The Act Of Ordnance

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

TeamTerrible #21 Posted 21 November 2015 - 07:58 AM

First Lieutenant

• 234 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostVradin, on 20 November 2015 - 08:08 PM, said:

Simply awesome....love these types of videos:honoring:. I can't for the life of me get a bomb kill now, even if i do it seems to be pure luck lol...well done. Out of interest, what's the band/group that you used for this ? Almost sounds Rob Zombie-ish....it fit really well.

Corrosion Of Conformity

FreeFOXMIKE #22 Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:22 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5270 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostTeamTerrible, on 19 November 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

ROFLOL DONT DO THAT  that why they took the bombs n rockets from the P- 40 n 51  lol :great:

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

MagusGerhardt #23 Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:51 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostTopsight, on 20 November 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

I think changes in the game made poor BotCDR (aka Rock18) go over the edge....poor fellar...but he loves seals...OK kills them. btw seals are starting to hit the endangered species list...we love seals in wowp.

Highlighted the important part.

Rock made one video...ONE, to prove a point in what he thinks is gameplay that is not healthy for the future of the game.  I don't happen to agree with his conclusions, but I also think it is dirty pool to attack his character and motivation for doing so as you did, sir.

Your initial unconstructive and insulting post in his thread proved nothing except further cementing your own reputation for having an out of balance and likely heavily medicated personality.

Our rookie pilots, or seals as you're referring to them here, have a growing population.  I've seen names I've never seen before, new players and players returning to the game that have less than 500 sorties flown, I and many others have offered and carried through on assistance to them in getting their wings through instruction and advice.

You have done nothing for them in the public eye that I can find evidence of anywhere.

But everyone knows about your series of cut and paste head-on airplane explosion screenshots.

So, stick to what you're good at; it avoids the embarrassment of having a poorly thought out, poorly worded rambling post torn apart like this.

Good day, sir.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

obamaphone #24 Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostScorchTrials_, on 20 November 2015 - 12:12 AM, said:

Nice flying!!! especially when you air-bombed BEARSS...lol +1 for you (cuz u got bearrs):playing:

If you would like to hunt Bearss, there has been a secret channel created for it, just ask the O/P he can give you the name of it. He would prefer that you do because he gets more kills that way.So far their success has left much to be desired but there is always hope. I myself fly with Bearss as often as i can because he is a great guy with a great attitude and a ton of fun to fly with and has a awesome sense of humor. To dispel any rumors that he is a hacker , i assure you he wouldn't even be able to install a hack..lol. He had to be walked through step by step on ts the installation of hryunomod. He is a pretty good sport i would say since he is constantly being insulted and called a seal clubber from t4 to t9 and still plays hundreds of games a week. I suppose haters will always hate and envy runs rampant through the community. I will say i am glad it's only a handful of people that blame others for their own inadequacy's, which i imagine is why the secret channel wasn't very secret from day 1. On behalf of my friend Bearss i would like to thank all participants, Bearss is flattered by your conviction and we at Gray Wolf have gotten many laughs from this. Gl all and good hunting. Ps, he shoots me down constantly when i'm not flighted with him also, i just know i'm not as good as he is.

TeamTerrible #25 Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:12 AM

First Lieutenant

• 234 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

He is a pretty good sport i would say since he is constantly being insulted and called a seal clubber from t4 to t9 and still plays hundreds of games a week.

Yup, but you left out tier 3 and how effective his greatness is once he comes to play with the big boys.

If he is such a good sport feel free to call him out on this action and see how well he takes it, the reply I received suggests the opposite reaction.

We have 0 interest in dealing with this as its like talking to a brick wall.

We further our lack of concern by directing others to the stats where lies cannot cover the shame.

For any newcomer who has viewed this video I do hope it encourages you to let your bombs loose one day and effect the same response we have received here today.

EspressoForHammy #26 Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:04 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postobamaphone, on 22 November 2015 - 02:08 PM, said:

...(BEARSS) is constantly being insulted and called a seal clubber from t4 to t9...

Actually no. No one calls him a seal clubber above tier four, because he is the one getting clubbed.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

obamaphone #27 Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 23 November 2015 - 09:04 AM, said:

Actually no. No one calls him a seal clubber above tier four, because he is the one getting clubbed.

That's pretty funny since myself and several others have witnessed it in t9 so believe what you will. As far as the rest posted by TT i will only say i was speaking of the tiers he CURRENTLY fly's the MOST. We all fly from T2 to T9 or 10 if you have it. I defend him because we have screen shots of you clowns spewing your hatred and displeasure for being shot down.Not necessarily you two but others(and you know who you are). Its just my opinion anyway and i'm entitled to it. My apology's to TT for briefly derailing his thread, Honestly it is a very well done video and i did enjoy watching it. Yes stats don't lie , take a look at the last 105 days average tier.......http://warplanes.tod...40305/na/BEARSS

Edited by obamaphone, 23 November 2015 - 11:46 PM.

