• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

losttwo #41 Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:52 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostCarronade32, on 10 December 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

So proof that the OP has played the game before and this is not his or her first account has been called for, nay demanded.

...................................................................................edited for brevity..................................................................................

So my reasonable doubt being erased, and this being the third 'look at me' video the OP has posted has prompted my response.

The OP ( you ) states he has played many flight games, meaning he has experience pre-WOWP.

He has shown low tier battles which if a person has half a brain can easily score in his ranking.

So basically you decided to start over with a re-roll account because now you have experience in this game.

You being the OP's alt account.

As you progresses your stats of course will lower due to more humans. Also depends on time of day you play.

Sassover #42 Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles

View PostBobozeeBear, on 10 December 2015 - 02:44 PM, said:

Who cares....

I care, you should also care Bear....pun intended. Poor defenseless noob bots are dying out there........its gotta stop !!!!

GiN_nTonic #43 Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:06 AM

Captain

• 231 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostCarronade32, on 10 December 2015 - 09:49 PM, said:

OP stated on the 1st of December, "Hi! I'm new to Warplanes..." ( In the thread OP started titled 'Looking for clan'. )

OP has since made three threads containing videos of battles in which he or she has done very well in.

A quick glance at the OP's player profile shows that only a few hundred battles have been fought in total.

So the conclusion which the OP obviously wants to imply is that they are damned good at this game and are only a beginner.

The OP is presenting an argument (see sentence above), but providing false facts and withholding others that would destroy his or her story.

That other comment/thread has nothing to do with this thread.  Second, like you, I actually dont know for sure this is a re-roll.....he is either very good early on or it is a re-roll.

Can you prove this is a re-roll?  What is his old name?

GiN_nTonic #44 Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:08 AM

Captain

• 231 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 10 December 2015 - 08:53 PM, said:

Nope. Re-rolls deserve the Shame Nun.

petty....

GiN_nTonic #45 Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:10 AM

Captain

• 231 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostCarronade32, on 10 December 2015 - 10:40 PM, said:

So proof that the OP has played the game before and this is not his or her first account has been called for, nay demanded.

How shall we determine the facts as this is not a courtroom, but the internet, which has been pointed out is full of very interesting things.

Though it is not a courtroom I say we at least turn to the courts to see what burden of proof is required.

In a civil case the most common level of proof is 'a preponderance of the evidence, which simply means, 'more likely than not a thing has occurred'.  Sometime a higher level of proof is required, which is titled 'clear and convincing evidence'.

In a criminal case of the course the proof required is the highest, 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

So we turn to the evidence; the numbers.   And wow, what numbers!  I have never, ever seen such good numbers with so few games.

We are faced with figuring out how someone, totally new to the game, could acquire such numbers.

A.  Are they almost a superhuman?  A prodigy or savant?  The Rainman of Warplanes?

B.  Are they a machine programmed to play the game?  An alien life form?

C.  Are they a player who has played before and is now using that skill and experience to skew the numbers?

So which answer is 'more likely than not'?  C of course.  Thus a preponderance of evidence leads us to conclude our claim of a re-rolled account.

But what about A?  Perhaps OP is a WoWP prodigy.  To bad then that this is not an esport some are thinking.  But that is Highly unlikely.  Look at Chess Grandmanster and former child prodigy Fabiano Caruana for example.  At his first international chess championship he won with 7 points in 9 games.  That's only a 78% win rate.  And that only if he won all 7 because you receive half a point for a draw.

So wow, our Chess Grandmaster's win rate pales in comparison to the OP's.

I think on that alone we have met the requirements of 'clear and convincing evidence'.

And now for the big one; 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.  Now here I struggled myself because I am only an above average player.  So perhaps, I reasoned, other players, ones much better than myself as evidenced by their stats, had started in a similar fashion.  Perhaps they had excellent starts to a game they had never played before.  But then those players, who are much better players than myself and have excellent stats, have voiced their much more experienced and wiser considerations that there is no reasonable doubt that the OP had played the game before and the profile he or she is presenting is not their first.

So my reasonable doubt being erased, and this being the third 'look at me' video the OP has posted has prompted my response.

Or they could just name themselves Reroll_everyday - that would be a farly strong indication/fact to rely upon.

Being good in low tiers isn't hard.  I could be wrong but EasterDragon had some incredibly good stats early - and most dont suggest he is a reroll.

(not that it would matter to me if anyone was....I just dont see how this is important)

Edited by JlNN, 12 December 2015 - 02:12 AM.

HoH_Wolfblitz #46 Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 10 battles

View PostJlNN, on 12 December 2015 - 02:10 AM, said:

Or they could just name themselves Reroll_everyday - that would be a farly strong indication/fact to rely upon.

Being good in low tiers isn't hard.  I could be wrong but EasterDragon had some incredibly good stats early - and most dont suggest he is a reroll.

(not that it would matter to me if anyone was....I just dont see how this is important)

EasternDragon_2014 is a re-roll. He chucked the old account that had the learning games on it for the current one.

