that did it, and a quasi-committee decided to take away points earned by those actions.  Cheating would require advanced knowledge it was wrong, and I was the one who brought the issue to the attention of the other members.  No sane person questions the confusion of the rules last time.

I know I'm using words that are too large for you to understand, but try a dictionary. 

Oh man, I wasn't part of that, the point that CCWB went to "the committee" was the point I stepped away, I knew how that was going to go, but I didn't expect the collusion.

JLNN you were called out by your partner in crime and now you want to be a part of a third round of successful tournaments KP and I have put together.

More power to you. I will definitely NOT be a part of anything involving you and the HISTORY you are bringing into this.  I can foresee what will be happening again though.

This is sad KP and I had a good thing going.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

GiN_nTonic #22 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:01 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostArrowZ_, on 28 December 2015 - 03:51 AM, said:

The negbombs would go haywire in this thread. A disagreeable post = negbomb -20. A biased post that supports the major party = plusonecity. A minigame that a small few enjoyed far too much. Almost more than the game itself. And people want that system back.... Tsk tsk.

Only with you and your group.  You vastly overestimate your support in the forums...in fact, its opposite.  My support in PM seems to indicate that as well. 

....but good luck with whatever point you are making.

Clickez4Fun #23 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:02 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
:popcorn:

View Postlosttwo, on 12 April 2015 - 04:16 AM, said:

IF OTHERS WOULD FLY THE WAY I TELL THEM TOO.

If ONLY THEY WOULD DO AS I SAY.

GiN_nTonic #24 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:02 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 28 December 2015 - 03:54 AM, said:

Oh man, I wasn't part of that, the point that CCWB went to "the committee" was the point I stepped away, I knew how that was going to go, but I didn't expect the collusion.

JLNN you were called out by your partner in crime and now you want to be a part of a third round of successful tournaments KP and I have put together.

More power to you. I will definitely NOT be a part of anything involving you and the HISTORY you are bringing into this.  I can foresee what will be happening again though.

This is sad KP and I had a good thing going.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, but it doesn't stop you from talking.  Interesting.  Try to keep the pathetic sling mud where you can approach going....seems to work for you.  What I did was actually a good thing, but again im not talking about running this anyway.  You're talking about nothing....

Edited by JlNN, 28 December 2015 - 04:06 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #25 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:12 AM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostJlNN, on 27 December 2015 - 11:02 PM, said:

You really have no idea what you're talking about, but it doesn't stop you from talking.  Interesting.

JLNN I am asking you straight out, do not bring your dirty hands into these tournaments.  KP and I had a good thing going.  We streamlined the rules, the administration, we made minimal involvement for WGNA admins so it would be easier for them to continue with these tournaments in the future, rather than get bogged down with the committee you brought forth in the CCWB.

AR6, and AR7 were a huge success, we want to continue with that, not go backwards.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

GiN_nTonic #26 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:15 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 28 December 2015 - 04:12 AM, said:

JLNN I am asking you straight out, do not bring your dirty hands into these tournaments.  KP and I had a good thing going.  We streamlined the rules, the administration, we made minimal involvement for WGNA admins so it would be easier for them to continue with these tournaments in the future, rather than get bogged down with the committee you brought forth in the CCWB.

AR6, and AR7 were a huge success, we want to continue with that, not go backwards.

Considering how you took a completely reasonable and respectful initial post on this issue and turned it into this - sorry, there is nothing good about your judgement.   CCWs was a product of the situation - the whole thing was messed up, we've been over that....not to mention, you act like I am trying to run something, and all I am doing is looking for a truly independent, fair, admin.  You aren't that.

KP was the reason behind the success...you were a sidekick.

Edited by JlNN, 28 December 2015 - 04:19 AM.

ArrowZ_ #27 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:29 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 10 battles

View PostJlNN, on 28 December 2015 - 01:31 PM, said:

You vastly overestimate your support in the forums...in fact, its opposite.  My support in PM seems to indicate that as well. 

You seem to have an ambiguous statement about my involvement in the entire forums as generalized as it is. You should be more clear next time you try to prove a point instead of looking more an idiot. You did a pretty good job at that in the previous thread.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

ArrowZ_ #28 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:33 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 10 battles

I do have a question though: Why were most of the comments deleted in the previous thread?

GouIdy #29 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostArrowZ_, on 27 December 2015 - 11:33 PM, said:

I do have a question though: Why were most of the comments deleted in the previous thread?

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

MARS_REVENANT #30 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:40 AM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostJlNN, on 27 December 2015 - 09:04 PM, said:

The other two threads on an AR 8 have been closed by its creator.  I have no idea if there was going to be a 3rd thread, but I dont feel an objection on admin issue is reason to abandon the tourney idea moving forward.

