Double Heavies flights

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Sassover #81 Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View Postdeath2019, on 05 May 2016 - 01:56 AM, said:

" However please don't openly call us noobs" I never say that. Did you see I say that ? Have I ever pointed their names? Have I ever pointed your clan ? Since I know double heavies are op, I never fly double heavies. I do not like one side battle. I want a blance battlle

So you want a "balance battle". How about we do this, next time we play your clan in a tournament battle, how about we send some of our guys to play for your side. That should "balance" things out for ya.

Sassover #82 Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 05 May 2016 - 06:53 AM, said:

Well, except for BAGG. But you know, details. I personally watched as you guys trained your hardest, with practices held every night, and lost to a collection of randoms who never held a practice.

Stop shoving your nose deeper into dragon leadership. It makes you look pathetic. Also, since when did a DRAC care what people call them in the forums? Your obvious rear-pain at being called a noob is weakness. Learn the DRAC way, man. Take a clue from Bobo in fact. He never cares if someone calls him something on the forums. He knows exactly what he is, and he's comfortable with it. Be a man Jetway. Use the force. Do SOMETHING other than brown-nose and whine.

LOL! That is just plain incorrect. You are entitled to your opinion, but I actually know why Eastern quit playing, and exactly where he went. You need to stay off the forums after the Makers Mark. It's honestly making dragons look sad, and dragons looking sad is the reason I quit DRACS.

Nothing sad about us Hambone. In case you missed it we're 28-0 in the current clan tournament. Yeah, BAGG beat us awhile back, when Dracs was still your clan, but that's old news....where are they now ? Folded I believe. And you ? Reduced to being nothing more than 1979's biggest fan boy and the 2nd biggest loose cannon in your new clan. Congrats.

Agnotology #83 Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 627 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Death. FFS. You had the defacto heavy killer in tier 9. You failed to utilize it. That is purely on you. Two other wraiths in that match, one in an HG-2, one in an 262, and they did their job. One harassed and one kept us from freely chewing up bots.

You can talk about how you aren't a shameless noob double heavy flighter. But two heavies flighted up on the opposing team was not the reason you lost. Us being in heavies weren't the reason we won.

And it doesn't change the fact you came to the forums to name and shame Bobo and myself, and by proxy, DRACS. 

Grow *** up. Some of us don't have but ONE tier 9 to fly that isn't a POS or a GA. 

[Content Moderated - Inappropriate Language]
--Rhonico

GouIdy #84 Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:29 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 05 May 2016 - 03:41 PM, said:

BAGG ....where are they now ?

Most of us are still here & playing other games together. We just feel there was no point in keeping tags for something that will never happen.

We are just waiting for others to put their big boy pants on so we can have a tournament in the tier 8-10 range.

MARS_REVENANT #85 Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:18 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5721 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

:sceptic:

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 21 October 2016 - 03:59 AM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

EspressoForHammy #86 Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:17 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 05 May 2016 - 02:41 PM, said:

Nothing sad about us Hambone. In case you missed it we're 28-0 in the current clan tournament. Yeah, BAGG beat us awhile back, when Dracs was still your clan, but that's old news....where are they now ? Folded I believe. And you ? Reduced to being nothing more than 1979's biggest fan boy and the 2nd biggest loose cannon in your new clan. Congrats.

I didn't miss that you are 28-0 in your tournament. DRACS is a collection of good pilots who decided to tough it out through the bots. A good collection of pilots that looks sad still looks sad. I don't stay in sad clans. Just doesn't happen.

You can say I was reduced to whatever you like. Luckily I never attached a lot of significance to the clan tag itself, so insulting me by saying I lost my clan and therefore lost my status falls very short.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

death2019 #87 Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:17 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 15 battles

View PostTHEMARCO1979, on 06 May 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

I'm just glad to be mentioned.

I even do not replay them, when they fly more than 10000 battles and spend more time on solo, they will have the same peoblem.

death2019 #88 Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:18 AM

• 15 battles

View PostGouIdy, on 06 May 2016 - 12:29 AM, said:

Most of us are still here & playing other games together. We just feel there was no point in keeping tags for something that will never happen.

We are just waiting for others to put their big boy pants on so we can have a tournament in the tier 8-10 range.

:)

death2019 #89 Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:20 AM

• 15 battles

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 05 May 2016 - 07:41 PM, said:

Gang_Starr #90 Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:59 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 05 May 2016 - 03:41 PM, said:

Yeah, BAGG beat us awhile back, when Dracs was still your clan, but that's old news....where are they now ? Folded I believe.

Playing WoT, bots aren't fun.

Tenks

Arthur_Dayne #91 Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:48 PM

• 96 battles
the peoblem is you get skilled players who wrecked this game when flights became available....heaviest have near infinite boost, they don't bleed energy they don't have to turn because they force anything in their path to turn and with their infinite boost are gonne before even a 400 maneuver plane can turn around.....he bottom line is heavies are completely unbalanced and WG since day one has never fixed it...these imbalances become 10x when put in flights.......gthe problem isn't 2 man flights its crazy heavy mania...... they need to bleed e like a stuck pig instead fo retaining it....their control surfaces in a dive should be unmanagedble to pul out of the dive til they reduce speed to 300 mph.................tyhrey need to nerf heavies boost and enery retention

ubeahurtin #92 Posted 23 May 2016 - 12:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostArthur_Dayne, on 22 May 2016 - 11:48 PM, said:

the peoblem is you get skilled players who wrecked this game when flights became available....heaviest have near infinite boost, they don't bleed energy they don't have to turn because they force anything in their path to turn and with their infinite boost are gonne before even a 400 maneuver plane can turn around.....he bottom line is heavies are completely unbalanced and WG since day one has never fixed it...these imbalances become 10x when put in flights.......gthe problem isn't 2 man flights its crazy heavy mania...... they need to bleed e like a stuck pig instead fo retaining it....their control surfaces in a dive should be unmanagedble to pul out of the dive til they reduce speed to 300 mph.................tyhrey need to nerf heavies boost and enery retention

Wait a second...aren't you the same guy who started a thread "demanding" a refund for your planes that have been nerfed? Yes, you are the same guy.

You can't seriously start a thread like that then turn around and demand that heavy's be nerfed.

Rather ridiculous.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users