GouIdy #47 Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostJlNN, on 11 December 2015 - 09:10 PM, said:

Ya & the difference is Eastern grinded his way to tier 10 in whatever line he was playing with the least amount of games as possible. He also didn't come on the forum & post videos of himself dominating the low tiers bragging about how good he was. See the difference?

losttwo #48 Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:44 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostGouIdy, on 11 December 2015 - 10:27 PM, said:

Ya & the difference is Eastern grinded his way to tier 10 in whatever line he was playing with the least amount of games as possible. He also didn't come on the forum & post videos of himself dominating the low tiers bragging about how good he was. See the difference?

The difference is now we have bots making up the biggest part of the matches

BrushWolf #49 Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:10 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostGouIdy, on 11 December 2015 - 09:27 PM, said:

View Postlosttwo, on 12 December 2015 - 12:44 AM, said:

The difference is now we have bots making up the biggest part of the matches

True but in many ways the bots while easy to kill are punishing as heck on even the smallest mistake and it takes time to learn how they work. Time the op didn't need, experience in other games only goes so far. How many here that have never played WT could go there and dominate at this level from the start?

I think the better question is why not if they are a reroll.

Edited by BrushWolf, 12 December 2015 - 06:13 PM.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

GiN_nTonic #50 Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

Captain

• 231 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostGouIdy, on 12 December 2015 - 03:27 AM, said:

So someone new posts a video and because it doesn't meet your stamp of approval on what should qualify as a "good video" you try to slam him.  I do see that difference well thank you.

GiN_nTonic #51 Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

Captain

• 231 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostHoH_Wolfblitz, on 12 December 2015 - 02:29 AM, said:

EasternDragon_2014 is a re-roll. He chucked the old account that had the learning games on it for the current one.

Well there you go then....

Gang_Starr #52 Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
STYYAAATTTSSSSS

Tenks

GouIdy #53 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostJlNN, on 12 December 2015 - 04:38 PM, said:

So someone new posts a video and because it doesn't meet your stamp of approval on what should qualify as a "good video" you try to slam him.  I do see that difference well thank you.

All I did was recognize a re-roll when I saw one. You're the one that sounds like an idiot trying to convince everybody that it is perfectly fine to re-roll a couple of times.

Gang_Starr #54 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:37 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG

View PostGouIdy, on 12 December 2015 - 06:28 PM, said:

All I did was recognize a re-roll when I saw one. You're the one that sounds like an idiot trying to convince everybody that it is perfectly fine to re-roll a couple of times.

9 out of 10 doctors suggest re-rolling at least 3 times a day.

Tenks

losttwo #55 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:49 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostGouIdy, on 12 December 2015 - 05:28 PM, said:

trust the expert on re-rolls. he really no's his stuff...heck he even knows what color __________ I am wearing.

GiN_nTonic #56 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:55 PM

Captain

• 231 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostGouIdy, on 12 December 2015 - 10:28 PM, said:

"All you did was recognize a re-roll".....please stfu.  Your coy comment "He also didn't come on the forum & post videos of himself dominating the low tiers bragging about how good he was" is what I was referencing.

arrogant ****  and where did I say "re-rolling was perfectly fine" a couple times?  I just dont have a problem with it since its no big deal.

[content moderated - bypassing profanity filter]
~DiscoRaptor

GouIdy #57 Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostJlNN, on 12 December 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

"All you did was recognize a re-roll".....please stfu.  Your coy comment "He also didn't come on the forum & post videos of himself dominating the low tiers bragging about how good he was" is what I was referencing.

arrogant ***

[content moderated - bypassing profanity filter]
~DiscoRaptor

Ooo look out the princess got her panties in a bind, I'm starting to wonder if it is in fact your re-roll that were talking about by the way you are so invested in defending them.

GiN_nTonic #58 Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:06 PM

Captain

• 231 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostGouIdy, on 12 December 2015 - 11:02 PM, said:

Ooo look out the princess got her panties in a bind, I'm starting to wonder if it is in fact your re-roll that were talking about by the way you are so invested in defending them.

what i find so funny is one of the guys who tries to play the nonchalant cool card all the time ends up getting bent out of shape over a re-roll (or could-be reroll).  Kinda shows you to be the person you really are, as its you spending the energy trying to go after the issue - i'm merely responding.

why dont you do us all a favor and go back over to the "im supposed to be cool" side of the room. 

Edited by JlNN, 12 December 2015 - 11:06 PM.

GouIdy #59 Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• 6 battles

View PostJlNN, on 12 December 2015 - 06:06 PM, said:

what i find so funny is one of the guys who tries to play the nonchalant cool card all the time ends up getting bent out of shape over a re-roll (or could-be reroll).  Kinda shows you to be the person you really are, as its you spending the energy trying to go after the issue - i'm merely responding.

why dont you do us all a favor and go back over to the "im supposed to be cool" side of the room. 

Funny thing is you're the one that got all bent out of shape. I am just having some fun on the forum & that just happens to include calling out a re-roll when I see one.

Gang_Starr #60 Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:15 PM

Captain

• 2 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
It's pretty pathetic when a player re-rolls and spends 200 matches in tier 2 and posts replays getting gorovets medals... I personally find that funny, as well as the fact that the obvious stat padding reroll is trying to act like he is a "new player". Pathetic and deserves 100% trolling.

Tenks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users