First, I think its great Marco wanted to step forward and get an AR8 going.  My initial comment was simple - whoever plays in the tourney shouldn't administer the tourney.  To me, this seems like a basic 101 of competitions.  Killerpop handled an AR the same way, and did a great job - but he didn't participate on a team.

In the background of all of this, a few of the larger/most active clan leaders have been PM-ing.  There is agreement on this main issue, and I am going to talk more with those leaders to see about putting this together.  My involvement is planned to the point of getting a new, agreeable, disassociated, respected admin for a proposed AR8.  Obviously WG final approval will be necessary if its going to be label Air Raid 8.

Any involvement by anyone to select an admin is a conflict of interest, just as you were saying it is a conflict of interest if I play.

I don't understand how you think you can apply a rule to me without it being applied to you? There is NO PLAYER that is disassociated, the only way is to have WGNA Admins do it, and they haven't, that's why KP and I started it up.  If you are part of selecting an admin, you are by definition involved and therefore there is a conflict... the same exact conflict that you think you were calling me out on.

So your involvement as a CLan leader is a conflict if any of your Clan wants to participate, as well, any other CLan leaders are the same.

I'm sorry JLNN, but I am simply applying your own rule to your situation, and it is not passing the test.

View PostJlNN, on 27 December 2015 - 11:15 PM, said:

Considering how you took a completely reasonable and respectful initial post on this issue and turned it into this - sorry, there is nothing good about your judgement.   CCWs was a product of the situation - the whole thing was messed up, we've been over that....not to mention, you act like I am trying to run something, and all I am doing is looking for a truly independent, fair, admin.  You aren't that.

KP was the reason behind the success...you were a sidekick.

JLNN, JLNN, JLNN.... You just have your facts wrong. AR6 was run by KP and I helped a lot. AR7 was run by me and KP helped... I'm sorry you have some sort of personal vendetta against me, but that will not change the facts.

And on top of this you are bringing our history of the "collusion committeeTM" to these tournaments.

Edited by THEMARCO1979, 28 December 2015 - 04:56 AM.

ArrowZ_ #31 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 10 battles
Ah, I didn't see the double thread. Now it makes sense :)

GiN_nTonic #32 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:44 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostArrowZ_, on 28 December 2015 - 04:29 AM, said:

Your comment was a generalization as well - so I responded in kind.  and only a moron talks about the high road and then decides to jump in both feet.  Go fly a kite mate.

MARS_REVENANT #33 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:45 AM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostArrowZ_, on 27 December 2015 - 11:33 PM, said:

I requested both previous threads be closed due to the trolling and derailment.

GiN_nTonic #34 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:56 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 28 December 2015 - 04:40 AM, said:

Any involvement by anyone to select an admin is a conflict of interest, just as you were saying it is a conflict of interest if I play.

I don't understand how you think you can apply a rule to me without it being applied to you? There is NO PLAYER that is disassociated, the only way is to have WGNA Admins do it, and they haven't, that's why KP and I started it up.  If you are part of selecting an admin, you are by definition involved and therefore there is a conflict... the same exact conflict that you think you were calling me out on.

So your involvement as a CLan leader is a conflict if any of your Clan wants to participate, as well, any other CLan leaders are the same.

I'm sorry JLNN, but I am simply applying your own rule to your situation, and it is not passing the test.

JLNN, JLNN, JLNN.... You just have your facts wrong. AR6 was run by KP and I helped a lot. AR7 was run by me and KP helped... I'm sorry you have some sort of personal vendetta against me, but that will not change the facts.

I didn't have any vendetta against you (a).  (b) its you who have lead us down this merry road of nonsense.  I only wish more clan leaders who have sent me PM's would comment (in fact, one just left our TS)....they don't even understand why you are arguing about this issue.  Its a no-brainer....but it proves one thing - you, and your forum-groupie's are unreasonable even in the face of overwhelming logic.

GiN_nTonic #35 Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:58 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 28 December 2015 - 04:45 AM, said:

I requested both previous threads be closed due to the trolling and derailment.

You asked for comments about an AR8 in the 1st thread.  I responded with a very polite and respectful post asking that after you organize the event you look at handing it off to a different admin if you planned to be a participate.....in the name of equity.

That is what you call trolling and derailment?

Edited by JlNN, 28 December 2015 - 05:00 AM.

ArrowZ_ #36 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:03 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 10 battles

View PostJlNN, on 28 December 2015 - 02:14 PM, said:

Your comment was a generalization as well - so I responded in kind.  and only a moron talks about the high road and then decides to jump in both feet.  Go fly a kite mate.

Twisting my words has always been the common occurrence with you jinnypoo.

You vastly overestimate your support in the forums

^ This is a generalization.