Vanize #28 Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:52 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostTeamTerrible, on 21 November 2015 - 01:58 AM, said:

Corrosion Of Conformity

yeah, i had almost forgotten about [edited]until I saw the video you made... it's been a LONG time

edit: seriously??? "C o C" is edited when there are no spaces? numbskulls

Edited by Vanize, 24 November 2015 - 12:02 AM.

Psicko23 #29 Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:17 AM

First Lieutenant

• 37 battles

View Postobamaphone, on 23 November 2015 - 03:32 PM, said:

That's pretty funny since myself and several others have witnessed it in t9 so believe what you will. As far as the rest posted by TT i will only say i was speaking of the tiers he CURRENTLY fly's the MOST. We all fly from T2 to T9 or 10 if you have it. I defend him because we have screen shots of you clowns spewing your hatred and displeasure for being shot down.Not necessarily you two but others(and you know who you are). Its just my opinion anyway and i'm entitled to it. My apology's to TT for briefly derailing his thread, Honestly it is a very well done video and i did enjoy watching it. Yes stats don't lie , take a look at the last 105 days average tier.......http://warplanes.tod...40305/na/BEARSS

Im not the one [edited], but if you compare his to mine, my last 129 days my average tier is 6.22 with 2476 battles. Bearss has over 7k battles in 105 days and his average tier is just a bit over tier 5. Total, I have 12K+ battles and my overall tier is 4.66. Bearss has over 37K battles and his overall tier is 4.23. Just saying...

http://warplanes.today/player/1007668522/na/Psicko23

TeamTerrible #30 Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 234 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postobamaphone, on 23 November 2015 - 06:32 PM, said:

Hey no worries bud, I always appreciate your kind words you have posted.

Granted its been a slightly derailed thread but thanks to Ghost and all the other wonderful replies / pm's sent in-game.

Also thanks for posting the stat sheet there on homeboy, although I think your intentions were to defend him and not condemn him.

Much respect to you and the rest of the Wolves, I always hear nothing but the best.

View PostVanize, on 23 November 2015 - 06:52 PM, said:

yeah, i had almost forgotten about [edited]until I saw the video you made... it's been a LONG time

edit: seriously??? "C o C" is edited when there are no spaces? numbskulls

Yeah lol, I haven't heard that tune in some time and I thought something a little aggressive would suit the bill

Think I had better do a ballad next time with all the excitement going on this thread, lol

Thanks Again!!!

EspressoForHammy #31 Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:15 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postobamaphone, on 23 November 2015 - 06:32 PM, said:

Yes stats don't lie , take a look at the last 105 days average tier.......http://warplanes.tod...40305/na/BEARSS

Stats definitely don't lie. LOL!!!!

Avg. Tier 4.00   4.88   4.97   5.17  

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

mullyman #32 Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 38 battles

TT - proof it takes no skill to win in a heavy...or a multi role...

(jking)

Nice vid

mullyman.png

TeamTerrible #33 Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• 234 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postmullyman, on 24 November 2015 - 12:34 PM, said:

TT - proof it takes no skill to win in a heavy...or a multi role...

(jking)

Nice vid

Yeah I really do stink in multi-roles don't I, lol

Guess that's why I have 0 of them in my hangar

Nvfx #34 Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostSCoURgE76, on 20 November 2015 - 07:28 AM, said:

ohhh wait a spent huge amounts of money if not time on a game that rocks but is goen knowhere... .. better get your bots in line bub... .. .end of line... ..

what?

Topsight #35 Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:04 AM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 22 November 2015 - 01:51 PM, said:

Highlighted the important part.

Rock made one video...ONE, to prove a point in what he thinks is gameplay that is not healthy for the future of the game.  I don't happen to agree with his conclusions, but I also think it is dirty pool to attack his character and motivation for doing so as you did, sir.

Your initial unconstructive and insulting post in his thread proved nothing except further cementing your own reputation for having an out of balance and likely heavily medicated personality.

Our rookie pilots, or seals as you're referring to them here, have a growing population.  I've seen names I've never seen before, new players and players returning to the game that have less than 500 sorties flown, I and many others have offered and carried through on assistance to them in getting their wings through instruction and advice.

You have done nothing for them in the public eye that I can find evidence of anywhere.

