Destroy all Machines! - Contest

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

Derpinoid #161 Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 15651 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
I haven't played very long, or have very many flights, so I must be the seal that clubs back.:playing:

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.

Nvfx #162 Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 21572 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostYagos2k15, on 04 December 2015 - 08:32 AM, said:

Of course i do. I dont cry about what anybody else is flying i just simply deal with it.  I dont get what all this crying is about 

Ok your meaning of dealing with it is chasing people out of the game while inflating your own ego. Sounds reasonable. Say what you want, but you know deep down inside that we are right.That kind of behavior is as exact as what Jules was describing. Are the same opponents coming back to face you ? or have you just started to notice that they stopped after knowing a HF is on the other end.. Ask yourself that if  you are going to be able to lock down a win if you flew a Yak15 against a very good HG2 pilot, and you will use the yak15's turning OP-ness to win?

View PostJules_Winfield, on 07 December 2015 - 09:03 AM, said:

-Fly OP planes exclusively = Play with the finest equipment money can buy vs teams with random or in many cases no equipment.

-Fly in squads exclusively = We’re going to practice for the game all week but our opponents are gonna pick random teammates 30 seconds before the kickoff.

-Seal Club = We’re the New York Yankees but were gonna pick a local high school team to go play, seems legit

-Que jump = No thanks, we might lose, lets go play another high school team

Exactly it. +1

Edited by Envioux, 22 December 2015 - 08:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users