View PostArrowZ_, on 28 December 2015 - 01:59 PM, said:

You should be more clear next time you try to prove a point instead of looking more an idiot.

^ This is what I like to call a rebuttal. Very classic stuff when it comes to debates. Stating the fact that you were not clear enough & you need to be more direct on your point. Do you see a generalization there? Cuz I dont.

Also

My support in PM seems to indicate that as well. 

You claim you have some form of support with substantial volume of PMs. Why are you so afraid to provide proof of them? Nobody will care if you do really. And where are these clan leaders? Why are they not voicing their concerns here? It wouldn't hurt to read their opinions on the issues arising the next Air raid.

View PostJlNN, on 28 December 2015 - 02:14 PM, said:

only a moron talks about the high road and then decides to jump in both feet.  Go fly a kite mate.

Now this is the kind of response that a butthurt individual would make & is completely understandable considering the circumstance you put yourself in since well you started this whole issue. Now I don't like the mockery intended with that last statement. It's not wise to insult my culture here at downunder.

Think what you will, but you're clearly in way over your head with this thread.

GiN_nTonic #37 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:07 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Lets break it down ArrowZ-poo (i mean what the ....? are you like 5?)

Here is your comment:

The negbombs would go haywire in this thread. A disagreeable post = negbomb -20. A biased post that supports the major party = plusonecity. A minigame that a small few enjoyed far too much. Almost more than the game itself. And people want that system back.... Tsk tsk.

Please point out the specifics I should respond to in a thread having nothing to do with this subject.  Oh, wait, I see you are making a vague reference trying to be coy and offend.

Seriously man - you are in the right group.   I seem to remember the last issue we sparr'd about you claimed it was unfair when WS members shot you down and your plane wasn't upgraded - and that we needed to let you "grind in peace".   How can you talk to someone with that logic?

Edited by JlNN, 28 December 2015 - 05:09 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #38 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:10 AM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostJlNN, on 27 December 2015 - 11:56 PM, said:

I didn't have any vendetta against you (a).  (b) its you who have lead us down this merry road of nonsense.  I only wish more clan leaders who have sent me PM's would comment (in fact, one just left our TS)....they don't even understand why you are arguing about this issue.  Its a no-brainer....but it proves one thing - you, and your forum-groupie's are unreasonable even in the face of overwhelming logic.

JLNN, I only see you on here, you are the only one who trolled and derailed, you claim conflict of interest with absolutely NO EVIDENCE after 2 of the most successful tournaments the community has ever had.

JLNN, I have had 43 PMs and 72 Clan Leaders are in my TS right now, they are all having a laugh at you.

Seriously I have said it over and over, if you believe there is a conflict of interest with me administering and playing (which you haven't proven BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST) then that same conflict would apply to you and whoever else you have on your committee, which is now the "Secret AR SocietyTM"

JLNN you have made wild insinuations that are an insult to me, KillerPopcorn as well as the WGNA staff that were all involved in AR6 and 7. How can you possibly state after 2 successful tournaments that all of a sudden there is a conflict.

Edited by THEMARCO1979, 28 December 2015 - 05:12 AM.

GiN_nTonic #39 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:13 AM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 28 December 2015 - 05:10 AM, said:

JLNN, I only see you on here, you are the only one who trolled and derailed, you claim conflict of interest with absolutely NO EVIDENCE after 2 of the most successful tournaments the community has ever had.

JLNN, I have had 43 PMs and 72 Clan Leaders are in my TS right now, they are all having a laugh at you.

Seriously I have said it over and over, if you believe there is a conflict of interest with me administering and playing (which you haven't proven BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST) then that same conflict would apply to you and whoever else you have on your committee, which is not whe "Secret AR SocietyTM"

JLNN you have made wild insinuations that are an insult to me, KillerPopcorn as well as the WGNA staff that were all involved in AR6 and 7. How can you possibly state after 2 successful tournaments that all of a sudden there is a conflict.

Actually, whats funny is last time you asked me to "prove" something to you, I sent you a PM a couple hrs ago that indicated even one of the major clans even banned you from their TS.  I guess you went and cried about it and put on something of a scene.  That is exactly why I'm not getting specific.  Your just going to create more drama.

...not to mention, you have a very short memory.  You might want to read all the threads on the drama around the last AR.

Edited by JlNN, 28 December 2015 - 05:15 AM.

ArrowZ_ #40 Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:14 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 10 battles

Oh I think my nickname of you is quite appropriate considering "my group's" description of your personality.

With that comment, I was reminiscing of the good ol' days when trolls would be trolls and negbombs would be the regular thing. An event that would be perfectly relatable to this thread since there are 2 parties involved. And the occasional random who just likes to stack them big bad red points. 

Ahhh... those were the days. :) Now is it so bad to mention that? I think not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users