But everyone knows about your series of cut and paste head-on airplane explosion screenshots.

So, stick to what you're good at; it avoids the embarrassment of having a poorly thought out, poorly worded rambling post torn apart like this.

Good day, sir

Since you don't play on this server (NA) anymore lest your stats take a hit...you have no clue as to what is going on with this game on this server (NA). As to my screenshots I have never seen you sitting beside me when I took them...this rides a bit on the delusional side sir. And if you think they are cut and past...I suggest you prove it or stop making false accusations sir.

Edited by Topsight, 30 November 2015 - 01:22 AM.

MagusGerhardt #36 Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:07 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostTopsight, on 29 November 2015 - 06:04 PM, said:

Since you don't play on this server (NA) anymore lest your stats take a hit...you have no clue as to what is going on with this game on this server (NA). As to my screenshots I have never seen you sitting beside me when I took them...this rides a bit on the delusional side sir. And if you think they are cut and past...I suggest you prove it or stop making false accusations sir.

Time to proofread another one of these, I see.

"Since you don't play on this server (NA) anymore lest your stats take a hit.."

Laughably untrue and easily proven so.  I continue to play on the NA server, have acquired all three of the aircraft given away recently for *playing* the game and my precious stats are on the rise.  I'm kept away from the computer most of the time this time of year due to the holiday season and family activities, but I get flight time in when I can.

"you have no clue as to what is going on with this game on this server (NA)"

I consider myself better informed than you, and you're logged in constantly.  What's your excuse?

"As to my screenshots I have never seen you sitting beside me when I took them...this rides a bit on the delusional side sir. "

I consider myself fortunate not to be there.  Also, I was very amused by your use of the word delusional as it's something I've used to describe many of your posts.  Very kind of you to include the word in one of your own.

" And if you think they are cut and past...I suggest you prove it or stop making false accusations sir."

It was not meant to be taken literally.  It was a reference to the extremely formulaic approach you have to creating a screenshot wallpaper.  They look good most of the time, but if you've seen one, you've seen them all.  Also it's ironic that you ask me to cease making false accusations, as I have made no claim here and you have falsely accused others, most recently BotCDR of nefarious aims when the opposite was their intent.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

Topsight #37 Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 29 November 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:

Time to proofread another one of these, I see.

"Since you don't play on this server (NA) anymore lest your stats take a hit.."

Laughably untrue and easily proven so.  I continue to play on the NA server, have acquired all three of the aircraft given away recently for *playing* the game and my precious stats are on the rise.  I'm kept away from the computer most of the time this time of year due to the holiday season and family activities, but I get flight time in when I can.

"you have no clue as to what is going on with this game on this server (NA)"

I consider myself better informed than you, and you're logged in constantly.  What's your excuse?

"As to my screenshots I have never seen you sitting beside me when I took them...this rides a bit on the delusional side sir. "

I consider myself fortunate not to be there.  Also, I was very amused by your use of the word delusional as it's something I've used to describe many of your posts.  Very kind of you to include the word in one of your own.

" And if you think they are cut and past...I suggest you prove it or stop making false accusations sir."

It was not meant to be taken literally.  It was a reference to the extremely formulaic approach you have to creating a screenshot wallpaper.  They look good most of the time, but if you've seen one, you've seen them all.  Also it's ironic that you ask me to cease making false accusations, as I have made no claim here and you have falsely accused others, most recently BotCDR of nefarious aims when the opposite was their intent.

Must play then below tier V...I play V and up have not seen you. Hey, however you make it....just fine. Oh, I think you indeed made sure the cut and past method was to be taken literally by those who read these posts. And since you have seen one you've seen them all..the views continue to rise.  Quite clear, at least to me sir, you are bitter.

Edited by Topsight, 30 November 2015 - 04:30 PM.

losttwo #38 Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:50 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 8986 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
:popcorn: oh this is getting good

_Laserguided_ #39 Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:11 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Anyone with an ounce of common sense understood the context to be redundant regarding the screenshot comment.

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

MagusGerhardt #40 Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:02 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 856 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostTopsight, on 30 November 2015 - 09:25 AM, said:

Must play then below tier V...I play V and up have not seen you. Hey, however you make it....just fine. Oh, I think you indeed made sure the cut and past method was to be taken literally by those who read these posts. And since you have seen one you've seen them all..the views continue to rise.  Quite clear, at least to me sir, you are bitter.

Wrong-O.  Most of my matches of late have been in tier IX territory.  It's funny how you try to insult over and over again when a simple glance at any battle data resource available to us would help you formulate an argurment that holds water.

It's quite clear to me that your irrational streak has only grown stronger over the passage of time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users